Page 46 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    NE can make a big statement and live upto their media-driven reputation by cutting this pos immediately. He is an embarrassment to the NFL. The statement from that classy organization does not have to be long. For example:

"Today, we cut Aaron Hernandez. While we will no comment on a pending legal matter of this significance, Aaron does not represent the character and image of the 'Patriot Way'. We wish him well."

If those cheating bastards up in NE did that I would actually begin to have some respect for them. Let's see how long it takes them.

The Patriot Way, LMAO.

I agree 100%. No surprise here. He learned from the best -- Belicheat.

You don't think the Front Office should get more than 48 hours to collect and sort through all of the information pertaining to an investigation that just opened? As heinous as this all is, no organization in any league can be expected to act this quickly on a matter like this, especially without any charges yet. It takes some time.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 06-20-2013 at 09:57 PM.

Yup. This story better be scrutinized properly by the national and local media. I want in-depth reporting including any possible links to NE Patriots organization.

What do I mean, did Belicheat and NE create a culture up in NE that fostered this type of behavior/activity. Given Hernandez's checkered past, what steps did the organization take to make sure he, and other NE players, is in compliance with the NFL's official conduct policy? I could go on but you get the point.

Unfortunately, I fear the NE media whores will ask softball questions. For example, coach (question to Belicheat), are you surprised by theses developments?
    Goodell is making sure the reporters ask the soft question as not to "taint" the genius and commander in NE. Bottom line is Belicheat will get a pass cause he has no control over his players. But if it was Rex Ryan, the media would hold him responsible for his players off-field conduct. Such double standard garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Eat shlt, New England!

Oh, sorry...Was that a petty insult?
    Not at all. You would need more exclamation marks to qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    You don't think the Front Office should get more than 48 hours to collect and sort through all of the information pertaining to an investigation that just opened?
    Ashole,

Why does NE need 48 hours? If the organization was as "classy" as we are led to believe, not to mention "how NE does things the right way/Patriot Way, I would think that this gangbanger pos would be cut by now.

But since we all know the truth, Patriot Way is nothing more than media b/s, the gangbanger is still on the team.

This is OJ version 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Nobody is celebrating a murder you idiot.

We are celebrating that the murderer was caught, and just so happens to be one of the biggest parts in the Pasts* plans.

It also smears shlt all over their disgraced and scum slimy franchise.

The Patriot Way never sounded so sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by HitSomeone41 View Post
    Goodell is making sure the reporters ask the soft question as not to "taint" the genius and commander in NE. Bottom line is Belicheat will get a pass cause he has no control over his players. But if it was Rex Ryan, the media would hold him responsible for his players off-field conduct. Such double standard garbage.
    THIS!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthTown View Post
    what a circus it is up there in Foxboro
    He lives in North Attleboro.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    You know as well as I do there are some people here that are happy that it is a Patriot that murdered somebody (or was an accomplice) b.c of how the Pats are viewed.

I think that is a disgrace. Someone has died. One family has been ruined and likely a couple of other families will be ruined as a result of this.

Much bigger than a rivalry. But this is the internet. No place for perspective here.
    Oh shut the hell up

You're such a prude

You had no problem with Pats fans stomping down on Jets fans at the expense of the team and the media circus that the MEDIA created more than 75% of the time

The irony here is the Pats are doing much worse than that, and the media is still giving them a partial pass

Nobody is celebrating a murder, but I sure as hell am enjoying the complete disgrace and circus the Pats have become this off-season. Every year, we are bombarded with the media circle jerk about how great the Pats are and how that everything they do is the right way of doing it.

For that, all of them can go shove it, as can you for your shameless high and mighty whining!!!
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 06-20-2013 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    A whole town away!

Pasts* are FAR more of a circus than the Jets have EVER supposedly been!
    Don't think we've harbored MURDERERS on the ACTIVE roster!
    The Patriot Way! Lie, Cheat, Steal, and Kill!
    oh, then destroy the evidence!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    I want to see how the media treats this when Hernandez actually gets arrested. My guess is that it happens in less then a week.
    For what? Murder? Obstructing Justice? Jaywalking? Unless it's the former, his lawyer will have him out in 60 minutes. 24 Hours tops if they pin the murder rap on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    What perspective? If some random scum bag had killed him would you or anyone else know or care about this murder?

