Page 146 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by batman10023 View Post
    And attempted murder down in Florida.

I bet these are all related to the same case.

Idiot.

The gun charges alone should put him away for his prime football years I think.
    Let's talk about Belichick - is he complicit? arrogant? lives his life to purposefully throw double middle fingers at the Jets?

nah, BB wants more than that. He's the only head coach in the league who doesn't give a ****.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    And attempted murder down in Florida.

I bet these are all related to the same case.

Idiot.

The gun charges alone should put him away for his prime football years I think.
    Let's talk about Belichick - is he complicit? arrogant? lives his life to purposefully throw double middle fingers at the Jets?

nah, BB wants more than that. He's the only head coach in the league who doesn't give a ****.

Bring on Tebow and Hernandez questions. BB will look at you like you lost an eye.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post

Bring on Tebow and Hernandez questions. BB will look at you like you lost an eye.

The Jets didn't care about Tebow or the media, when they signed him. They even let the media have a day to interview the overhyped back-up QB, they didn't attend, they didn't care. So for you to put Belichick on some kind of pedestal is a load of crap.

Most coaches don't care, Belichick, just happens to be a prick about it...

Oh, and a cheat, a liar, a piece of ****, and now the circus is in New England.

Can't wait to watch Belichick become a bigger douche bag, and myopic tools like you try to defend him.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm enjoying watching you idiot Pasts* fans make complete fools of yourselves.
    Pathetics* is putting it VERY mildly.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Branch's words are to God's ears for JetsMetsSuck... he's still waiting for Doj investigations against the Pats
    The Ashole speaks and once again illustrates that he is a dumbass. By no means is a DOJ/congressional investigation out of the question. We are in the early stages of the AH investigations. Let any fact(s) come out that draws the curiosity of the U.S. Attorney in the respective jurisdictions of AH's alleged crimes in Mass, RI, FL, etc., and any Member of Congress on the Judiciary or Oversight Committees [Oversight is the Committee that investigated MLB and revealed the PED scandal] and the inquiry or inquiries will begin.

But we know you are too stupid to understand the process. Afterall, you were the very same dope telling us 2 weeks ago that we were jumping to conclusions in regards to Mr. AH.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys, I think we need to let this thing play out with all of the evidence! Something just seems fishy. It seems like his friends missing with the car may have been responsible! They could have easily done the deed and then broke Ahern's phone and security system. He's terrified in jail right now on suicide watch! Maybe he can talk NOW that the police can protect him from the perps! We've just come too far as a society with marriage equality and everything to just condemn this guy without due process. We NEED the points he can bring to the Scoreboard!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Lol. Is this a joke or an actual quote? And if so, who posted?

Thanks Hitman!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Lol. Is this a joke or an actual quote? And if so, who posted?

Thanks Hitman!
    Some idiot on ESPN site.
    I copy/pasted. Good times!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Some idiot on ESPN site.
    I copy/pasted. Good times!

Got it. I bet you it was JI's idiot Pats troll, Ashole.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your "updates" ceased to be shocking. I'm waiting for the indictment that makes it clear that even if he gets out of this Murder -1, he's got that silly double homicide waiting around the corner
    Surprising to learn that you're ready "to move on" from discussing the sick, bloodthirsty life a Pats* star who's a mass murderer.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't been watching the news lately, have they found any other people AH murdered in the last 24 hours?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Ashole speaks and once again illustrates that he is a dumbass. By no means is a DOJ/congressional investigation out of the question. We are in the early stages of the AH investigations. Let any fact(s) come out that draws the curiosity of the U.S. Attorney in the respective jurisdictions of AH's alleged crimes in Mass, RI, FL, etc., and any Member of Congress on the Judiciary or Oversight Committees [Oversight is the Committee that investigated MLB and revealed the PED scandal] and the inquiry or inquiries will begin.

:
    Great use of goverment resources!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    AssHog0531.

Please stop posting.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

But we know you are too stupid to understand the process. Afterall, you were the very same dope telling us 2 weeks ago that we were jumping to conclusions in regards to Mr. AH.
    Are you (and others) seriously trying to imply there could or should be a federal and/or congressional investigation into the Patriots? You are a lawyer right? Legally, what duty do the Patriots owe, civilly or criminally, to Lloyd or any member of the general public for an act of their employee outside the scope of their employment. This is law 101 and you sound like a complete and utter fool.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyM View Post
    Are you (and others) seriously trying to imply there could or should be a federal and/or congressional investigation into the Patriots? You are a lawyer right? Legally, what duty do the Patriots owe, civilly or criminally, to Lloyd or any member of the general public for an act of their employee outside the scope of their employment. This is law 101 and you sound like a complete and utter fool.
    Or he's pretending to be a lawyer when in fact he's just an ignorant, hate mongering dooshbag who has an IQ of a tin can. Just sayin'
    Last edited by ReincarnatedBob; 06-30-2013 at 08:26 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great use of goverment resources!
    Quote Originally Posted by ReincarnatedBob View Post
    Or he's pretending to be a lawyer when in fact he's just an ignorant, hate mongering dooshbag who has an IQ of a tin can.
    You NE trolls are really stupid. You have your heads so far up your ahole it is not funny.

