Page 41 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    What kind of dancer and how much rent did you charge her?
    Topless or nude depending on the club. The rent varied depending on the girl, I had 4 living there..Oh and I owned the agency they worked for..

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Sounds like the actions of an utterly innocent man.

BTW, is Hernandez dumb enough to think that if you break your cell phone, LE can't determine who you called and when you called them?
    between Tim McGee and Abby Schutto, they will be able to resurrect all the incriminating plans Hernandez made for the premeditated murder before they met at the bar.

oh, wait.... those NCIS folks are fictional.... dammit

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I guess I would have to agree with you here as well. I never thought about that scenario.

But common sense will let you know that the cops will be looking at you first in that scenario. The first thing that comes to their mind is "crime of passion" and there's only a very few people that could have a motive in that scenario.

But I would be damn sure to push my lawyer to allow them FULL access to ANYTHING that will quickly clear my name and allow the cops to move on.

I think everyone forgets this isn't personal 9 times out of 10. Cops have a job to do. I respect the job that they do. I think it serves the greater good.

And I am most certainly NOT of the opinion that cops are out to get you. I think that is the height of stupidity.
    This is not a matter of a case by case basis. If you are innocent, you have the right to cooperate with the police, and it will help you appear innocent. However the police cannot be given the right to search without cause, and they must without exception, follow procedure. I often find it infuriating that police, and prosecutors only seem to care about convictions, and not about justice.The police do a dangerous job, with little reward. They see the worst of society, and can become bitter, and judgmental. They often assume everyone is guilty. You cannot put it past them to fabricate a little evidence in the name of expedience.

It's also a matter of starting down a slope that will never end. Lose one right at a time, all in the name of public safety. It starts with murder suspects, and could easily go to someone that may like to go hunting. Remember also that the police work for politicians. That's why these "rights" were demanded by the founding fathers to be absolute, and for everyone. We must fight and die to protect the freedoms of people we disagree with, or are even disgusted by. Kind of like smokers being (obscenely) unfairly taxed. Who will be outraged about that? Well I would, because so it begins, and who will care when it's me being abused, and not them?

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ;Ben Franklin

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery (Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.) ;Thomas Jefferson

#BREAKING: Sources: Surveillance shows NFL's Aaron Hernandez, victim Lloyd & 2 others in rental car in hours before murder -*@KathyReports— Tim Williams (@TimWilliamsCBS)*June 20, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    #BREAKING: Sources: Surveillance shows NFL's Aaron Hernandez, victim Lloyd & 2 others in rental car in hours before murder -*@KathyReports— Tim Williams (@TimWilliamsCBS)*June 20, 2013

Hall Of Fame
    Did I miss something? Why I we celebrating someone being murdered?

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Topless or nude depending on the club. The rent varied depending on the girl, I had 4 living there..Oh and I owned the agency they worked for..
    Was the rent secured by personal assets?

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Nobody is celebrating a murder you idiot.

We are celebrating that the murderer was caught, and just so happens to be one of the biggest parts in the Pasts* plans.

It also smears shlt all over their disgraced and scum slimy franchise.

The Patriot Way never sounded so sweet!

And we were the circus ?? At least we didnt murder someone. Where is the media outrage and circus references for the Pats?
    Oh right.

You are completely missing the point.

Jets crimes < Pats crimes.

Its a new NFL stat. Here in '13.

(FTR...Im pretty sure no one is celebrating...just the typical rivalry stuff. Im sure we all wish it was a non-violent crime. At least I hope so. )

Somebody's son was shot in the head and dumped in an industrial park. I'm applauding that it looks like the police are getting closer to bringing charges against the thug(s) and cold blooded killer(s) responsible. Shouldn't we celebrate the wheels of justice turning?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    A little suprised how little coverage I've seen/heard on ESPN/NFL Radio on this story.

Maybe just a fluke of timing, but seems Tebow being signed got more airtime than this is getting.

I noticed this too, and I'm not surprised at all. The media, especially ESPN, have their noses buried deep in the Pat's ass. Were this the Jets, it would be wall to wall, 24/7 coverage. The way this is going though, soon they'll have no choice but to give it huge coverage.

Really? People celebrate the murder and cruel abuse of innocent animals whenever they eat a tasty cheeseburger or bacon strips.
    Right, they are animals and have no feelings. But the photos of slaughterhouses and the faces of fear in those animals sure betrays that theory.

I dont think anyone is happy someone was killed but Since the Pats and their fans have considered their team and themselves 'holier than thou' by defending thier cheating a** team.....i do expect more putrage and media mockery just like my Jets experienced.

Man, it was looking like they STOLE Gronkowski and Hernandez in that draft. Now we are seeing why the rest of the league passed on these guys.

Lets see how Brady does without his top 3 weapons this season.

Question: If Gronk and Hernandez never play again, does their money still count against the cap?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    You are completely missing the point.

Jets crimes < Pats crimes.

Its a new NFL stat. Here in '13.

(FTR...Im pretty sure no one is celebrating...just the typical rivalry stuff. Im sure we all wish it was a non-violent crime. At least I hope so. )
    You know as well as I do there are some people here that are happy that it is a Patriot that murdered somebody (or was an accomplice) b.c of how the Pats are viewed.

I think that is a disgrace. Someone has died. One family has been ruined and likely a couple of other families will be ruined as a result of this.

Much bigger than a rivalry. But this is the internet. No place for perspective here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    Get what your saying, if he did it.. We haven't gotten any details.. Let me give u 1 of what could be many senerios AH didnt kill the dude but should get a lawyer.. Lets say 1 of his friends did the dirty, maybe AH didnt witness it but he somehow heard about it after the fact. Maybe the dummies came running to AH house after looking for " what do we do now" help.. I'm not a lawyer but is he required to tell the police then? Is that a crime he didnt? Surely he will not want to rat out his friends, not yet.. Lets say even worse, he witnessed it.. Just by being there even if he didnt know it was going to happen he would atleast be a accomplice to murder.. Surely he is not going to answer all these questions now, he would be dumb to offer all he knows in exchange for nothing. Now after the DA puts together a case against the shooter or shooters, AH has a bargaining chip.. Since he didnt offer his story for free, which would have easily got him charged, he can agree to testify against the shooters if they drop a accomplice charge against him. You def need a lawyer for that.. Or whatever his involved was.. We don't know the details..
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    This guy gets it. The job title of the police is not "Friend", it is 'Law Enforcement'. The framers of the Constitution gave you a powerful gift.

Part II is equally interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08fZQWjDVKE
    Both parts of that were great.

Jets Insider VIP
    merge alert please

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Somebody's son was shot in the head and dumped in an industrial park. I'm applauding that it looks like the police are getting closer to bringing charges against the thug(s) and cold blooded killer(s) responsible. Shouldn't we celebrate the wheels of justice turning?

Lets face it, if this was say someone on the Ravens, the hypocritical Pats fans would be out with pitch-forks!!!!!!!!!!

We are celebrating Justice being served on the perp.

Hall Of Fame
    I rest my case.