The scumbag turned out to be a Patriot player, it's a small silver lining. Have some perspective.
    Exactly. People die every day, should we all put up a thread about every one of them to pay them respects?

All Pro
    Yup. This story better be scrutinized properly by the national and local media. I want in-depth reporting including any possible links to NE Patriots organization.

What do I mean, did Belicheat and NE create a culture up in NE that fostered this type of behavior/activity. Given Hernandez's checkered past, what steps did the organization take to make sure he, and other NE players, is in compliance with the NFL's official conduct policy? I could go on but you get the point.

Unfortunately, I fear the NE media whores will ask softball questions. For example, coach (question to Belicheat), are you surprised by theses developments?
    Answer: We're just trying to get everyone on the same page, that's all. Everyone is in the same place. Lots of work to do.

Doesn't matter where he lives, your team is a friggen circus...

[QUOTE=Hitman Harris;4914893]

You nailed it. One of the bests posts of all time!

For what? Murder? Obstructing Justice? Jaywalking? Unless it's the former, his lawyer will have him out in 60 minutes. 24 Hours tops if they pin the murder rap on him.
    LOL!!! You delusional chowds just can't STAND it can you?!

I'm lovin it like mcdonalds!

^ that represents you

what's your name over at patsfans?

And tell Demostesis or whatever it's name is that he is totally ghey for me. thx! toodles!

Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    Ah the old "but, but, but....you're gay!" rebuttal because you've got nothing else.

Do us a favor, Fvcktard, take your transparent bullsh!t elsewhere.

I saw his high and mighty act the first day he started posting, it's all getting exposed in this thread.

The plot thickens.....

Report: Hernandez neighbors heard gunshots early Monday

Posted by Mike Florio on June 20, 2013, 10:17 PM EDT

Getty Images
    It’s been a fluid situation over the past three days for Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez. The problem is that the fluid hasn’t been flowing in a positive direction for the player.

The latest development comes from FOX 25, which reports that neighbors heard gunshots early Monday morning. Per FOX 25, video shows Hernandez and two other men walking into his house “within minutes” after the shots were heard.

FOX 25 reports that the shots were heard by neighbors between 3:00 and 3:00 a.m. ET on Monday, but that they didn’t report the noise to police at the time.

Also, FOX 25 confirms that the hard drive attached to Hernandez’s video surveillance system was “heavily damaged” when police arrived at the home. ABC has reported that Hernandez’s cell phone and surveillance system had been damaged.

Earlier today, SI.com reported that Hernandez “likely” will be arrested. It’s unclear what he would be charged with at this point. Even if he’s not charged with killing 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, whose body was found Monday in an industrial park roughly a mile from Hernandez’s house, Hernandez could face a variety of potential charges, from accessory to obstruction of justice.

A whole town away!

Hahaha, so true!!!

Who's laughing now, skumbags???
    Last edited by Mohegangreen; 06-20-2013 at 10:28 PM.

Ashole,

Why does NE need 48 hours? If the organization was as "classy" as we are led to believe, not to mention "how NE does things the right way/Patriot Way, I would think that this gangbanger pos would be cut by now.

But since we all know the truth, Patriot Way is nothing more than media b/s, the gangbanger is still on the team.

This is OJ version 2.0
    It is media BS. But that's beside the point... there are provisions in Hernandez' contract that allow the Pats to void his contract for conduct reasons, and I'm pretty sure they involve at least a criminal charge. If they cut him right now, before he's arrested or charged with anything, they'll likely have to pay him all of his bonus money. You think they should pay him several more million?? It hurts Hernandez a LOT more if they wait for the charge, then void the contract so he gets nothing.

But please, continue with your crusade.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 06-20-2013 at 10:40 PM.