Page 88 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Jets Insider VIP
    Cmon guys DeeDee believes we should all be contrite and make nice with Pat fans (like him) in their tough time of grief.

Discuss the victim, not his assailant

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    It's been my experience that people don't change their core values.
    Mine too. And that's unfortunate in this case it seems, but as a fan and optimist I can hold out hope.

just another high character player kraft and the bellichicken are always crowing about. truth be told, hernandez isn't quite as good without gronkowski and welker deflecting coverage from him. his los won't be noticed much.

On a related note, I'd submit this:

<Hernandez said in an emotional press conference today that the Patriots have changed him.

“You get changed by the Bill Belichick way, you get changed by the Patriot Way,” Hernandez said.>

What did the Patriot Way and the BB way change Hernandez into--a cold blooded killer?

There's no better evidence of the morally bankrupt nature of the Patriot Way than the fact that BB and Kraft looked the other way despite the clear warning signs about AH and handed him millions.

But I guess as long as AH respected BB's authority on the field and was a good team player, killin' homies and such is all good, but just don't get caught.
    Last edited by TheBlairThomasFumble; 06-23-2013 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Cmon guys DeeDee believes we should all be contrite and make nice with Pat fans (like him) in their tough time of grief.

Isn't it telling that the victim's family is not saying a word about Hernandez? My guess is that they're scared to death of him.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Isn't it telling that the victim's family is not saying a word about Hernandez? My guess is that they're scared to death of him.
    By monday afternoon Hernandez will be in police custody...the dude is a killa!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I find the fact Hernandez hasn't been arrested yet rather fascinating. Despite the facts that have been leaked, it's clear investigators want much more and and are doing their due diligence to make sure they get Hernandez for all that seems to be coming his way.
    +1. However, some of the NE trolls are either too ignorant, dumb or delusional to understand that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyM View Post
    Please articulate what the significance of it is and how it's a development any different than what's been going on in and around his home for the past several days. The authorities are trying to gather information and build a case. They have had a search warrant for his home, car, etc. for several days. One can presume its clothing, electronics, etc for forensic testing, however, its clearly nothing patently incriminating or else an arrest would have been made by now. Hernandez will be arrested early next week- be patient.

Regardless, the behavior and comments on some of these threads is downright embarrassing. It's a freaking sport and has no real effect on your life. Your comments thus far are validating my assumption that there is no distinction for you between the important things in (real) life and your unfortunate reality that football fans and the media pick on the Jets from time to time. Get a life.
    Ok. Let me break it down for you troll.

Law enforcement has conducted several searches on AH's home since the story first developed. As I posted earlier in this thread with the first report of the first search, that was "NOT" a good development for AH.

On Thursday, according to news accounts, AH destroyed his cell phone and home security system. In addition, law enforcement retrieved text messages (new development).

On Friday, according to news accounts, a warrant was issued for his arrest (new development).

Yesterday, according to news accounts, another search of AH's home resulted in 15 boxes of evidence removed by law enforcement (new development).

Today, according to news accounts, law enforcement is investigating AH's prior incidents (new development).

I know you wish we would just ignore the criminal activities of AH and what role, if any, did your beloved NE Pats play. Too bad you won't get your way as I will continue to post right in this thread for all Jet fans to see and read about the "Patriot Way."

You are so full of sh!t. Not one Jet fan, not one, made fun of Llyod's death. Nice try. If you think this trick is going to work, at least with me, you are fooling yourself. Maybe you are too stupid to read, but I posted numerous times in this thread, as did many other Jet fans, that our "joy" about this situation has to do with the double-standard afforded to NE by the NFL, media, etc. Now with probably the worst off-field incident in NFL history -- only comparison is Ray Carruth imo -- the NE trolls are playing the sympathy card regarding Lloyd. Fuk off!!

I don't need you telling me about reality and sports. You can kiss my a**! My posts on the subject are quite clear, and consistent -- educate yourself and read my post in the Goodson thread too before you assume and illustrate what an a** you are.

Did you read what I posted above? ABC News reports the police are now investigating AH's involvement IN OTHER PAST INCIDENTS OF VIOLENCE.

That's new and significant news, unless you're expecting that a trip to rehab and a heartfelt apology with Kraft at his side at a PC is going to have him on the field in week 1.
    He's too ignorant to understand. Don't waste your time on that troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    The amount of schadenfreude in this thread is detestable.

A man is dead. This goes beyond a football rivalry.
    I don't know what you are talking about. Show me one post where any Jet fan is celebrating the death of the victim?

What us Jet fans find detestable is the fact that many (not all) of these NE trolls are here everyday to rub our faces in NE 's "perceived" success of the past decade. The myth of the "Patriot Way" has been exposed with this AH's case. The double standard that exists within the NFL, media, etc. The Jets are a circus but NE is a classy organization that does things the right way. Jet fans, subscribers and non-subscribers, have to come here and endure this b/s on this site where the NE trolls have infected here like fungus.

Yes, I am LMAO over the Patriot Way being exposed. And look forward to AH's pending arrest. The circus is alive and well in NE and I am enjoying every minute of it.

