Page 75 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    No arrest yet.

so looks like the obstruction threat was to try and get AH to talk.
    Any thoughts about what's going on with the other two guys who were in the car with AH that night?

Appreciate your updates.

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    I'm sure if a jets player shot somebody's eye out it would be plastered everywhere
    Jets players can't use a SuperSoaker in the back yard

All League
    No arrest yet.
    They better hurry up before the focker hurts someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    I don't know how much time they spent discussing Goodson when he was picked up drunk on the highway, but I recall when Braylon got his DUI it was non-stop on sports radio, solid coverage 24/7. You could tell they were running out of stuff to say about it and were literally repeating the same thing every hour. It was as if there was absolutely nothing else going on in the sports world at the time. You would have thought he had killed someone. And in fact - someone has! And it is barely being touched in the broadcast media! It is vile and shocking.
    Yep. Fatcessa wanted the NYJ to suspend Braylon for his DWI. Haven't heard him say the same about Hernandez.

What I am getting from all of the information coming out now is, AH and guns have gone hand in hand for quite some time. Seems trouble has followed him since HS and because of his talent people continued to turn a blind eye to it. I don't know if in this case AH is the shooter but with all this other information about shootings seeming to be happening around AH, what would even the most die hard Pats fan have to think.
    Now considering all that is known up to this point, one has to question why this behavior raised no red flags within the Pats organization. Why there own security arm was not intervening, why the team was not doing some sort of intervention. One has to question, if you are talented enough and a major part of winning football games for the Pats, you get a pass on your off the field behavior.
    At the same time you have to wonder why the league turned a blind eye to this situation as well. Were they not aware of all these incidents or did they choose to let it slide because the Pats were the darling franchise of the NFL.
    Seems to this football fan this string of incidents raises many questions about how both the Pats and NFL conduct themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    The victim wouldn't press charges at the time of the incident so it was dropped.. Now he's suing in a civil case for cash..
    Ok, the victim didn't press charges.

However, and can one of our law enforcement professionals please correct me if I am wrong, if, as reported, the victim was shot in the eye, I would imagine he had to be taken for immediate medical attention. Doesn't that automatically trigger an investigation by the police? I don't think a genius like AH has the ability to tend to the victim's immediate medical needs from being shot in the eye. Am I wrong?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    The victim wouldn't press charges at the time of the incident so it was dropped.. Now he's suing in a civil case for cash..
    Did his name pop up at all at that point? Did the dude sue once this current case came out?

Even if no charges were pressed, I'm guessing a lot of people knew he may have been involved.

Jets Insider VIP
    Also at scene --> RT @BreeSison: Now a second K9 searching behind #Hernandez home. Big group of detectives on this. pic.twitter.com/HHQDcAznKs

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Yep. Fatcessa wanted the NYJ to suspend Braylon for his DWI. Haven't heard him say the same about Hernandez.
    Hernandez getting suspended for multiple games and/or lost for the season would really be a crushing blow to the Pats. No Welker, Gronk is probably missing major time next season with his horde of injuries, they don't even have Lloyd anymore not that he was anything special he wasn't but who is Brady throwing to? Danny Amendola? My Grandmother can last longer in an NFL game without getting hurt that guy is an egg.

And I'm not the typical Jets homer who dismisses the Pats, I have a ton of respect for Brady as a player but I just don't see how this team is going 16-0 next season like the media says it is with 0 receivers.

Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    What I am getting from all of the information coming out now is, AH and guns have gone hand in hand for quite some time. Seems trouble has followed him since HS and because of his talent people continued to turn a blind eye to it. I don't know if in this case AH is the shooter but with all this other information about shootings seeming to be happening around AH, what would even the most die hard Pats fan have to think.
    Now considering all that is known up to this point, one has to question why this behavior raised no red flags within the Pats organization. Why there own security arm was not intervening, why the team was not doing some sort of intervention. One has to question, if you are talented enough and a major part of winning football games for the Pats, you get a pass on your off the field behavior.
    At the same time you have to wonder why the league turned a blind eye to this situation as well. Were they not aware of all these incidents or did they choose to let it slide because the Pats were the darling franchise of the NFL.
    Seems to this football fan this string of incidents raises many questions about how both the Pats and NFL conduct themselves.
    Great post.

No arrest yet.

so looks like the obstruction threat was to try and get AH to talk.
    Riiiiiight... That's why there's 20 cops at his house right now

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Hernandez getting suspended for multiple games and/or lost for the season would really be a crushing blow to the Pats. No Welker, Gronk is probably missing major time next season with his horde of injuries, they don't even have Lloyd anymore not that he was anything special he wasn't but who is Brady throwing to? Danny Amendola? My Grandmother can last longer in an NFL game without getting hurt that guy is an egg.

And I'm not the typical Jets homer who dismisses the Pats, I have a ton of respect for Brady as a player but I just don't see how this team is going 16-0 next season like the media says it is with 0 receivers.
    Goodell suspended Big Ben for six games for his sexual assaults, even though he was never charged with a crime. Being involved in Murder or conspiracy to commit murder, even without charges, should get you a year.

According to 40% polled at Patsfans.com, however, he should be starting in week 1 even if he pulled the trigger. That's the Patriot Way.
    Last edited by TheBlairThomasFumble; 06-22-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    How did we get from a Hernandez the Patriot Murderer topic to the hunting, bad or good topic?

Please advise
    Aaron Hernandez is a hunter - he just hunts people.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Venison is overrated, IMO, unless you include fat in the cooking.

Fried gator! A bit slimy, but good eating.

