Page 11 of 169 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaSteve View Post
    We'll agree to disagree on this one....
    If I'm not guilty, I tell them what they want to know. I think everyone is a little conspiracy-ish when it comes to how many innocent people go to jail.
    I am 45 years old and not once has an officer stopped me, talked to me, questioned me, interrogated me, or anything else for that matter, unless I was in the wrong about something.
    Well you live in Canada, totally different constitution, so I'm not sure what your rights are or aren't. In America the government has the obligation to prove it's case against you and it cannot force you to cooperate in your own conviction. They can ask questions of you, but they cannot force you to answer. You have no obligation to provide evidence that may be used to convict you. If the government thinks your guilty THEY MUST PROVE IT, and they must do it all by themselves, unless you decide to give them free information and evidence, which you would be foolish to do since you have the right not to provide it.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaSteve View Post
    We'll agree to disagree on this one....
    If I'm not guilty, I tell them what they want to know. I think everyone is a little conspiracy-ish when it comes to how many innocent people go to jail.
    I am 45 years old and not once has an officer stopped me, talked to me, questioned me, interrogated me, or anything else for that matter, unless I was in the wrong about something.
    I assume you've lived to 45 because you learned from mistakes and you don't take stupid risks.

The truth is, the police want to solve a case. They don't give a crap about you and they presume that you did something wrong most of the time.

The fact is, as an American you have RIGHTS. You should exercise those rights to the FULL extent every time you can. If all of us just let the police search without a warrant of pull us over without probable cause, we are just one step away from "random in home/vehicle safety checks" and "Show me your papers."

It's not a conspiracy, it's just that rights die when they go unused. AH is innocent until proven guilty. But he does seem to have some level of involvement.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    My investigation has revealed the following info:

Police are looking for a second car rented in AH's name, a black Chrysler 300.

AH drives an Audi SUV and it is often driven my his fiancee.

Looks like AH homeboys are the drivers of the 2 rentals/leases. (Insert SAR joke here).

AHs homeboys rode to police station in front seats of cruisers...no cuffs. Both consented to search of the vehicles they were driving last night. (Lotsa cars in this thread!)

AH contact his lawyer early in the process. AH consented to search after meeting with his lawyer. One large cardboard box removed.

Body was found less than 1/4 mile from his home in the industrial park.

AH hangs with some baaaaaad dudes.

I will update as soon as I have more info.
    Thanks for this info.

My guess is AH has a fairly large entourage of homies from HS and college days that leech off of him. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a dozen or so cars in his name.

It is very possible that one of these tools killed someone and then ran back to Hernadez looking for help. What is problematic is the report that Hernandez may have had some sensitive photos of the person on his phone.

So basically this could be nothing or it could be Carruth all over again. Have to wait and see. My guess is that since he is being cooperative he likely had little to no involvement other than one of the perps being a member of his posse.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Thanks for this info.

My guess is AH has a fairly large entourage of homies from HS and college days that leech off of him. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a dozen or so cars in his name.

It is very possible that one of these tools killed someone and then ran back to Hernadez looking for help. What is problematic is the report that Hernandez may have had some sensitive photos of the person on his phone.

So basically this could be nothing or it could be Carruth all over again. Have to wait and see. My guess is that since he is being cooperative he likely had little to no involvement other than one of the perps being a member of his posse.
    I think the phone thing was a joke...no?

Agree on your thoughts. When will these guys ever learn to keep the old friends at arm's length? Cant they still be friends without leeching off you?

Gotta wonder what was is the box though.

I think the phone thing was a joke...no?

Agree on your thoughts. When will these guys ever learn to keep the old friends at arm's length? Cant they still be friends without leeching off you?

Gotta wonder what was is the box though.
    Hopefully a bloody, grey hoody with cutoff sleeves...😎

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Hopefully a bloody, grey hoody with cutoff sleeves
    LOLz...and the body is Matt Walsh.

Practice Squad
    No way. I want to see him squirm on the sidelines this years as his team goes down the toilet.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Thanks for this info.

