Page 35 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    Hey meanie pants I'm a JI member and a cop, your words cut deep.
    You missed him, he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    SI reporting incident involved a Jets fan confronting him.

Which of you was it?
    Like I will ever put my foot into Providence clubs, full of pasterisk-loving fags.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    And were ANY of these people CHARGED with a crime, tried for the crime? let alone convicted of the crime.

WTF do you get this sense that LAWYERS got these people off? Please show where it says that.

You advocate lawyering up because you want attention. Maybe you in some strange way, actually enjoys attention whether it be good or bad?

Once again, my statement holds true..

INNOCENT PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE
    I advocate getting a lawyer because I have seen what can happen to innocent people who don't have lawyers early in an investigation.

Believe it or not, "innocent" people do confess to crimes they didn't commit. Innocent people do make incriminating statements to police.

Google exoneration and you will find stories about people spending years in jail for crimes that they did not do. We have the best justice system in the world. Getting a lawyer is part of that system.

I haven't read through this entire thread but... Latest reports are that the person that was killed had left the bar with Hernandez. In addition we know that Hernandez recently shot another fellow in the head so clearly he carries a weapon on occasion. This is not looking good for him at all.

Football wise who is Brady going to throw to? Gronk is a ?, Hernandez is caught up in a murder investigation. Amendola anyone?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    I haven't read through this entire thread but... Latest reports are that the person that was killed had left the bar with Hernandez. In addition we know that Hernandez recently shot another fellow in the head so clearly he carries a weapon on occasion. This is not looking good for him at all.

Football wise who is Brady going to throw to? Gronk is a ?, Hernandez is caught up in a murder investigation. Amendola anyone?
    at least they didn't overpay Welker

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    at least they didn't overpay Welker
    D'OH!

All League
    Hernandez destroyed the home vid surveilllance system and cell phone AND hired a cleaning crew last Monday...other than that nothing incriminating.

All Pro
    Hernandez destroyed the home vid surveilllance system and cell phone AND hired a cleaning crew last Monday...other than that nothing incriminating.
    Destroying evidence to prove innocence...taking tips from Goodell.

Police plan to go back to the home of New England Patriot's tight end Aaron Hernandez today with another warrant based on evidence that "he destroyed his home security system,'' an investigator close to the case told ABC News.

The investigator, and other law enforcement sources, confirmed that the security system - which included video surveillance - was smashed intentionally.

And a cell phone used by Hernandez was handed over to investigators "in pieces'' by his attorneys, the sources said.

Police also want to know why a team of house cleaners were hired on Monday to scrub Hernandez's mansion, sources told ABC News.

Let's see, we got the white SUV, the dead body, the pile of circumstantial evidence ... all we need now is a bloody glove and a metrosexual house boy and we're all set for O.J. Part II.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-herna...1#.UcNGWOshyCd

ABC News' Michele McPhee provides an interesting update on the state of Hernandez's security system and cell phone:

Police are back at the home of New England Patriot's tight end Aaron Hernandez today with another warrant based on evidence that "he destroyed his home security system,'' an investigator close to the case told ABC News.

The investigator, and other law enforcement sources, confirmed that the security system—which included video surveillance—was smashed intentionally.

And a cell phone used by Hernandez was handed over to investigators "in pieces'' by his attorneys, the sources said.
    Those tape destroying lessons have been learned really well.

All League
    WOW! If that is true that he destroyed the evidence then wow, you cant make this stuff up, he pulled a godell.

Holy Smoking Gun, Batman!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    You may be new here so I will give you a warning... JI has many law enforcement members here and none will be classified that way again without the offender being banned

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Accountants are fair game though, right?

All League
    Destroying evidence = the Patriot*way

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by mrcoops View Post
    Destroying evidence to prove innocence...taking tips from Goodell.
    Lol ... Well played

Sounds like they are closing in on him, now he has to try and find someone to take the bid for him.

Can someone explain the first 2 to me? My understanding is anything on his phone (texts, calls) can easily be retrieved whether the phone was destroyed or not. With the home vid serveillance, it's not that easy...probably impossible.

Wow, this is great stuff ... I got the popcorn poppin in the microwave right now.

For even more entertainment, check out the Patriot fanboards to see delusional fans desperately grasp at straws to convince themselves that everything is A-OK!

Such as this thing of beauty ...

If it was smashed before the incident or by someone not Hernandez, then it won't be obstruction on Hernandez's part.

As for the "cleaning crew" that came in on Monday, We have no idea if it was Hernandez or his GF who did the hiring. With a house that big, she could have done it because of the mess Ahern's friends made and wanted it cleaned since she has her hands full with the baby..

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...ls-page50.html

Quote Originally Posted by SINYJets View Post
    Can someone explain the first 2 to me? My understanding is anything on his phone (texts, calls) can easily be retrieved whether the phone was destroyed or not. With the home vid serveillance, it's not that easy...probably impossible.
    I would think both would be easily recovered, home security is prolly on hard drive I would think. He would have to do real damage to that to make in unrecoverable.

Veteran
    Unreal.

These guys have everything going for them and still manage to do stupid s$#t.

I am most surprised that the other story - of him shooting someone in the FACE - somehow didn't make the papers until now. The other dude lost his eye . . .