Page 48 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adpz View Post
    Um - 45 pages but no discussion of some very strange points:

1) How do you shoot someone in the muthafarking FACE and not have criminal charges filed against you?!?!?!

2) Both dudes shot (one in the face, one killed) were hanging out with their 'friend' Aaron Hernandez the evening of their unfortunate event. WTF kind of 'friend' is AH?!?!?!
    GODDAMNED STRAIGHT. THIS IS JUST ANOTHER CASE OF RAY LEWIS. OR OJ SIMPSON. OR MICHAEL VICK. OR PACKMAN JONES. OR TAQIB ALIB. OR RAE CARRUTH. OR PLAXICO BURRESS. OR JAMAL LEWIS. OR NATE NEWTON. OR HOLLYOOD HENDERSON. OR LAWRENCE PHILLIPS. OR DANTE STALLWORTH. OR BEN ROETHLISBERGER. OR DEXTER MANLEY. OR TRAVIS HENRY.

NOTICE THAT NONE OF THEM PLAYED FOR THE JETS!!!!!!

(ALSO MANY OF THEM HAVE SUPER BOWL RINGS.)
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 06-21-2013 at 12:15 AM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Not sure why you think the Pats were covering any of this up, or even how they could. If a media member gets a hold of a civil suit that affects a player and decides to run with it, there's nothing they can do to stop it. Plenty of Pats' suits have run wild in the media - Randy Moss and his "consensual horseplay" incident and Julian Edelman's "Halloween groping" incident come to mind.

If these Hernandez incidents are just coming out now it's because the media weren't looking for them until now.
    Seriously. As great as the Pats have been, they ain't covering up murder charges for their players. Looks pretty certain Hernandez was involved in this one in some capacity, so he's getting accessory to murder or whatever it's called.

And, ****, can you imagine if he's the actual executioner?

What a mess. I hate the Pats as much as the next guy but that don't matter in this case. This guy is either a killer or someone who hangs out with and covers up for killers. He's dog ****. **** him.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    This thread delivers the win.
    I got breadsticks!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    The thing I don't get...with the Pats losing this huge piece of their offense, not to mention having this tarnish to their persona as a great team, why are the Jets not moving up in anybody's power rankings? Why are the Jets still ranked last in the league in all polls? Where's the respect? Why, if the Patriots tight end is a murderer, is everyone still calling the Jets organization pathetic and the laughing stock of the league?
    Power rankings don't mean sh1t pal......God forbid we're ranked last on John f'n Clayton's offseason polls

Don't try to bring Jets fans down during this, the Jets have nothing to do with this at all....It is your team that has the murderer, not ours......Remember that

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    GODDAMNED STRAIGHT. THIS IS JUST ANOTHER CASE OF RAY LEWIS. OR OJ SIMPSON. OR MICHAEL VICK. OR PACKMAN JONES. OR TAQIB ALIB. OR RAE CARRUTH. OR PLAXICO BURRESS. OR JAMAL LEWIS. OR NATE NEWTON. OR HOLLYOOD HENDERSON. OR LAWRENCE PHILLIPS. OR DANTE STALLWORTH. OR BEN ROETHLISBERGER. OR DEXTER MANLEY. OR TRAVIS HENRY.

(ALSO A FEW OF THEM HAVE SUPER BOWL RINGS.)
    Nah....IF AH murdered him it is a case of Rae Carruth.......Anddd that's about it.......Possibly OJ even though it was after his playing days.

LOL @ comparing a possible murderer to Plaxico Burress......I guess if it makes you feel any better

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly the vast majority of Pats fans are taking this very very seriously.

See for yourself...

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...ils-page2.html

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

(ALSO MANY OF THEM HAVE SUPER BOWL RINGS.)
    Plaxico did play for the jets. Just an FYI.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adpz View Post
    Um - 45 pages but no discussion of some very strange points:

1) How do you shoot someone in the muthafarking FACE and not have criminal charges filed against you?!?!?!
    Ask Dick Cheney.