Everyone likes different meats.
    Only the beef steak is good, and then you need to fry it in butter, and garlic.

Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    The rest of the NFL is watching. Need to look no further than about a year ago and the allegations against NO and the immediate unprecedented actions taken by Goodell.

What will he do now with his beloved Pats? This investigation is not under his control like Spygate. He can't destroy evidence and obstruct justice. Oh wait, but AH can. Nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    But how is that any different than Rex Ryan? Santonio Holmes? Braylon Edwards?

Both of those players had character concerns. Before RR arrived the Jets FO went quite a long time without having any problematic players. But after he arrived they started picking up diva WR's.

That means RR was willing to deal with the character concerns because of the return in talent.

Now, I don't fault RR for doing what he did. He was trying to win the SB and he came damn close.

But how is that any different than BB?

I mean you can't honestly be thinking that BB was willing to deal with AH MURDERING someone just because he had talent? That's stupid.

BB took a calculated gamble which is no different than what RR does.
    Yes, but the Jets don't hold themselves up on a pedestal for their high moral character. That's why we've seen the term "Patriots Way" mentioned 1000 times in this thread. The hypocrisy of a team that has a long history of cheating and other dubious acts by the owners, coaches, and players is being exposed now in a way that can't be glorified or swept under the carpet by their fans and members of the media who love them - although it seems many are still trying by downplaying the incident.

Kevin Armstrong has the goods: Apologies for the ugliness.

Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 1m
    Rain, snow and search warrants do not prevent the mailman from delivering. Mailman just went up to door and dropped off package.
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 3m
    Detectives now searching the doghouse out back of Hernandez house pic.twitter.com/OwAveOojLr
    View photo
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 6m
    Four little girls outside Hernandez house, playing pattycake and losing patience: "Mom, are they gonna take him?"
    Expand
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 13m
    Intrepid Daily News freelance photographer currently perched atop TV satellite truck. Best view. pic.twitter.com/8zz6dv3K1A
    View photo
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 19m
    Cop at foot of driveway inquires about lemonade stand being run by neighborhood kids across the street. He declines offer from the girls.
    Expand
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 21m
    Reporter asked cop if search warrant being executed. Cop: "C'mon....I don't know nothing about nothing."
    Expand
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 27m
    Boy pedals bike in front of Aaron Hernandez's house during search. Officer standing guard at driveway: "Glad you got your helmet on."
    Expand
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 32m
    State police now leash second, larger dog and enter through back of house.
    Expand
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 33m
    State police officer just came back to cruiser to get German shepherd to search inside Aaron Hernandez's house. Dog is barking loudly.
    Expand
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 36m
    Another group of detectives, state police officers entered home now.
    Expand
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 41m
    Police have cut off traffic outside Aaron Hernandez's house pic.twitter.com/ZtbkLIQVPv
    View photo
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 43m
    Police detectives have entered Aaron Hernandez's house with papers. Two uniformed police at end of driveway.
    Expand

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Riiiiiight... That's why there's 20 cops at his house right now
    Is that true? Where are you getting your information from....only asking because it will be another search of his home -- multiple searches in the past few days. Not good. Yet, some continue to claim he is not a suspect.

I saw a picture on this site showing the proximity of AH's home to the crime scene. It is possible that investigators may be collecting evidence to see if any of the crime scene is in AH's home -- dirt/soil containing the victims blood on his footwear or floors of his home. If so, game, set, match! Forensic evidence like that places AH at the crime scene.

Searching the playhouse behind the house.

Great example AH is setting for his kid, BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by MykePM View Post
    Yes, but the Jets don't hold themselves up on a pedestal for their high moral character. That's why we've seen the term "Patriots Way" mentioned 1000 times in this thread. The hypocrisy of a team that has a long history of cheating and other dubious acts by the owners, coaches, and players is being exposed now in a way that can't be glorified or swept under the carpet by their fans and members of the media who love them - although it seems many are still trying by downplaying the incident.
    great post! Spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Kevin Armstrong has the goods: Apologies for the ugliness.

Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 1m
    Rain, snow and search warrants do not prevent the mailman from delivering. Mailman just went up to door and dropped off package.
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 3m
    Detectives now searching the doghouse out back of Hernandez house pic.twitter.com/OwAveOojLr
    View photo
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 6m
    Four little girls outside Hernandez house, playing pattycake and losing patience: "Mom, are they gonna take him?"
    Expand
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 13m
    Intrepid Daily News freelance photographer currently perched atop TV satellite truck. Best view. pic.twitter.com/8zz6dv3K1A
    View photo
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 19m
    Cop at foot of driveway inquires about lemonade stand being run by neighborhood kids across the street. He declines offer from the girls.
    Expand
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 21m
    Reporter asked cop if search warrant being executed. Cop: "C'mon....I don't know nothing about nothing."
    Expand
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 27m
    Boy pedals bike in front of Aaron Hernandez's house during search. Officer standing guard at driveway: "Glad you got your helmet on."
    Expand
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 32m
    State police now leash second, larger dog and enter through back of house.
    Expand
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 33m
    State police officer just came back to cruiser to get German shepherd to search inside Aaron Hernandez's house. Dog is barking loudly.
    Expand
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 36m
    Another group of detectives, state police officers entered home now.
    Expand
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 41m
    Police have cut off traffic outside Aaron Hernandez's house pic.twitter.com/ZtbkLIQVPv
    View photo
    Kevin Armstrong ‏@KevinGArmstrong 43m
    Police detectives have entered Aaron Hernandez's house with papers. Two uniformed police at end of driveway.
    Expand
    Who is Kevin Armstrong?