Page 95 of 169 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    You are delusional at best. "Bizarre nature?" Please tell us what is so bizarre about the on-going AH investigation with the exception that it tears apart the myth of "the Patriot Way" and "classy" organization up in NE? The police continue to do their due dilgence. Not good for AH, and the NE Pats.

Meanwhile, the investigation by the police has nothing to do with Goodell. As Sonny and other have said, he can act today. He has shown in the past to act swiftly with other organizations with much less legal consequences than a murder.

Get a grip.
    What's bizarre is that intensive police activity has carried on for a full week without an arrest. No statements from authorities or Hernandez' camp, and continually conflicting reports about arrest warrants. Nobody has any real clue what's going on right now. The best we can do is speculate that they are lining up their ducks for the big arrest. Goodell and the Pats are both waiting for something concrete to happen, and then the hammer will drop. This is not difficult to understand.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 06-24-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    The NFL is still a playah's league. The League kicked the crap out of the Union with the rookie salary cap and the devaluing of veterans that reduced risk has created.

If the league decides Hernadez is guilty how does that taint a potential jury pool? The league can impact the justice system by prematurely jumping to conclusions.

The integrity of the game isn't impacted by a player who is being investigated. The integrity of the game is impacted if a player is convicted and still playing. That's not going to happen.
    Well said. This whole "why hasn't Goodell kicked him out of the league yet?!?!?" outrage is nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Or perhaps the investigation is widening as to the exact extent and nature of the cover up.

Was Hernandez advised to destroy evidence by someone else and if so by which Patriots official? Did anyone from the organization actively assist in the efforts to obstruct the course of an active murder investigation? This could get even better.

Patriots black ops.... the light of day... oil and water.
    THIS!!!!!

I said the other day if the NFL refuses to act immediately may be a DOJ/congressional investigation is warranted under the RICO Act. Afterall, we all know that is a rogue criminal enterprise up in NE, aka, Patriot Way. Illegal video taping? How do we know Belicheat did not illegally wiretap NE opponents? Now, their illegal activities extend to murder? Kraft and Belicheat are giving organized crime a run for their money.

Illustrating that you are as dumb as many of the other Pat trolls, half a century is 50 years. Jets won a legit SB in 1969.

But please keep coming back. We need to be reminded of "the Patriot Way" and those 3 tainted Superbowls. Not to mention that classy circus in NE. LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    What's bizarre is that intensive police activity has carried on for a full week without an arrest. No statements from authorities or Hernandez' camp, and continually conflicting reports about arrest warrants. Nobody has any real clue what's going on right now. Goodell and the Pats are both waiting for something concrete to happen, and then the hammer will drop. This is not difficult to understand.
    Please remind us of your background that you are now an expert on police investigations and the actions by the DA? Again, you are delusional at best -- and I am being kind.

THIS!!!!!

I said the other day if the NFL refuses to act immediately may be a DOJ/congressional investigation is warranted under the RICO Act. Afterall, we all know that is a rogue criminal enterprise up in NE, aka, Patriot Way. Illegal video taping? How do we know Belicheat did not illegally wiretap NE opponents? Now, their illegal activities extend to murder? Kraft and Belicheat are giving organized crime a run for their money.
    You have lost your mind if any of this is a serious post. A rogue criminal enterprise. Really.

This is what I'm talking about when I say that Jets-Pats discussions are well beyond football anymore.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 06-24-2013 at 02:10 PM.

What's bizarre is that intensive police activity has carried on for a full week without an arrest. No statements from authorities or Hernandez' camp, and continually conflicting reports about arrest warrants. Nobody has any real clue what's going on right now. Goodell and the Pats are both waiting for something concrete to happen, and then the hammer will drop. This is not difficult to understand.
    And you can rest assured it's going to. AH will be missing this entire season at the very least. He's already been convicted in the eyes of the league.

Now, if it gets to something serious? Like complicity or murder? His career is over with. If he gets convicted? Kraft will be giving up more draft choices to Goodell. And the Patsies are down two TE's.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    BTF,

Thanks pal. Notice the results from the delusional fools in the NE region. The rest of America has spoken by a landslide.

My flight is on approach to JFK. 45 minutes left and I will need to log off soon from gogo. Therefore, please send some updates/pics quickly. I will be out of pocket, no internet access for a few hours (my connection to DC doesn't have gogo). Much appreciated.

You have lost your mind if any of this is a serious post. A rogue criminal enterprise. Really.

This is what I'm talking about when I say that Jets-Pats discussions are well beyond football anymore.
    The RICO statute exists for a reason. Just saying.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    And you can rest assured it's going to. AH will be missing this entire season at the very least. He's already been convicted in the eyes of the league.

Now, if it gets to something serious? Like complicity or murder? His career is over with. If he gets convicted? Kraft will be giving up more draft choices to Goodell. And the Patsies are down two TE's.
    Why would the Pats lost draft picks if Hernandez gets convicted? That makes no sense.

why would kraft be giving up more draft choices to Goodell
    thanks in advance

All Pro
    What's bizarre is that intensive police activity has carried on for a full week without an arrest. No statements from authorities or Hernandez' camp, and continually conflicting reports about arrest warrants. Nobody has any real clue what's going on right now. The best we can do is speculate that they are lining up their ducks for the big arrest. Goodell and the Pats are both waiting for something concrete to happen, and then the hammer will drop. This is not difficult to understand.
    That actually sounds like the opposite of bizarre. Rather, the definition of standard operating procedure. Wow, a WHOLE week has gone by and the police are not jumping the gun but rather methodically taking their time and collecting evidence in a high profile case. BIZARRE!

I doubt, unless there is an evidence that Krafty tried to hide an ordeal or helped AH to hide or destroy an evidence. I hate his as much as any other guy, but he is not that stupid. He definitely realizes that bribing zebras and attempts to influence a murder investigation are 2 completely different things.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Nebraska, WTF?

Banned
    Destroying evidence tends to slow down criminal investigations. Your boy Hernandez learned from the best of them.....

Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    I doubt, unless there is an evidence that Krafty tried to hide an ordeal or helped AH to hide or destroy an evidence. I hate his as much as any other guy, but he is not that stupid. He definitely realizes that bribing zebras and attempts to influence a murder investigation are 2 completely different things.
    If that is the case, that sleezeball Kraft will have bigger issues than the lost of draft picks. More like the loss of his franchise when he is facing criminal charges too. I agree with you, Kraft is not that stupid.

Then again, this is an organization that believed it could illegally videotape its opponents to gain an advantage and no one will ever find out about it. Ha, "the Patriot Way."

Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    Destroying evidence tends to slow down criminal investigations. Your boy Hernandez learned from the best of them.....
    Source,

It's "the Patriot Way."

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Nebraska, WTF?
    Alfonzo Dennard fans?

Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    Why would the Pats lost draft picks if Hernandez gets convicted? That makes no sense.
    Didn't Bud Adams have to pony up picks to Goodell because Pac Man Jones f*cked up so bad? Isn't this the same example?

EDIT:

I'm looking for it on the internet right now and I can't find anything referring to it. But I remember the talk/speculation saying he could be punished in the form of draft picks for Jones conduct.
    Last edited by Mainejet; 06-24-2013 at 02:44 PM.

Didn't Bud Adams have to pony up picks to Goodell because Pac Man Jones f*cked up so bad? Isn't this the same example?
    No he didn't.