But yeah, been wondering this myself. I LOVE that this is happening to the Pats. Gotta imagine this recent case will cause a reinvestigation of the prior shooting.

Tebow there, their TEs dropping like flies... awesome. Now if Belicheat could just be implicated somehow, this would be like xmas in summer.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If this involved a Jets player one of the narratives would be to raise the issue about the type of players on the team and the culture set by Rex Ryan.

But this story focuses on a patriot player so expect the player/friends network (ESPN) and the Belichick groupies (Gruden, Mayock, King etc etc) to ignore the fact that the Patriots employed such humanitarians as Cory Dillon, Randy Moss and Chad Ocho Nut Job (just to name a few) and make it about Hernandez only.....which it should be.

But it would not have been the same had it been a Jets player and Cimini and Mehta and Myers and Francesa (and on and on) were "covering" the story.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike135 View Post
    Ask Dick Cheney.
    Beautiful. Well recalled. You deserved an extra day on earth (or heaven, your choice).

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike135 View Post
    Ask Dick Cheney.

But yeah, been wondering this myself. I LOVE that this is happening to the Pats. Gotta imagine this recent case will cause a reinvestigation of the prior shooting.

Tebow there, their TEs dropping like flies... awesome. Now if Belicheat could just be implicated somehow, this would be like xmas in summer.
    If this case goes where it looks like it's going, the Florida one will only matter to Hernandez.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=King Koopa;4914950]Don't try to bring Jets fans down during this.../QUOTE]

My bad, Please resume enjoying somebody getting killed and and giggling over how that might possibly negatively impact an opposing team's chances for success next year.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rbstern View Post
    It's not about hiding something. It's about protecting yourself from a system that will grind you up and spit you out in pieces, under the wrong circumstances, even if you happen to be innocent.

Recommended Youtube viewing: "Don't Talk to Cops"...very instructive lecture by a law professor about exactly this topic. He gives equal time to a veteran police detective who goes on to describe, in practical professional terms, why the prof is exactly right:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik

And in no way is this personal toward cops. They have a job to do. When it comes to an investigation, protecting your rights as a citizen isn't even on their radar. That's your job. And that of your attorney.
    That video was fantastic and right to the point. One of the best I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing it.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    one can only imagine if something this disastrous occurred to a player on the Jets

both of those Belichick buttkissing networks would have been on it like flies on you know what with wall to wall breaking news coverage and commentators and panels every 10 minutes discussing the dysfunctional Jets and calling their team a circus

Patriots?? (30 seconds every two hours) with particular mention that he "isn't considered a suspect" according to police

both of those outlets love their Shats
    If there's any butt-kissing going on, Kraft's butt is the one being kissed. The media hates Belichick as much as Jets fans.

If the Pats do get preferential treatment from them it's because they've worked at PR, and that's another example of how organized they are.

They don't call him Krafty for nothing.
    Last edited by Pats1960; 06-21-2013 at 01:58 AM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4914963]
    Quote Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
    Don't try to bring Jets fans down during this.../QUOTE]

My bad, Please resume enjoying somebody getting killed and and giggling over how that might possibly negatively impact an opposing team's chances for success next year.
    That's retarded logic.no one is happy this guy died but we are happy that apatriot is implicated in the event. Just like espn and the rest of the sports world laughs when the jets do something stupid. This is another black eye for belichick and if you can't enjoy it I'm truly sorry for you.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

I got a good buddy heading the Hernandez investigation...

I can't name him here, but it appears Hernandez was the trigger man, take it for what it's worth, they're building the case, but Hernandez is going down.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    I thought SAR I left JI?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mike Loyko ‏@NEPD_Loyko
    The Boston Herald is reporting that Aaron Hernandez has been "barred" from the facility by the #Patriots
    Mike Loyko ‏@NEPD_Loyko
    Apparently there has been a lot of other off the field stuff we haven't heard about. #Patriots tried hard to keep on the right path
    Zoinks

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    A friend of my ex brother in laws cousin worked at a pizzeria with a kid who's uncle is working on the investigation.

No news, thats it.