Page 9 of 169 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Patriots are a circus.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    @Mehta Breaking: Wait, sorry, that was my phone and involved Pettine and I "discussing" an anonymous deep throat. Apologies...
    That's funny.

Breaking: Wait, sorry, it was lame as hell.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Terrible terrible news for the Patriots....no way to put a spin on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    LMAO, the Patriots are a circus!!

Karma to the patriot biased ESPN

Great offseason for the Patriot star TE's who just signed huge contract extensions..

Somewhere Welker is smiling!!

Hall Of Fame
    I agree....can never make light of a murder...as a former Gator I hate the fact that Hernandez may be involved....if he is though...he will have to pay the piper.....this off season has been horrid for the Patriots and it will show on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    As funny as the circus stuff is, this is some heavy stuff...

Hall Of Fame
    um this is FAR more important that what happened to Goodson....someone was MURDERED....HELLO.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    IS it? Based on???

It's not like he was found in the fast lane parked on the interstate with puke all over himself and a loaded gun in the car.

Hall Of Fame
    Jets have never been in a situation like this.....jets were just bad last year....whats happening to Hernandez far surpasses the game of football.

Quote Originally Posted by PocketJet View Post
    everyone is talking circus.... let's send Rex over to the show then.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    How many cases have you done?

I'd say more often than not, where there's smoke, there's fire. They may not get enough evidence, but I'd be willing to bet he knows more than he lets on regardless of his involvement.
    Enough to know that we do not know his role in the crime. Like I wrote, there is a very real chance that he is Rae Carruth version 2.0.

1) was the "real killer?" (I miss OJ)
    2) was he there when the killing happened?
    3) was the crime committed by his friends? Did he know? Di he cover up the crime?

I hate the Patriots, but hope he wasn't involved. If he was involved, I hope he joins OJ and Rae Carruth soon.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Weren't Teblow and Hernandez teammates in Gaytorville???

that probably explains the other "male" taken into custody by the police

and now we can start discussing the possible ghey issues under the Big Top in clazzy Sucksboro.

"Join the Circus like you wanted to, when you were a kid"....Barnum, the Broadway Musical
    Enough with the gay jokes. It's distasteful and just not funny.

That being said, Pats are totally pulling a Jets right now...

Hall Of Fame
    how are they pulling a jets lol...when have the Jets been in a situation that involved a murder.....some of you forgot that the idiotic circus naming did not start until the jets got tebow which was only for one year. Jets have had player issues like any other team but I cannot recall them having an off season like the patriots are having with brady restructuring....welker leaving...their best offensive player on his 5th surgery...story about a superbowl ring being stolen by pres putin......this is a whole new level.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGnW View Post
    Enough with the gay jokes. It's distasteful and just not funny.

That being said, Pats are totally pulling a Jets right now...

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    IS it? Based on???

It's not like he was found in the fast lane parked on the interstate with puke all over himself and a loaded gun in the car.
    NO.... Not at ALL!

He's only being questioned in a MURDER CASE he is being uncooperative with...
    Awful Jackass

Quote Originally Posted by PocketJet View Post
    everyone is talking circus.... let's send Rex over to the show then.
    You FVCKING WISH, Pasts* fan!!!

GFY. You losers aren't winning SHlT ANYTIME soon.

The Curse of the Belicheat is now in full swing!!!!

Just being accused of murder should be enough for him kicked out of the league.. Forget that innocent until proven guilty crap when it comes to a dirty Cheater PAt player..

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Apology accepted, and I also would like to apologize to anybody reading this thread on behalf of your psychosis!!!!
    You and the other Pasts* fags are the only ones who don't seem to enjoy watching the Circus pop their tent firmly on Fuxboro...

Get lost, bltch

Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    See you on a future episode of The First 48, Aaron Hernandez.
    That is a possibility isn't it? If it happens I'd tell him not to talk to the police without a lawyer, because on that show those that do are almost always found guilty and get the longest sentences.

Jets Insider VIP
    Wednesday morning. ..and this is the number one NFL related story everywhere. ...

Sorry, chowd trolls...this one's not going away so fast. No way Goodell can destroy the evidence, cover it up and make it disappear THIS time....

Teblow and Krafty the ringless clown have been moved to the outer rings of the circus in sucksboro

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    You and the other Pasts* fags are the only ones who don't seem to enjoy watching the Circus pop their tent firmly on Fuxboro...

Get lost, bltch
    Take it easy, man.

Aaron Hernandez's home searched

Investigators searched New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez's North Attleboro, Mass., home Tuesday in connection with the death of a man who police said was an associate of Hernandez, ABC News reported.

ABC News reports that Massachusetts investigators plan to interview Hernandez about the death.

During the search that lasted hours, two friends of Hernandez who were in the house tried to leave but were stopped by state police at the end of the driveway. Crime scene investigators later searched the car the men attempted to leave in, according to the report.

Authorities searched the home of Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez on Tuesday night in connection with a homicide. Hernandez has not been named as a suspect.

On Tuesday night, some police officers stood on the front steps of Hernandez's home and others could be seen inside. Some walked around the driveway and in the garage with flashlights. Before wrapping up their work for the night, one officer took a box out of the massive house.

Hernandez has not been named as a suspect, but a rental vehicle with Rhode Island plates was found near the scene, which led investigators to Hernandez, SI.com reported.

Hernandez was initially uncooperative with police after the body of a 27-year-old man was found in an industrial park not far from the Patriots player's home, two law enforcement sources told ABC.

Hernandez is represented by the Athletes First agency, which said it has no comment "on the Aaron Hernandez situation." The player's mother said by telephone from Connecticut on Tuesday she had no knowledge of a case involving him.

"I am aware of the reports, but I do not anticipate that we will be commenting publicly during an ongoing police investigation," Patriots spokesman Stacey James said.

The Sun Chronicle of Attleboro, Mass., reported on Tuesday that police identified a rented 2013 Chevrolet Suburban with Rhode Island license plates in the town 40 miles south of Boston in connection with the possible homicide. The paper reported the vehicle is registered to Enterprise and investigators were hoping to analyze it for fingerprints.

The Patriots drafted Hernandez out of Florida in 2010. Since then, he has combined with Rob Gronkowski to form one of the top tight end duos in the NFL.

In 38 games, the 6-foot-1, 245-pound Hernandez has 175 receptions for 1,956 yards and 18 touchdowns. He missed 10 games last season with an ankle injury and had shoulder surgery in April, but is expected to be ready for training camp. The Patriots have not said which shoulder was operated on.

Last summer, the Patriots gave Hernandez a five-year contract. It was worth $40 million, according to reports, and came just months after the team locked up Gronkowski, through 2019.

"Aaron's improved a lot," Patriots coach Bill Belichick said at the time. "He's worked hard, he's improved a lot in all phases of the game -- the passing game, the running game, protection and his overall versatility. He's doing a good job for us."
    Per ESPN. Found the highlighted interesting

Jets Insider VIP
    number one story on NFL First and Ten this AM

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...rnandezs-house

Not sure how yet, but quite certain this is all smoke and mirrors for some kind of BB genius.

I'll wait for Peter King to tell me how after this is all sorted out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Vin, I'm not going to sort through Jet fans posts to find out how you were really right all along. You know this. Its much easier to ban you, who I have warned many times before. See ya.

_
    I wonder what name he will re-register with this time?