Hall Of Fame

Don't take it from me. Take it from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    The amount of schadenfreude in this thread is detestable.

A man is dead. This goes beyond a football rivalry.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I'm guessing most Jets and Pats fans alike don't think of it as a "fun" rivalry. There are a lot of disturbing posts in this thread that say otherwise. There is hate, and it's serious.
    Once again, you are so full of sh!t!! News flash for you: I will continue posting about this AH's case. Get use to it. Either put me on ignore or GTFO. But I will not be silent about that murdering thug, AH and the classy frauds up in NE.

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Hundreds of thousands of inciteful, trolling schadenfreude-filled posts in over a decade from one side (not "ours") just at this site - 2 traffic-driving pukes accounting for @ 100,000 of them.

The worm turns a bit, however macabre, its unreasonable to expect silence from Jets fans.
    THIS!!!! Well said.

Lol, like any of us give a crap what DDNE thinks. Like the rest of the NE trolls, he can GFH.

Quote Originally Posted by sameoldjets View Post
    just another high character player kraft and the bellichicken are always crowing about. truth be told, hernandez isn't quite as good without gronkowski and welker deflecting coverage from him. his los won't be noticed much.
    Exactly. Once again, we are not here celebrating the death of the victim, but the outright b/s regarding the "Patriot Way" or "classy" organization. When all evidence illustrates the exact opposite. I posted a link from a Boston radio station the other day. Please listen to the frauds up in NE when AH signed his new contract. That's all you need to know.

I cannot wait to see AH surrender. Here's hoping it happens when he is at Foxboro.

Actually I saw a video on the news the other day where the family is crying for justice. Based on some of their comments, I assume they fear a coverup. The family doesn't understand why AH has not been arrested yet.

I honestly believe that Kraft, who is very powerful in MA, and the governor, who's wife works in the same firm that represents AH, have a play in this. It is a lot of politics going on. This was discussed on ESPN, and I had no idea.

Police are covering all of their bases. If the above is true, Hernandez will be arrested and it will be over soon. Kraft, who is one of the hands in this, has turned his back on AH - banned him from Gillette, etc. They're looking to terminate his contract.

I would have AH on suicide watch.

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I honestly believe that Kraft, who is very powerful in MA, and the governor, who's wife works in the same firm that represents AH, have a play in this. It is a lot of politics going on. This was discussed on ESPN, and I had no idea.

Police are covering all of their bases. If the above is true, Hernandez will be arrested and it will be over soon. Kraft, who is one of the hands in this, has turned his back on AH - banned him from Gillette, etc. They're looking to terminate his contract.

This ain't Vince Young, son, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    This ain't Vince Young, son, lol.
    This is a worse situation. He knows what he did. If he actually did it, the thoughts have already entered his head.

Turn yourself in, AH, if true. Enough already. It doesn't look good at all, and signs are he did it. If not, power be with you.

Tonight's Outside The Lines isn't on Hernandez. It's the Patriot Way for ESPN to not cover this story, apparently.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Tonight's Outside The Lines isn't on Hernandez. It's the Patriot Way for ESPN to not cover this story, apparently.
    It's quite amazing just how little coverage this is getting from the 'ol Worldwide Leader

Jets Insider VIP

I don't know what you're getting at here. So the governor's wife is a lawyer. So every case her firm gets has a political angle to it? YOU're either omitting a lot of connecting dots here or making wild leaps of logic.

Hall Of Fame
    Isn't Bob Lee on-location working the soccer tournament in Brazil? Might explain why OTL hasn't done anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    I don't know what you're getting at here. So the governor's wife is a lawyer. So every case her firm gets has a political angle to it? YOU're either omitting a lot of connecting dots here or making wild leaps of logic.
    Wife to governor. Governor to Kraft. Kraft to AH.

If you think there's no political play involved, you're mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Isn't Bob Lee on-location working the soccer tournament in Brazil? Might explain why OTL hasn't done anything.

That dog won't hunt.

Other hosts fill in for him regularly. This is the biggest OTL type story since the PED baseball story and yet OTL covered that very well.

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    It's quite amazing just how little coverage this is getting from the 'ol Worldwide Leader
    Yup and keep in mind AH grew up in Bristol. ESPN's based in Bristol and yet ESPN has decided to have a reporter drone on with cliche after cliche about investigations and "no comment" from the NFL. Worldwide leader my azz.

This is a worse situation. He knows what he did. If he actually did it, the thoughts have already entered his head.

Turn yourself in, AH, if true. Enough already. It doesn't look good at all, and signs are he did it. If not, power be with you.
    Agree. AH has been the focus of the investigation from the beginning based on news reports. Notice no search of the other two homes, but at least 4 searches of AH's home. No, but he is not a suspect in the eyes of the delusional trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    What a disgrace. Not surprised by ESPATSN lack of attention to this story.

Yup and keep in mind AH grew up in Bristol. ESPN's based in Bristol and yet ESPN has decided to have a reporter drone on with cliche after cliche about investigations and "no comment" from the NFL. Worldwide leader my azz.
    I am waiting to see what ESPATSN does when the murdering thug is arrested. Probably will do a special report on Kraft's hussy doing chartiable work in the community.