Page 90 of 169 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    If you think there is political interference in this case than you are an absolute moron. Keep believing the NFL is Soviet Russia and Kraft is one of Stalin's henchmen.
    Well the media sure isn't speeding things up! If this were the Jets said player would've been in jail on Tuesday after incredible media pressure.
    And I'm not saying that its because they're after the Jets, just that they're giving Hernandez a lot more than the benefit of the doubt.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I wasn't reading this board I wouldn't have any indication that a Patriot player was under investigation for murder. All I heard was one brief news report during the week about an 'investigation', few details, and nothing over the weekend.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're on record agreeing with John that this investigation is politically influenced and that Kraft is driving the money here. Yes or no?
    Once again, learn to read. If you need help, please ask. The post you keep referring to is #1769 in this thread. Everyone can read it and understand absent your silly attempt to try and deflect the truth.

Enough already. I am concentrating my efforts on the latest news regarding the murdering thug your beloved Pats have in their locker room.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    If this were the Jets there would be swarms of media hounding the Florham Park facility, wherever Rex is on vacation, same with Mr Johnson and Idzik

but it's the Patriots so ... slow news day at ESPatriotNation and the rest.... after all Wimbledon starts tomorrow and the All Star Break in Baseball is coming up next...

sorry, no time or staff available to cover Patriot Murderers

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Once again, learn to read. If you need help, please ask. The post you keep referring to is #1769 in this thread. Everyone can read it and understand absent your silly attempt to try and deflect the truth.

Enough already. I am concentrating my efforts on the latest news regarding the murdering thug your beloved Pats have in their locker room.
    Ahem...

STFU. John's point is that political interference "may be" in play here. Afterall, troll, the victim's family was on tv blasting the investigation so far and demanding justice for Lloyd. Given the past coverups with AH and the Pats organization that are just coming to the public's attention, it is a fair question whether you what admit it or not.

You are on record in this forum suggesting there might be outside factors influencing this investigation.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahem...
    You are on record in this forum suggesting there might be outside factors influencing this investigation.
    Whatever helps the little butthurt Pasts* fans "forget" about their "franchise" being exposed as the biggest Circus in the NFL.

You all did it to yourselves. Have fun wallowing in the shlt!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    NASA and the joint chiefs should consider the idea of launching ASG into space as part of the Strategic Defense Initiative. Based on his desperate attempts to change the subject to anything else but a MURDERER as one of the faces of his cheating Patriots, he'd be a natural at deflectlng incoming ICBMS from space before they reach their target

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahshole,

STFU. John's point is that political interference "may be" in play here. Afterall, troll, the victim's family was on tv blasting the investigation so far and demanding justice for Lloyd. Given the past coverups with AH and the Pats organization that are just coming to the public's attention, it is a fair question whether you what admit it or not. What we have learned this past week is that classy org up in Mass isn't so classy.

Patriot Way my ahole.
    You're on record agreeing with John that this investigation is politically influenced and that Kraft is driving the money here. Yes or no?
    Ahem...

You are a trolling clown. For anyone interested in this failed attempt by the NE troll to try and deflect attention of the real issue at hand, please pay particular attention to the posts above beginning with my reply.

While I know ASG0531 is stupid, I would hope he could at least read. Therefore, I will need to educate this troll once again, as I have done several times before.

Notice in my reply, I said John's point was that political interference "MAY BE" at play. Therefore, how does one reach a conclusion that I am on record that outside factors are influencing the investigation? Can the troll be that dumb?

Nice try. Now, GFY.....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahem...

I'll suggest it for you if that will make you stfu

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

60 Minutes tonight

Just aired here in LA. The first segment was about a man in Texas named Michael Morton who was convicted in 1987 for killing his wife. He spent 25 years in jail. The conviction was overturned due to DNA evidence.

Here's the point I am trying to make. As a follow up to the discussion in this thread the other day, several posters claimed they don't need a lawyer or that if an individual is innocent, he/she has nothing to hide.

The DA at the time, Ken Anderson, is now a judge. The DA held back evidence (a police report) that would've cleared Michael Morton. Now the former DA, now judge, has been brought up on criminal charges.

Draw your own conclusions. Just passing along as any fyi. I am sure you can view the story on CBS website.
    Last edited by jetssjumets; 06-23-2013 at 10:43 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    I'll suggest it for you if that will make you stfu
    The troll is trying his best to deflect us from the gangbanging thug. Not to mention the myth, aka, "the Patriot Way." I posted the discussions. My post was very clear. He's just too dumb to comprehend or trying to be cute and deflect. Either won't work.

I am focused like a laser to make sure the AH saga gets its proper attention here on JI. Just as the trolls, like Ash, who reminded us Jet fans on a regular basis about the Jet "circus."

By the way Jet fans, notice that most of the regular NE trolls (except Ash) are no where to be found. This is a perfect example of what we could expect once Tammy is gone. Take it to the bank.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just aired here in LA. The first segment was about a man in Texas named Michael Morton who was convicted in 1987 for killing his wife. He spent 25 years in jail. The conviction was overturned due to DNA evidence.

