Page 159 of 169 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

  1. #3161
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    Yep. The right to commit crime all the time in chowdland permanently reserved for Belicheat.
    And you are one the fools I just mentioned. Thanks for posting.

  2. #3162
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    And you are one the fools I just mentioned. Thanks for posting.
    Listen, you, the lowest of the lowest scumbags on this planet -the troll on other team message board - you, the lover and worshiper of a team of murderers, coached by the biggest cheater in history of sports, the pure definition of "human garbage" - go back to patsfags and suck some of your boyfriends, and do not tell us what to say and do on OUR board.
    With every coming day those members of gerbil exchange sound more and more desperate in their fibble attempts to defend the indefensible. I never heard about bigger bunch of losers, then those.
    Now, GFY.

  3. #3163
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,626
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I agree, let's see what info is unearthed first. That stance is a lot more sensible than those who see that piece of information and claim, "OMG, the Pats are running a criminal ring and the players are hanging out there committing crimes all the time"

    There are TONS of reasons to slam on the Pats right now. But taking blurbs of info and running wild with your imagination to take it to some higher unbelievable level just makes you look like a fool.
    Let's be honest here ASG0531. The bar as to what is believable and what is not believable has been continuously raised here wth this story. Or lowered I suppose depending on one's perspective.

    So the idea that folks are making outlandish suggestions seems a little odd. We are already a long way from Kansas to begin with on this one and so reports of witches flying around on broomsticks might seem a hair less far fetched.

    For example I think the chances are good that Pats internal "intelligence" probably did have some additional information about Aaron Hernandez and his recent unsavory affiliations. I think that if they did have that information then they would almost certainly sit on that because they were already locked into a big contract and because nobody else had that information. Now that we see what has happened I think people might look upon any such inaction by the Patriots as being significant.

    What did they know and when did they know it are both germane and reasonable questions here.

  4. #3164
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ft lauderdale
    Posts
    1,521
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    And you are one the fools I just mentioned. Thanks for posting.
    A patriot fan thanking a jets fan for posting on a jets forum about a murderer who played for the patriots...

  5. #3165
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ft lauderdale
    Posts
    1,521
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I agree, let's see what info is unearthed first. That stance is a lot more sensible than those who see that piece of information and claim, "OMG, the Pats are running a criminal ring and the players are hanging out there committing crimes all the time"

    There are TONS of reasons to slam on the Pats right now. But taking blurbs of info and running wild with your imagination to take it to some higher unbelievable level just makes you look like a fool.
    Right, the patriots should get the benefit of the doubt because they don't have a history of cheating or lying, oh wait...

  6. #3166
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Let's be honest here ASG0531. The bar as to what is believable and what is not believable has been continuously raised here wth this story. Or lowered I suppose depending on one's perspective.

    So the idea that folks are making outlandish suggestions seems a little odd. We are already a long way from Kansas to begin with on this one and so reports of witches flying around on broomsticks might seem a hair less far fetched.

    For example I think the chances are good that Pats internal "intelligence" probably did have some additional information about Aaron Hernandez and his recent unsavory affiliations. I think that if they did have that information then they would almost certainly sit on that because they were already locked into a big contract and because nobody else had that information. Now that we see what has happened I think people might look upon any such inaction by the Patriots as being significant.

    What did they know and when did they know it are both germane and reasonable questions here.
    Let's just boil this down. You believe the Pats used internal intelligence and determined that AH was involved in a double murder, not to mention several other crimes, and suppressed this information to not only the league but law authorities. That makes the entire higher-up of the Patriots organization culpable.

    They only capitulated when he made his last murder. They had to cut ties lest the FBI comes after them.

    This is a fanciful story you've concocted in your head. If it makes you sleep better at night, by all means.

    The sad thing is, if all of this "evidence" comes to court, you and some Jets fans will just accuse judges of being Pats fans. The world is against you and in favor of the Pats. Nice life.

  7. #3167
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember, Kraft pays off the authorities and Goodell. Refuse to take any resolution of this matter as legitimate. It's all fake.

  8. #3168
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ft lauderdale
    Posts
    1,521
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Let's just boil this down. You believe the Pats used internal intelligence and determined that AH was involved in a double murder, not to mention several other crimes, and suppressed this information to not only the league but law authorities. That makes the entire higher-up of the Patriots organization culpable.

    They only capitulated when he made his last murder. They had to cut ties lest the FBI comes after them.

    This is a fanciful story you've concocted in your head. If it makes you sleep better at night, by all means.

    The sad thing is, if all of this "evidence" comes to court, you and some Jets fans will just accuse judges of being Pats fans. The world is against you and in favor of the Pats. Nice life.
    Pats fan posting incessantly on a jets site = nicer life

  9. #3169
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    Pats fan posting incessantly on a jets site = nicer life
    If any of you want to believe that Kraft and BB are involved in an intricate crime organization that is an cahoots with Goodell and the NFL, and is a reason why the Jets don't win, by all means. Conspire away. Beats actual football discussion.

