Page 80 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Quote Originally Posted by adpz View Post
    Welker's house perhaps (?) ....
    Stokes'

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Sure you've been here the whole time. I hope you are banned for not only being a troll but also a liar. I give ashole some credit -- at least he does visit from time-to-time to try and defend the Patriot Way.

Hahaha, nice try. But I am not going to make this personal. Obviously, you are just to stupid to understand not everyone gets a job by filling out an application. Companies and professional services firms employ recruiting agencies to secure talent (.i.e, Korn Ferry). Many of those positions are done via an employment contract.
    wha? You're attacking one of the only civil Pats fans who visits us. His posts are always well reasoned and thoughtful. There are far more deserving trolls of your wrath.

On behalf of JI, I offer an olive branch and an apology to AFCEast Fan. Keep posting, man.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Only the beef steak is good, and then you need to fry it in butter, and garlic.
    Fry and steak in the same sentence.... that's a no no. You can pan seer a steak and then grill, but at no time should a steak be fried.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Sadly, it's true:

By my math, 43% want him on the roster come opening day. Your friend gets shot in the face multiple times after you leave a strip club with him, then you break your phone, clean your home, and smash the security system when the police are trying to find the killer(s).

This is the type of person that Pats* fans want to see continue to uphold the Patriot Way.
    yeah, I posted that yesterday. That forum is absolutely the worst. Collective intelligence of a door knob. No wonder why so many Pats fans flock to JI. Patsfans.com is an absolute joke. Crappiest forum on the web.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    wha? You're attacking one of the only civil Pats fans who visits us. His posts are always well reasoned and thoughtful. There are far more deserving trolls of your wrath.

On behalf of JI, I offer an olive branch and an apology to AFCEast Fan. Keep posting, man.
    I haven't followed this particular situation, but as far as Pats fans go, they're not as bad as some of the Jets fans on here. The Pats fans make fun, and dome can't take what they dish out, but some of the Jets fans are way worse.

Jets Insider VIP

+1

East and Reign are the two chowds deserve applause from all of us. Here to talk football, not boast and/or sh!tstir.

I think.you may be flailing at yhe wrong chowd, jjm

yeah, I posted that yesterday. That forum is absolutely the worst. Collective intelligence of a door knob. No wonder why so many Pats fans flock to JI. Patsfans.com is an absolute joke. Crappiest forum on the web.
    Regarding AH, most of the Pats fans here have been reasonable in the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Regarding AH, most of the Pats fans here have been reasonable in the discussion.
    absolutely. The morons who can't engage in civil debate are staying away, because they know they would be ripped to shreds here now.

For some Pats fans, the "Patriot Way" or Pats Fans' way" is one of cowardice.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    "In light of the investigation involving Aaron Hernandez, CytoSport is terminating its endorsement contract with Mr. Hernandez, effective immediately," the company said in a statement.
    The fact that he is not in jail tonight is an endorsement of his legal team.

Veteran
    Most except deedee

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    +1

East and Reign are the two chowds deserve applause from all of us. Here to talk football, not boast and/or sh!tstir.

I think.you may be flailing at yhe wrong chowd, jjm
    Then I stand corrected in regards to AFC East fan and apologize to him. I do admit that I am not here everyday to follow the thread discussions.

AFC East fan, I am sorry. I do agree that Patriot Reign is not like many of the NE trolls and said as much previously. But thanks Sg3 and Dcat.

Then I stand corrected in regards to AFC East fan and apologize to him. I do admit that I am not here everyday to follow the thread discussions.

AFC East fan, I am sorry. I do agree that Patriot Reign is not like many of the NE trolls and said as much previously. But thanks Sg3 and Dcat.
    Awesome post. We should all take note of this. Not everyone is right all the time, and respect for being an adult and listening to what your fellow posters had to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    The fact that he is not in jail tonight is an endorsement of his legal team.
    Or that the police don't have enough evidence.

All Pro
    Thanks. I thought there was some reporting requirement but was not sure given that laws change from state-to-state, not to mention criminal law is not my specialty.

If a healthcare professional is required to notify law enforcement how is it possible that an individual can be shot in the eye (assuming that AH or anyone that was with him that night) and not receive immediate medical attention? That's a very serious injury given that it blinded the victim. In fact, I would argue, any eye injury is serious...but a gunshot wound!

Maybe someone here on JI who is familiar with the local laws of Florida can provide some insight? I am really puzzled about this development that no one in the media is asking the tought questions like:

1. Which hospital or urgent care center was the victim treated at
    2. How come there is no police record on file assuming that the victim received medical attention (once again, we are talking about a gunshot wound to the eye not a slip and fall where the victim's knee was scraped)
    3. Was local law enforcement in FL aware of this incident?
    4. Was the NE Patriots management aware and involved in any manner to cover it up so this key player, with previous character flaws, would not be subjected to any discipline under the League's code of conduct/behavior policy.

I could go on but you get the point. Once again, my point is how there is no police report from someone shot in the eye (very serious injury) where the victim had to lose a tremendous amount of blood -- not a medical expert by any means but common sense tells me that.
    Maybe if the victim agree to press charges then the law enforcement can't charge the 'assailant' with a crime? Even if it has been reported by medical people? Or, perhaps the victim who lost his eye decided he had no case as the 'assailant' may have pleaded self defense under Florida's infamous Stand Your Ground law? Just a guess. (a very tongue in cheek one iow I am intimating that Hernandez threatened to '**** up' the victim (a la Welker) with even worse harm if he pursued it).
    Last edited by Vinny Testaverde's Niece; 06-22-2013 at 07:42 PM.

What the hell is CytoSport?

I'm fascinated by this whole thing. I saw the live coverage on ESPN earlier today with the cops, investigators, police dogs, dude with blue gloves, etc walking all around and in his house.

Will be interesting to learn what's actually going on. What do they have on him so far? Was that a scare tactic or something? If they have something on him, why not arrest him? Do they already know he was or was not the shooter?

If he wasn't the actual shooter, he's gonna have to pull a Ray Lewis here real quick....

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    What the hell is CytoSport?

They make Muscle Milk, the product I believe he directly endorses

http://www.cytosport.com/products/muscle-milk

All League
    Or that the police don't have enough evidence.
    For a murder conviction - probably.

For an obstruction charge - he destroyed his phone and security system. They have enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    For a murder conviction - probably.

For an obstruction charge - he destroyed his phone and security system. They have enough.
    This is what I see:

If they only had obstruction, and nothing else on the radar, they'd arrest him. 1. To get it done ASAP, 2. To have him roll on the bigger fish.

The fact that he's not in cuffs denotes that 1. There's not enough evidence for an obstruction charge even, or 2. He's more involved than just obstruction, and they know this.

What happened to the other two? Someone killed Lloyd. Are the other two guys arrested? Nobody's even talking about them. Police have done well to not discuss/reveal their intentions regarding the other two. A minor comment here or there.

Somebody's talking, IMO. Police know what happened, and are trying to line up/find damaging evidence.

I've done this many times. This is what's happening. Whether they're successful?

Hall Of Fame
    Basically Tebow is going to have to play TE in order to preserve his reputation. If he refuses to do what is best for the team he will look like a fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Basically Tebow is going to have to play TE in order to preserve his reputation. If he refuses to do what is best for the team he will look like a fraud.
    They have 4 other TEs on the roster (Ballard, Fells, Hoomanawanui, and Sudfeld) right now... I'd be shocked if Tebow ever plays a down at that position for the Pats. It's the one benefit of Belichick being obsessed with the position and stocking up on them.