Here's the point I am trying to make. As a follow up to the discussion in this thread the other day, several posters claimed they don't need a lawyer or that if an individual is innocent, he/she has nothing to hide.

The DA at the time, Ken Anderson, is now a judge. The DA held back evidence (a police report) that would've cleared Michael Morton. Now the former DA, now judge, has been brought up on criminal charges.

Draw your own conclusions. Just passing along as any fyi. I am sure you can view the story on CBS website.
    I don't have a problem with Hernandez lawyering up from the get go. Smashing your cell phone, your video system and having your house cleaned after the guy you are out with the night before is shot to death right before you arrive home hardly suggests a frame up is under way and that AH is innocent now, does it?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    I don't have a problem with Hernandez lawyering up from the get go. Smashing your cell phone, your video system and having your house cleaned after the guy you are out with the night before is shot to death right before you arrive home hardly suggests a frame up is under way and that AH is innocent now, does it?
    Sorry. This thread has become so large you may have missed the discussion from the other day.

I agree with you. AH was wise to seek counsel especially given the bad facts investigators are compiling against him.

The discussion began with Maine jet (IIRC) claiming that if one is innocent he/she does not need a lawyer. I posted the 60 Minutes piece from this evening to reaffirm why he, and those who agreed with him, is wrong. While I understand what he is trying to say, it is always wise to have counsel when facing a legal matter. In the case of AH, we are talking about a murder investigation.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    NASA and the joint chiefs should consider the idea of launching ASG into space as part of the Strategic Defense Initiative. Based on his desperate attempts to change the subject to anything else but a MURDERER as one of the faces of his cheating Patriots, he'd be a natural at deflectlng incoming ICBMS from space before they reach their target

So much win

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry. This thread has become so large you may have missed the discussion from the other day.

I agree with you. AH was wise to seek counsel especially given the bad facts investigators are compiling against him.

The discussion began with Maine jet (IIRC) claiming that if one is innocent he/she does not need a lawyer. I posted the 60 Minutes piece from this evening to reaffirm why he, and those who agreed with him, is wrong. While I understand what he is trying to say, it is always wise to have counsel when facing a legal matter. In the case of AH, we are talking about a murder investigation.
    Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    This ain't Vince Young, son, lol.
    I was thinking AH being more like Frank Pentangeli in the Godfather, taking one for the "family" and offing himself

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    You post so level-headed, and then you post things like this. Straight up 9-11 conspiracy type arguments.

Ray and many other Jets fans live in a world where Kraft is a straight-up rich gangsta who moves money in favor of the Pats and at the expense of the Jets. I didn't think you were one of them.
    You misunderstood. It's not that everyone is going to get AH off, but the politics have everyone walking on eggshells. Police can't make mistakes with someone who is part of one of the biggest organizations in the state. If the police charge him with anything, they need to be damn sure it's the right call. Kraft and company can't undo murder, but you can't piss off people like that by making errors of that magnitude.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are a trolling clown. For anyone interested in this failed attempt by the NE troll to try and deflect attention of the real issue at hand, please pay particular attention to the posts above beginning with my reply.

While I know ASG0531 is stupid, I would hope he could at least read. Therefore, I will need to educate this troll once again, as I have done several times before.

Notice in my reply, I said John's point was that political interference "MAY BE" at play. Therefore, how does one reach a conclusion that I am on record that outside factors are influencing the investigation? Can the troll be that dumb?

Nice try. Now, GFY.....
    For the record, and for clarification since I'm typing most of this on iPhone, I don't think that Kraft, etc, are manipulating the police. The mere connection and presence puts the entire thing on a political stage.

It's true. When I used to do investigations, sensitivity was required with cases that were linked to public figures. This is no different.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    For the record, and for clarification since I'm typing most of this on iPhone, I don't think that Kraft, etc, are manipulating the police. The mere connection and presence puts the entire thing on a political stage.

It's true. When I used to do investigations, sensitivity was required with cases that were linked to public figures. This is no different.
    Thanks John. I agree with you 100%. Earlier in this thread, this very subject was posted. Given AH's resources and the fact that this is a high profile case, you can bet law enforcement is going to dot every i and cross every t. We have seen past cases involving a celebrity figure (OJ, Baretta..don't remember his name, etc) who got off. My post in response clearly said "may." In addition, given the shady dealings of the Pats in the past, your question was more than fair especially given the response by the victim's family captured by the news media. Unfortunately, someone was trying to be cute and deflect from the real issue at hand.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    You misunderstood. It's not that everyone is going to get AH off, but the politics have everyone walking on eggshells. Police can't make mistakes with someone who is part of one of the biggest organizations in the state. If the police charge him with anything, they need to be damn sure it's the right call. Kraft and company can't undo murder, but you can't piss off people like that by making errors of that magnitude.

I didn't misunderstand a thing. You directly suggested the Pats have a hand in how this investigation is being handled. It's absurd. Kraft has nothing to do with this. You make it sound like the Pats are a critical source of relevance and revenue in a one-pony town and Kraft has so much influence he can do what he wants. You are back-peddling now. Own up to your original stance.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 06-24-2013 at 04:37 AM.