    Not that there has been a legit football discussion about the Pats vs. the Jets in years. It's all "Pats cheat, it's all Brady" vs. "We're gonna get Brady this year"... awful football discussion. The Pats-haters are so rabid they disallow any possible conversation about the game itself.

  10. #3170
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,473
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Let's be honest here ASG0531. The bar as to what is believable and what is not believable has been continuously raised here wth this story. Or lowered I suppose depending on one's perspective.

    So the idea that folks are making outlandish suggestions seems a little odd. We are already a long way from Kansas to begin with on this one and so reports of witches flying around on broomsticks might seem a hair less far fetched.

    For example I think the chances are good that Pats internal "intelligence" probably did have some additional information about Aaron Hernandez and his recent unsavory affiliations. I think that if they did have that information then they would almost certainly sit on that because they were already locked into a big contract and because nobody else had that information. Now that we see what has happened I think people might look upon any such inaction by the Patriots as being significant.

    What did they know and when did they know it are both germane and reasonable questions here.
    I agree. SOMEBODY in the organization - ballboy, equipment guy, security person -- had some sense that AH was not just some wannabe thug who liked to blaze in the offseason.

    And yet for all of the Pats* preaching about how well their organization is run, someone, namely BB, didn't REALLY want to ask any hard questions about what kind of guy AH was.

  11. #3171
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    I agree. SOMEBODY in the organization - ballboy, equipment guy, security person -- had some sense that AH was not just some wannabe thug who liked to blaze in the offseason.

    And yet for all of the Pats* preaching about how well their organization is run, someone, namely BB, didn't REALLY want to ask any hard questions about what kind of guy AH was.
    You ask legitimate questions and then ask stupid ones.

    "What did BB know" is very different from "what did the ball boy know?" I think it's safe to say 100% that Hernandez didn't discuss his murder with a ball boy.

  12. #3172
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,002
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    You ask legitimate questions and then ask stupid ones.

    "What did BB know" is very different from "what did the ball boy know?" I think it's safe to say 100% that Hernandez didn't discuss his murder with a ball boy.
    If he did he would have killed him..

  13. #3173
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hernandez' draft profile never included "could possibly commit murder." At worst the Pats felt they might cut him for some drug violation.

  14. #3174
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    If he did he would have killed him..
    No, apparently he would have flipped and given all the details

    It's funny that Hernandez says "I can't trust anyone" and then brings TWO people up from CT to help him take this guy out.

    "I can't trust anyone, but I trust you guys to watch me kill him and never say a thing"

    LOL

  15. #3175
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,002
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    No, apparently he would have flipped and given all the details

    It's funny that Hernandez says "I can't trust anyone" and then brings TWO people up from CT to help him take this guy out.

    "I can't trust anyone, but I trust you guys to watch me kill him and never say a thing"

    LOL
    Weren't they hommie's from his days with the Bristol Bloods or the Latin Kings?? Or maybe friends from his days at Chuckie Cheese??

  16. #3176
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Weren't they hommie's from his days with the Bristol Bloods or the Latin Kings?? Or maybe friends from his days at Chuckie Cheese??
    I kept hearing AH had no gang affiliations and the Bristol Bloods wasn't real? I want to hear some gang stories to verify.

  17. #3177
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,473
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    You ask legitimate questions and then ask stupid ones.

    "What did BB know" is very different from "what did the ball boy know?" I think it's safe to say 100% that Hernandez didn't discuss his murder with a ball boy.
    Let me rephrase it for you.

    BB, the GM, wasn't really interested in delving too deep into what kind of guy AH was, because he wants to win.

    Turns out he gave a guy who's likely responsible for many murders a huge payday, because, apparently, he and BB had a sitdown and AH said, "The Bill Belichick way, it changes you," and that was enough of a background check for BB.

    I didn't say murders were discussed with the BB. I think instead that there was info in that building that AH was living some sort of gangbanging life, hanging out with his old friends and whatnot.

    Did you not read what Matt Light said? Matt Light knew AH was a bad guy.

  18. #3178
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,473
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    If he did he would have killed him..
    lol........

  19. #3179
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Remember, Kraft pays off the authorities and Goodell. Refuse to take any resolution of this matter as legitimate. It's all fake.
    please ban this chowd troll piece of garbage already. It's TIME


    thank you

  20. #3180
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ft lauderdale
    Posts
    1,521
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    If any of you want to believe that Kraft and BB are involved in an intricate crime organization that is an cahoots with Goodell and the NFL, and is a reason why the Jets don't win, by all means. Conspire away. Beats actual football discussion.

    Not that there has been a legit football discussion about the Pats vs. the Jets in years. It's all "Pats cheat, it's all Brady" vs. "We're gonna get Brady this year"... awful football discussion. The Pats-haters are so rabid they disallow any possible conversation about the game itself.
    Pats haters on a jets site?? Say it isn't so!!!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us