Page 45 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Listen to this pos gang-banger Hernandez. What a phony. After signing his deal with the Pats he praises the organization and Belicheat about the "Patriot Way." Comparing NE to other organizations and what NE/Patriot Way has done for him. Now we all know it is nothing more than media-manufactured b/s hype. Afterall, how many organizations draft known gang-bangers who go on to be involved in murder.

http://audio.weei.com/a/76809008/aar...rder-probe.htm

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post

Unfortunately for Hernandez, whatever was on his phone including text messages and picture mail can easily be recovered from his cell phone company - pretty stupid move on his part, he couldn't make himself look more guilty.

How stupid do the Patriots look right now after making a public statement that they believe in his innocence?
    But not videos and photos unless he synched it. Clearly he had a reason. Sorry folks, don't wish him ill but no Gronk, no Welker, no Hernandez, we may just beat that Vegas 6.5 games after all. FU, I'm happy about it all

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Patriots Week 1 Injury Report: Aaron Hernandez - Doubtful (Murder)
    LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    But not videos and photos unless he synched it. Clearly he had a reason. Sorry folks, don't wish him ill but no Gronk, no Welker, no Hernandez, we may just beat that Vegas 6.5 games after all. FU, I'm happy about it all
    Actually, if Hernandez did indeed commit this murder or assist it in any manner, then fuk him. Yes, I do wish him ill. He will deserve everything he gets. Murder is murder. Along the way, if my Jets benefit because NE has become a circus and a key weapon [Hernandez] is in jail, I will celebrate and not feel bad about it for one moment. Whoever doesn't like it, oh well, too bad.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd be willing to bet they don't make any more public statements backing Hernandez anymore....LOL.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Keep that perspective when a New York Jet gets into a car accident, or arrested for possession, or anything. Many people are taking the "poor Patriots" viewpoint, but if this were someone on the Jets, the media would be all over it. Notice how "New England Patriots' tight end" is rarely mentioned.

Aaron Hernandez, tight end for the NFL New England Patriots, owned by Robert Kraft, is a key person in a recent murder.

Those are all facts. Goodson had so much thrown at him. When Braylon Edwards got a DUI, Francessa crucified him, yelling and screaming that he should be cut, blah blah blah.

Where is all of that now? Hypocrites. All of them.

This guy gets it.

No one is celebrating a murder. Just pointing out the double standard.

DeeDeeDee proving once again that he's a DeeDeeDee.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The tight end sure isn't painting a pretty picture by destroying what could be deemed as evidence.[/B]
    Cut him a break. Destroying video evidence is becoming a tradition up there in New England.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I have no act, schtick or agenda and the only thing any of you guys have ever nailed is each other in the @ss.
    Ah the old "but, but, but....you're gay!" rebuttal because you've got nothing else.

Do us a favor, Fvcktard, take your transparent bullsh!t elsewhere.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    When do we find out what 23 year old hi means?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nycdan View Post
    Cut him a break. Destroying video evidence is becoming a tradition up there in New England.
    That was pretty good....

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Greatest thread title ever

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    Ah the old "but, but, but....you're gay!" rebuttal because you've got nothing else.

Fvcktard??

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd be willing to bet they don't make any more public statements backing Hernandez anymore....LOL.
    NE can make a big statement and live upto their media-driven reputation by cutting this pos immediately. He is an embarrassment to the NFL. The statement from that classy organization does not have to be long. For example:

"Today, we cut Aaron Hernandez. While we will no comment on a pending legal matter of this significance, Aaron does not represent the character and image of the 'Patriot Way'. We wish him well."

If those cheating bastards up in NE did that I would actually begin to have some respect for them. Let's see how long it takes them.

The Patriot Way, LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by nycdan View Post
    I agree 100%. No surprise here. He learned from the best -- Belicheat.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    NE can make a big statement and live upto their media-driven reputation by cutting this pos immediately. He is an embarrassment to the NFL. The statement from that classy organization does not have to be long. For example:

"Today, we cut Aaron Hernandez. While we will no comment on a pending legal matter of this significance, Aaron does not represent the character and image of the 'Patriot Way'. We wish him well."

If those cheating bastards up in NE did that I would actually begin to have some respect for them. Let's see how long it takes them.

The Patriot Way, LMAO.

I agree 100%. No surprise here. He learned from the best -- Belicheat.
    I want to see how the media treats this when Hernandez actually gets arrested. My guess is that it happens in less then a week.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post

LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want to see how the media treats this when Hernandez actually gets arrested. My guess is that it happens in less then a week.
    Yup. This story better be scrutinized properly by the national and local media. I want in-depth reporting including any possible links to NE Patriots organization.

What do I mean, did Belicheat and NE create a culture up in NE that fostered this type of behavior/activity. Given Hernandez's checkered past, what steps did the organization take to make sure he, and other NE players, is in compliance with the NFL's official conduct policy? I could go on but you get the point.

Unfortunately, I fear the NE media whores will ask softball questions. For example, coach (question to Belicheat), are you surprised by theses developments?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a live news event, most of us are clicking this thread for the story - not for the petty insults. Save the recriminations for some other thread or better yet, take a short break from the internet.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eat shlt, New England!

Oh, sorry...Was that a petty insult?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance View Post
    This is a live news event, most of us are clicking this thread for the story - not for the petty insults. Save the recriminations for some other thread or better yet, take a short break from the internet.
    LULZ....yah right

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    merge alert please
    Mods, I can't help myself......DOUCHEBAG ALERT!!!