Page 93 of 169 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    So this is what the release of 12+ years of pent-up frustration looks like.

Keep on venting ladies.

Let it all out......
    Quick Dean...run...hide..call FoxNews...grab your seventeen guns...there may be a commie or a librul lying in wait under your bed

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Quick Dean...run...hide..call FoxNews...grab your seventeen guns...there may be a commie or a librul lying in wait under your bed
    Nah, that's just "AHern"
    May still want those guns though... LOADED

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    So this is what the release of 12+ years of pent-up frustration looks like.

Keep on venting ladies.

Let it all out......
    LMAO, pathetic. That's all you got!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Aww.... Dean's got sandy vag!
    Like the rest of the NE trolls, he is probably irritated because he can't get rid of that fish smell down there. I suggest the troll get a Brazilian wax.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetdawgg View Post

Water board AH
    LMAO. Classic!

P.S. I am laughing so hard I almost spit up my eggs. The passenger next to me must be wondering what's up!
    Last edited by jetssjumets; 06-24-2013 at 12:17 PM. Reason: P.S. to Jetdawgg's post

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Once again, they're baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

Report: Police prepare to search water near Hernandez’s home

Posted by Mike Florio on June 24, 2013, 10:05 AM EDT

AP
    The authorities investigating the death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd apparently rested on Sunday. On Monday, they’re back at it.

According to Kathryn Sotnik of NECN, police are preparing to enter a body of water near the home of Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez.

The most obvious source for speculation is that they’re searching for the gun that was used to shoot Lloyd. If so, it’s unknown whether the police have reason to think the gun is there, or whether they are just being thorough.

On that point, keep this in mind. In the Pilot Flying J investigation, prosecutors quietly are securing guilty pleas and commitments to cooperate from lower-level executives as they work their way up the ladder to “senior management.” In this case, there are two other men who possibly have decided to save their own skin and rat out Hernandez.

That’s where the reports of an arrest warrant, repeated visits to his house, and constant media scrutiny can help the police. It has become virtually impossible for Hernandez to have face-to-face meetings with the other two men, making it difficult for them to get their stories straight. And since the other two men apparently aren’t subject to round-the-clock media surveillance, for all anyone knows they’ve decided to cut a deal and let the police focus on the biggest fish in the bowl.

Either way, if the police emerge from that water with a handgun, it will be the biggest development in the case to date.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is murder actually against the NFL code of conduct?

Just askin'

Or perhaps it is left up to the moral compass of whichever franchise it is.

Oh wait....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    nobody; no fan, deserves this. As a sports fan, I commiserate with you.

That said, you should stay off the Landing Strip, yo. We are all here to chase "The Circus" right up I-95; and we got plenty of help.

See ya.
    actually, they do. It's called karma.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    At this point, it is obvious to me that AH is in deep sh*t. FAR worse than just obstruction of justice. That at least he is going to walk the plank for.

But with the constant and thorough approach by the Mass State police, it points to AH's direct involvement. He's either complicit or he was the actual guy that pulled the trigger.

I'm also convinced the police is doing a very involved job that will include a lot of forensic evidence.... DNA, fingerprints, witness testimony, they will not only have tons of circumstantial evidence, they will have direct evidence pointing to AH's involvement.

Suffice it to say, it's going to be a very long time before AH plays football again. If he gets complicity or murder, well, call it a career. If he gets obstruction of justice and anything less right on down to never even being charged, he probably will not play at all this season.

Safe to say the "patriot way" has just become a complete crock of sh*t.
    CNN had this lawyer on...he was saying that in situations like this, law enforcement puts on more and more pressure each day, but fall short of pulling out all the stops to give guys like AH the opportunity to come clean. If he doesn't, and it seems like he is not likely to, he believes they will drop the hammer, make an arrest, take away and plea deals (even if its just a temporary smokescreen), etc. There is no getting around it; AH is in big trouble.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just rewarded CytoSport for its decision to drop AH as an endorser by drinking a delicious Muscle Milk. I'd urge all the others on this board who don't support the killing of a friend and boyfriend of your baby mama's sister by shooting them in the head multiple times and dumping this friend's body in an industrial park, and then doing everything possible to impede the investigation into said friend's unnatural death, to join me in doing the same.