This reply is in response to the above posts.

Congress (i.e., the government) has broad powers. I explained this to that ignorant , hate mongering dooshbag, ahole Vinny/Guido/Gronk (now Bob)previously. He's just a dumbass troll and cannot comprehend.

The NFL enjoys "antitrust immunity" as well as "tax exempt status" granted to the League by Congress. Therefore, Congress or any Federal agency can investigate the NFL or any other entity that falls into those special categories. I hope you know that only a few entities enjoy "antitrust immunity." Last time I checked, the NE Pats are a Member of the NFL.

Putting that aside, if any of these investigations provide evidence that AH was involved in gun running, drugs, murders in different states (serial killer), gang activity, etc., it is an open invitation for a Federal investigation.

Now, for those who are dumb enough to claim it is a waste of resources, just go ask Bonds, Clemens, etc. Those alleged crimes are not even in the ballpark of AH's alleged crimes.

Scotty, where did I say the Pats owe Llyod anything? What if an investigation reveals that AH stored weapons at the Pats facility? Or that the Pats knew of AH's illegal activities and ignored it? In other words, many more facts are coming to the public's attention than in the first few days of this story.

Each team has security. There is no way AH was conducting illegal activity as being described by law enforcement sources and the Pats had no idea. Depending on the facts as this case develops, if for one moment you think the Pats have zero liability here, you are in fact the moron I believe you to be.
    Last edited by jetssjumets; 06-30-2013 at 08:43 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or he's pretending to be a lawyer when in fact he's just an ignorant, hate mongering dooshbag who has an IQ of a tin can. Just sayin'
    more namecalling and personal attacks from Vinny version 4.0

Got him permabanned the previous three times, but I guess he just can't stop

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    You NE trolls are really stupid. You have your heads so far up your ahole it is not funny.

This reply is in response to the above posts.

Congress (i.e., the government) has broad powers. I explained this to that ignorant , hate mongering dooshbag, ahole Vinny/Guido/Gronk (now Bob)previously. He's just a dumbass troll and cannot comprehend.

The NFL enjoys "antitrust immunity" as well as "tax exempt status" granted to the League by Congress. Therefore, Congress or any Federal agency can investigate the NFL or any other entity that falls into those special categories. I hope you know that only a few entities enjoy "antitrust immunity." Last time I checked, the NE Pats are a Member of the NFL.

Putting that aside, if any of these investigations provide evidence that AH was involved in gun running, drugs, murders in different states (serial killer), gang activity, etc., it is an open invitation for a Federal investigation.

Now, for those who are dumb enough to claim it is a waste of resources, just go ask Bonds, Clemens, etc. Those alleged crimes are not even in the ballpark of AH's alleged crimes.

Scotty, where did I say the Pats owe Llyod anything? What if an investigation reveals that AH stored weapons at the Pats facility? Or that the Pats knew of AH's illegal activities and ignored it? In other words, many more facts are coming to the public's attention than in the first few days of this story.

Each team has security. There is no way AH was conducting illegal activity as being described by law enforcement sources and the Pats had no idea. Depending on the facts as this case develops, if for one moment you think the Pats have zero liability here, you are in fact the moron I believe you to be.
    Well unfortunately, you used the word "liability" again. As a lawyer, I'm sure you are fully aware that in order for someone or something to be "liable" there needs to be a duty, and furthermore, the breach of that duty directly caused the harm that occurred. In so far as there is clearly no duty, and you have conceded this, there is ZERO grounds for any federal agency or member of congress to stick its nose where it doesn't belong.

You are correct that the NFL has antitrust immunity, unfortunately, and get this as it's a real mind blower, congressional authority to get involved in the NFL's business would be limited to alleged consumer protection or public interest based antitrust law violations.
    Last edited by scottyM; 06-30-2013 at 09:11 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well unfortunately, you used the word "liability" again. As a lawyer, I'm sure you are fully aware that in order for someone or something to be "liable" there needs to be a duty, and furthermore, the breach of that duty directly caused the harm that occurred. In so far as there is clearly no duty, and you have conceded this, there is ZERO grounds for any federal agency or member of congress to stick its nose where it doesn't belong.

You are correct that the NFL has antitrust immunity, unfortunately, and get this as it's a real mind blower, congressional authority to get involved in the NFL's business would be limited to alleged consumer protection based antitrust law violations.
    Thank you for this clarification. It's nice to read a post from someone who obviously understands the law and can explain it to a layperson without all the stupidity, hate and bullspit attached. Not to mention the inaccuracies.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for this clarification. It's nice to read a post from someone who obviously understands the law and can explain it to a layperson without all the stupidity, hate and bullspit attached. Not to mention the inaccuracies.
    Hahahahahaha, the circus is in town!!!!