Page 18 of 169 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    We can only hope that this little accident will not stop your new leaning.
    We need it.
    Jets Super Bowl in three years, guaranteed. Last second 60 yard field goal.

BB is a genius. He signed Tebow to distract the team from a murder investigation.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Goodson was caught being whacked out of his mind that's it.. OK and a few joints that many Jets have done as well.. I could care less about what the media does it's Jet fans that I care about giving a player the benefit of the doubt.. In Goodsons case many wanted him gone..
    If that was his gun and his bullets and they were obtained or possessed illegally then I do want him gone.

If he was simply drunk/stupid enough to get into a car that a drunken friend was driving then I want him to get help if he needs it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    If that was his gun and his bullets and they were obtained or possessed illegally then I do want him gone.

If he was simply drunk/stupid enough to get into a car that a drunken friend was driving then I want him to get help if he needs it.
    But this wasn't your reaction in the Goodson thread, DeeDeeDee. He was guilty on counts, according to you.

So based on the facts, what is worse:

A) Being the intoxicated passenger in a car with an unlicensed firearm and some weed in it, neither of which have been proven to be yours.

OR

B) Being uncooperative in a murder investigation, one you may or may not have involvement in.

FYI: Your posts have proven that you are a troll. Your purpose on here isn't to discuss the team, or trash-talk. Your purpose is to be an a$$hole. You come from the same mold as SAR and Jordy. The only difference is, you're nowhere near as good at it as they were.
    Last edited by Sourceworx; 06-19-2013 at 04:37 PM.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    BB is a genius. He signed Tebow to distract the team from a murder investigation.
    I wish had a dollar for each time I've had this thought.

I guess I need the $27.

Once again I choose the wrong jersey to buy.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Once again I choose the wrong jersey to buy.
    Doesn't eighty-one care anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Doesn't eighty-one care anymore?
    At least Terry Glenn didn't kill anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    At least Terry Glenn didn't kill anyone.
    No, she didn't.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    No, she didn't.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    No, she didn't.
    Is it true that she ended up in a bag of Parcells groceries? Maybe it was head cheese

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    But this wasn't your reaction in the Goodson thread, DeeDeeDee. He was guilty on counts, according to you.

So based on the facts, what is worse:

A) Being the intoxicated passenger in a car with an unlicensed firearm and some weed in it, neither of which have been proven to be yours.

OR

B) Being uncooperative in a murder investigation, one you may or may not have involvement in.

FYI: Your posts have proven that you are a troll. Your purpose on here isn't to discuss the team, or trash-talk. Your purpose is to be an a$$hole. You come from the same mold as SAR and Jordy. The only difference is, you're nowhere near as good at it as they were.
    When was he uncooperative? Before he consulted his lawyer? Has he been cooperative after consulting his lawyer? There is a difference. All I am saying is that I don't know. All we have are reports from media that are misinformed on a regular basis. I want to let this play out.

As I have said, if it proven that he has anything to do with it then he should get the maximum penalty. This has nothing to do with the Jets or Pats for me. Innocent until proven guilty is an American ideal.

Please don't put words in my mouth. I don't even remember what I said in the Goodson thread but I am pretty sure I never said he was guilty.

And wanting someone to be released from a team is different than wanting someone to go to jail so please do not make that comparison.

Jets Insider VIP
    I expect this from those three but not from you Savage. Surely you know the difference between the Goodson and Hernandez incidents.

GOODSON WAS CAUGHT IN THE ACT!!!

Sure, murder is worse but Hernandez was not caught murdering someone. That is the difference.

But feel free to keep whining about the Jets getting mistreated from fatasses on the radio and hack beat reporters.
    Didn't some other apologist for everything Patriot try the "Goodson case was worse" last night after the news broke and then get all hyper angry when he got universally laughed at.

Goodson was caught in the act of drinking too much and being a car passenger. This other case is about MURDER

Banned
    When was he uncooperative? Before he consulted his lawyer? Has he been cooperative after consulting his lawyer? There is a difference. All I am saying is that I don't know. All we have are reports from media that are misinformed on a regular basis. I want to let this play out.
    Posted Today

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...e-report-says/

(CBS) NORTH ATTLEBORO, Mass. - New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has not been ruled out as a suspect in a homicide investigation in North Attleboro, Mass., a law enforcement source reportedly told CBS Boston.
    The source also reportedly confirmed the 23-year-old Hernandez is not cooperating with investigators at this point in the investigation.

According to the station, State Police were back at Hernandez's home Wednesday morning but when they knocked on the door, no one answered.

Investigators spent several hours at the football player's house Tuesday night in connection with the homicide investigation of a man found dead in an industrial park in North Attleboro on Tuesday, the station reports. One officer reportedly took a box out of the massive house.

The body found was that of a 27-year-old male jogger, according to the station.

Police have not officially named the victim, although CBS Boston reports family members have identified him as Odin Lloyd of Dorchester.

A neighbor of Lloyd's reportedly told the station they had seen Hernandez in the neighborhood where Lloyd lived in Dorchester, and that Lloyd dated the sister of Hernandez's girlfriend.

Lloyd was reportedly a linebacker for the Boston Bandits, a semi-pro football team. He last practiced with them on Saturday, according to the station.

Sports Illustrated reports that the link between Hernandez and the case was a rented Chevrolet Suburban with Rhode Island plates that police had been searching for. The Sun Chronicle of Attleboro, Mass., says the SUV was registered to Enterprise and investigators wanted to analyze it for fingerprints.

The man who discovered the body did not want to be identified, but described what he found to the station.

"I saw an African-American male, probably 25-35 years old, decently dressed," the man told the station. "He was stiff motionless, one of the police officers came back later and said it looked like the guy had been shot somewhere else and dumped here."

An official cause of death of the victim has not been released.

Please don't put words in my mouth. I don't even remember what I said in the Goodson thread but I am pretty sure I never said he was guilty.
    You first post in that thread was:

SOJ.

Is there any doubt?
    Which certainly appears to bemoan his guilt (as SOJ'ness) if read a certain way, or to simply be asking if there is doubt he's guilty if read a different way.

The "Search" feature here is your friend.

Banned
    Let me refresh your memory. Here's the first thing you posted, before learning the facts.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...&postcount=114

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Didn't some other apologist for everything Patriot try the "Goodson case was worse" last night after the news broke and then get all hyper angry when he got universally laughed at.

Goodson was caught in the act of drinking too much and being a car passenger. This other case is about MURDER
    Right? These apologists are hilarious.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post

Which certainly appears to bemoan his guilt (as SOJ'ness) if read a certain way, or to simply be asking if there is doubt he's guilty if read a different way.

Beat me to it.

Waterboy
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...adley/2438713/

wow, he has already been accused of a previous shooting. And saw on espn comments that he has been involved in gangs. Hope it's not true, don't want to wish any bad upon any person. And hope Goodson gets cleared to play.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    Let me refresh your memory. Here's the first thing you posted, before learning the facts.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...&postcount=114
    I see.

What I meant was is there any doubt that SOJ exists. And that it was SOJ b.c a player that I had hopes for ending up doing something stupid that might prevent him from playing for us. Kind of like a woe is me/bad luck. It was half joke, half truth.

But I did post it and you guys are free to interpret it in anyway you want and I have to deal with that. But I never said he was guilty so maybe you guys could use the search feature and find that one.