Last edited by TheBlairThomasFumble; 06-24-2013 at 12:35 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post

Posted by Mike Florio on June 24, 2013, 10:05 AM EDT

AP
    The authorities investigating the death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd apparently rested on Sunday. On Monday, they’re back at it.

According to Kathryn Sotnik of NECN, police are preparing to enter a body of water near the home of Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez.

The most obvious source for speculation is that they’re searching for the gun that was used to shoot Lloyd. If so, it’s unknown whether the police have reason to think the gun is there, or whether they are just being thorough.

On that point, keep this in mind. In the Pilot Flying J investigation, prosecutors quietly are securing guilty pleas and commitments to cooperate from lower-level executives as they work their way up the ladder to “senior management.” In this case, there are two other men who possibly have decided to save their own skin and rat out Hernandez.

That’s where the reports of an arrest warrant, repeated visits to his house, and constant media scrutiny can help the police. It has become virtually impossible for Hernandez to have face-to-face meetings with the other two men, making it difficult for them to get their stories straight. And since the other two men apparently aren’t subject to round-the-clock media surveillance, for all anyone knows they’ve decided to cut a deal and let the police focus on the biggest fish in the bowl.

Either way, if the police emerge from that water with a handgun, it will be the biggest development in the case to date.
    Pilot Flying J? Huh? was that a weird cut and paste error?
    Last edited by Vinny Testaverde's Niece; 06-24-2013 at 12:35 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wowy. What a dumb muthafocker Hernandez is...

but you have to believe that BB and Krafty are even dumber for getting duped by this criminal.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    I just rewarded CytoSport for its decision to drop AH as an endorser by drinking a delicious Muscle Milk. I'd urge all the others on this board who don't support killing a friend by shooting them in the face and dumping his body in an industrial park, and then doing everything possible to impede the investigation to join me in doing the same.

cmon, BTF, that's the PATRIOT WAY

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Do you work for a wire service? Lol. How do you get these vital info tidbits and pics?

Anyway, please keep them coming. I am out of pocket for the next 5 hours -- on a flight from LA to NY then DC -- but I am on gogo. Sometimes the internet service goes down. But please keep posting updates. My luck will have it that AH is arrested and I am 30,000 feet in the air without television coverage. And gogo doesn't support video streaming. Not that ESPATSN will cover it anyway.
    I visited Twitter.com and used the #Hernandez hashtag.

Wesley Lowery ‏@WesleyLowery 34m
    Police search stream near #hernandez home w/wet suit & metal detector. Likely looking for weapon or shell casings
    Last edited by TheBlairThomasFumble; 06-24-2013 at 12:43 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just figured out what this celebration is all about - wiping the blood a friend off your hands:

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    LOL u mad bro?
    Mad? No.

Amused by this thread? Yes....

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    What's it feel like to have a murderer on your team?
    Just win baby...

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Is this what the realization that the end is near and that you'll go back to rooting for the Giants again looks like?

Keep coming to a Jets forum to stroke yourself.

Because when one of my favorite players on my team, one of the best players on my team, is a prime suspect in the murder of his friend, running to a Jets forum is somehow therapeutic.
    Yes... One post on this forum in the last 6 months.

I practically live here...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    Wowy. What a dumb muthafocker Hernandez is...

but you have to believe that BB and Krafty are even dumber for getting duped by this criminal.
    +1. A forty million dollar mistake.

But to Pats* fans, what's important is a good season. Killers are welcome to wear the uniform, as long as it helps NE win:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_FIrCQWyYs

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look where the search is taking place. I bet someone's talked:

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    I just figured out what this celebration is all about - wiping the blood a friend off your hands:

Good one; as an added bonus, you can see he's spraying his filth on the fans that want to be closer to him.

The fans will regret that they didn't get this ironic message until it was too late.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just win baby...
    It's been a while. You don't see Jets fans site their Super Bowl III victory to give evidence of their franchise's superiority.

Seems like you guys need to "just win" again soon... or else those of us non-New England fans will be left to judge the Pats for exactly what they are right now (and that's not a good look for you).