Page 21 of 169 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Hall Of Fame
    Haven't heard about the other shooting, but I remember when he was drafted, the talk about him being a total scumbag "gangster"

Guess they were right.

Hope the fvcktard enjoys prison! And Pasts* just gave him a contract extension. HA... HAHA... HAHAHA!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    But this wasn't your reaction in the Goodson thread, DeeDeeDee. He was guilty on counts, according to you.

So based on the facts, what is worse:

A) Being the intoxicated passenger in a car with an unlicensed firearm and some weed in it, neither of which have been proven to be yours.

OR

B) Being uncooperative in a murder investigation, one you may or may not have involvement in.

FYI: Your posts have proven that you are a troll. Your purpose on here isn't to discuss the team, or trash-talk. Your purpose is to be an a$$hole. You come from the same mold as SAR and Jordy. The only difference is, you're nowhere near as good at it as they were.
    +1. Spot on

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    In America you are innocent until proven guilty. However, if you are caught in the act, the "proven guilty" part is basically a formality.

I never tried to equate the Goodson and Hernandez situations until someone else brought them up. Earlier in the thread I said I was reserving judgement on Hernandez until we find out more details. Then I was accused of going easy on Hernandez while being harsh on Goodson. And that was only b.c of a misinterpretation of a post I made in the Goodson thread. But once I was wrongfully called out for that, I explained how the two situations are different and why they are treated differently just for the sake of conversation. That is all.

I want to move on from this. I am waving the white flag.
    Sleeping in a car is being caught in the act? Of what, other than sleeping? Sleeping drunk? Given that being a drunk passenger isn't a crime, what are you talking about?

And yes, you are innocent until proven guilty. No matter what. Not unless you read something in the Post that makes you sure Goodson's got to be guilty so you take away his right to be proven guilty.

Most are curious why you afford that right on a guy who is a suspect in a murder case and not to someone found sleeping in a passenger seat of a friends car.

It's not that complicated.
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 06-19-2013 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Sleeping in a car is being caught in the act? Of what, other than sleeping? Sleeping drunk? Given that being a drunk passenger isn't a crime, what are you talking about?

And yes, you are innocent until proven guilty. No matter what. Not unless you read something in the Post that makes you sure Goodson's got to be guilty so you take away his right to be proven guilty.

Most are curious why you afford that right on a guy who is a suspect in a murder case and not to someone found sleeping in a passenger seat of a friends car.

It's not that complicated.
    it's called "kissing the rings"

Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    Nobody misinterpreted your post. You just got called out on your bullsh!t.
    lol

Jets Insider VIP
    Ted Daniel ‏@TedDanielFOX25 11m

LAW SOURCE: Aaron Hernandez was driver of a vehicle Odin LLoyd and 2 others in. Lloyd found dead one mile from Hernandez home.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post

LAW SOURCE: Aaron Hernandez was driver of a vehicle Odin LLoyd and 2 others in. Lloyd found dead one mile from Hernandez home.
    uh oh

the news gets worser and worser every couple of hours for Team Circus

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    ...Yes, he's an adult, but you know what, if he was a Pittsburgh Steeler, he'd be out of a job.
    What? I literally have no idea what you mean by this.

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    What? I literally have no idea what you mean by this.
    He's an adult, he can do whatever he wants. Pittsburgh Steelers don't put up with any type of ill advised behavior. They get rid of those kinds of players. Almost did it with Roethlisberger, and he never got charged - and this is worse.

Looks like he's getting invited to the Cool Convicts Club.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Pittsburgh Steelers don't put up with any type of ill advised behavior. They get rid of those kinds of players. Almost did it with Roethlisberger...
    They almost cut their rapist star QB? Wow, what great guys.

All Pro

Sheesh this is getting crazy

Hall Of Fame

Woah!

He. Is. FVCKED!

arrogant scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    You don't NEED a lawyer if you are innocent. If anything lawyers would do nothing better than completely f*cks things up for you. lawyers are f*cking scumbags. never had any use for them and never will.

You must be the idiot if you can't figure out common sense.

This is to say nothing about moral and civic responsibility.

So I guess you'd rather lawyer up and tell the cops NOTHING even when you could be an EYE witness to a crime as serious as murder? Meanwhile, allowing the perp to run around killing more innocent people? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

So once again and I'll post it very clearly so those less intelligent can understand...

INNOCENT people have nothing to hide. Yes, cops have a job to do. But that job doesn't involve framing people. They want to do a good job just like YOU do in your job.

Cops solve murder by looking for people who may have been with the victim last. Makes sense right?

If I am that last to be seen with the victim, and I know I am innocent, I will sing like a f*cking canary to the cops WITHOUT A POS ATTORNEY because I am only allowing the cops to do their job FASTER.

If they eliminate me, which I know they will, then they can move on to other people and potentially catch the perpetrator.

When did this world become all about paranoia? I mean I know democrats are all about that. But when did it ever come to this point of paranoia bordering on the ridiculous?

Or maybe this explainsthe mindset of Obama when he authorizes search and seizure without a warrant or even so much as probable cause?
    I am speechless. There are so many ignorant statements in this post.

Jets Insider VIP
    Roto:

A law enforcement official tells FOX Boston that Aaron Hernandez "appears to be directly tied to the homicide" of "associate" Odin Lloyd in North Attleboro, Mass.

There are many important things to remember here, namely FOX 25 is not a typical Rotoworld source, and Hernandez has yet to be charged with a crime. That being said, the storm clouds appear to be gathering for the star tight end. FOX Boston reports Hernandez, Lloyd and two other men left a Boston-area bar in a car driven by Hernandez on the night of the homicide, but Odin was the only passenger not to make it back to Hernandez's house. Further, forensic evidence has reportedly placed a vehicle driven by Hernandez at "one of the crime scenes in this case." Police are still searching for a second vehicle.

Source: FOX Boston
    Last edited by 10PennyToColes87; 06-19-2013 at 11:49 PM.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ing-of-murder/

Earlier today, Tom Curran of CSN New England gave an ominous assessment of the manner in which the investigation regarding a death of Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez’s “associate” could unfold.

It’s apparently unfolding.

The victim has officially been identified as 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, and his death has been ruled a homicide. According to FOX 25 in Boston, police have determined that four men — including Hernandez and Odin Lloyd — were in a vehicle together after leaving a bar, and that only three of the men returned to Hernandez’s home.

Per the report, and supplemented by tweets from Ted Daniel of FOX 25, forensic evidence collected by police places a vehicle “driven by” Hernandez at the “crime scene.” It’s unclear whether the crime scene was the location where Lloyd’s body was found, or whether the crime (i.e., the site of Lloyd’s murder) occurred elsewhere.

FOX 25 also reports that Lloyd sent a text to a friend referring to Hernandez.

Our mildly-educated guess is that more evidence of text messages and other electronically-created footprints will be used to further piece together the puzzle.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Unbelievable story, wonder what's going to happen next

Jets Insider VIP

I guess there is where the NSA surveillance comes in handy. They know that Hernandez was driving around in a car with two other guys, at some point, and one of those guys was later found dead. I guess they know everybody who ever got into a car with anyone/

Hall Of Fame
    Does anyone else realize how HORRIBLE this actually is now for the Pats* ???

Assuming that tweet that he's "directly involved" is true, which it sure looks that way!
    Last edited by Hitman Harris; 06-19-2013 at 11:55 PM.