Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 8 of 169 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    I wonder if OJ's slow white Bronco could outrun Hernandez's suburban?

White Bronco chase June 17th.
    Body in Hernandez case found June 17th
    Battle of Bunker Hill June 17th
    Microsoft releases DOS 4.0

It all fits together

Afraid of being outed by Rhodes boyfriend, Hernandez consults with OJ to murder the guy. Knowing that the monument at Bunker Hill is a large phallic symbol, Hernandez is afraid that his x86 computer running DOS 4.0 will not be able to erase the chat transcripts with Rhodes so he decides to call Kraft to his home to plan the murder and bury the body under the monument. Rhodes boyfriend shows up, and Kraft takes his Super Bowl Ring and cracks Rhodes boyfriend's skull like a walnut. Knowing that the ring contains DNA, he gives the ring to Putin and claims it was stolen, knowing that trying to reclaim the ring will create an international incident. They can't move the body because they have to get the rental car back to Hertz or they'll have to pay for another day so they decide the best thing to do is to dump the body outside of Hernandez's home.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Actions speak louder than words. While I am not a criminal lawyer, the search of his home is NOT good. Also, I am willing to bet that the authorities have obtained a warrant to search his home.
    I used to do criminal defense work.
    1) if you let the police into your home, they often do not need a warrant to search your home. Because they are "at risk" they can search to protect themselves amd amything in plain sight is fair game. Never let cops inside your home without a warrant.

2) just because it was his rental car doesn't mean that he did the killing.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Is he the next Rae Carruth or just a guy who had idiot friends get him in trouble.
    Last edited by Digetydog; 06-19-2013 at 01:30 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm outside his house.

Just a bunch of news trucks. Really boring. These news chick are not as pretty as on TV either.

If he makes a run for it I'll get it on my cell and post it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I'm outside his house.

Just a bunch of news trucks. Really boring. These news chick are not as pretty as on TV either.

If he makes a run for it I'll get it on my cell and post it.
    You are outside his home and posting to jetsinsider. You are truly a diehard jets fan
    Last edited by bcess; 06-18-2013 at 10:39 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The defense rests, your honor.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    1) if you let the police into your home, they often do not need a warrant to search your home. Because they are "at risk" they can search to protect themselves amd amything in plain sight is fair game. Never let cops inside your home without a warrant.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Is he the next Rae Carruth or just a guy who had idiot friends get him in trouble,
    How many cases have you done?

I'd say more often than not, where there's smoke, there's fire. They may not get enough evidence, but I'd be willing to bet he knows more than he lets on regardless of his involvement.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Is he the next Rae Carruth or just a guy who had idiot friends get him in trouble,
    I said the search of his home is not good.

1) I agree with you regarding a search warrant. The facts are not known. From what I read online, Hernandez was "uncooperative." Therefore, I doubt he allowed the police to search his home voluntarily. However, in high profile cases, early press accounts are always wrong.

2) once again, who said he was the killer or even a suspect? Innocent until proven guilty. At this point, he is not even a suspect if press reports are accurate.

Regardless, the fact that his home is beign searched and his friends were taken away from his home (in a possible attempt to flee) are not good facts.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    How many cases have you done?

I'd say more often than not, where there's smoke, there's fire. They may not get enough evidence, but I'd be willing to bet he knows more than he lets on regardless of his involvement.
    That's exactly my point. As I posted earlier in the thread, I have never been a possible "person of interest" or target in a murder investigation, nor do I know of anyone either. I am sure that's the case for you too. That this dope [Hernandez] is in this situation speaks volumes of his intelligence level. If he is implicated in anyway, he just threw away a career where he is making life-changing money to play football. These guys are really stupid.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Does he have siblings or cousins? Could even be one of his homies. Maybe they killed someone and then showed up at his house looking for help. Hernandez calls cops and comes out of this looking like a hero.

His brother DJ was suspended from his high school coaching job for one game for stealing the other team's play.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    His brother DJ was suspended from his high school coaching job for one game for stealing the other team's play.
    And now a grad assistant at Iowa. Had a chance to meet him in the spring, very nice, passionate about coaching.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lmao! Can't wait to see Peter King's glowing, Patriots suck up fluff piece on how Robert Kraft runs a classy outfit.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    If youre a celebrity or pro athlete, never rent a car in your name.

Have your agent or personal assistant do it so then you can pin the crime on them.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    who said the offseason is boring and no fun???

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Seriously, who knows, Hernandez may be completely innocent and have zero to do with whatever happened in this case

It's still fun watching Pat fans do a 180 in comparison with their Torquemada like positions regarding Goodson, Edwards, Wilkerson, Ellis, Sanchez and Ryan when there were public stories about their alleged misconduct
    Don't forget about Trackmarks, and PocketPat.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    @Mehta Breaking: According to News 12 in New Jersey, #Patriots Photos of a sexual nature involving victim found on Hernandez's phone

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    @Mehta Breaking: According to News 12 in New Jersey, #Patriots Photos of a sexual nature involving victim found on Hernandez's phone
    @Mehta Breaking: Wait, sorry, that was my phone and involved Pettine and I "discussing" an anonymous deep throat. Apologies...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    That's disturbing, and raises more questions.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    No wonder Goodell wants an 18 game season. Less time for players to commit murder.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    That's disturbing, and raises more questions.
    The plot sickens