Your guess about him being cooperative differs 180º from publshed police reports of him being uncooperative and his lack of cooperation is what led to a search warrant, a contingent of LEOs arriving at his house and he and his male pal being hauled off to the police station for questions about a homocide..

Definitely points to "little or no involvement" DDNYpats....most definitely

I think this is Kraft's attempt to steal the headlines from the Bruins

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    I think this is Kraft's attempt to steal the headlines from the Bruins
    Yesterday Boston Sport news....ranked

1. Bruins in Stanley Cup
    2. Doc River and KG traded to Clippers?
    3. Sox Sweep Double Header
    4. And oh yeah, something about some murder

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/1...ron-hernandez/

NORTH ATTLEBORO (CBS/AP) — New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has not been ruled out as a suspect in a homicide investigation in North Attleboro, a law enforcement source told WBZ-TV’s Karen Anderson.

The source also said Hernandez is not cooperating with investigators at this point in the probe.

State Police detectives were back at Hernandez’s home Wednesday morning. They knocked on the door and no one answered. After making a brief phone call, they left and would not talk to reporters.

Aaron Hernandez leaving his home Wednesday.
    Hernandez and a woman drove away from the home earlier in a white Audi SUV and also had no comment on the investigation that’s drawn national media to his North Attleboro neighborhood.

Police went to see Hernandez Monday after a jogger found the body of a man in an industrial park near Hernandez’s home.

The man was identified by his family Wednesday as 27-year-old Odin Lloyd of Dorchester.

Odin Lloyd.
    Lloyd was a linebacker for the Boston Bandits, a semi-pro football team from Boston. He last practiced with them on Saturday. The Bandits are made up of former high school and college football players. Lloyd went to the O’Bryant School of Math and Science.

The man who made the grisly discovery did not want to be identified, but described what he found.

“I saw an African-American male, probably 25-35 years old, decently dressed,” the man told WBZ-TV. “He was stiff motionless, one of the police officers came back later and said it looked the guy had been shot somewhere else and dumped here.”

State and local police spent hours at Hernandez’s home on Tuesday night while other officers searched the industrial park.

Aaron Hernandez. (Photo by Michael Heiman/Getty Images)
    Sports Illustrated reported that the link between Hernandez and the case was a rented Chevrolet Suburban with Rhode Island plates that police had been searching for.

The Sun Chronicle of Attleboro, Mass., said the SUV was registered to Enterprise and investigators wanted to analyze it for fingerprints.

Hernandez is represented by the Athletes First agency, which said it has no comment “on the Aaron Hernandez situation.”

The player’s mother said by telephone from Connecticut on Tuesday she had no knowledge of a case involving him.

The Patriots drafted Hernandez out of Florida in 2010. Since then, he has combined with Rob Gronkowski to form one of the top tight end duos in the NFL.

On Tuesday night, some police officers stood on the front steps of Hernandez’s home and others could be seen inside. Some walked around the driveway and in the garage with flashlights. Before wrapping up their work for the night, one officer took a box out of the massive house.

“I am aware of the reports, but I do not anticipate that we will be commenting publicly during an ongoing police investigation,” Patriots spokesman Stacey James said.

In 38 games, the 6-foot-1, 245-pound Hernandez has 175 receptions for 1,956 yards and 18 touchdowns. He missed 10 games last season with an ankle injury and had shoulder surgery in April, but is expected to be ready for training camp.

Last summer, the Patriots gave Hernandez a five-year contract. It was worth $40 million, according to reports, and came just months after the team locked up Gronkowski, through 2019.
    Updates as of 10:40AM. Cops went back to his house but he wasn't home. He has not been ruled out as a suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by billygreen View Post
    Well you live in Canada, totally different constitution, so I'm not sure what your rights are or aren't. In America the government has the obligation to prove it's case against you and it cannot force you to cooperate in your own conviction. They can ask questions of you, but they cannot force you to answer. You have no obligation to provide evidence that may be used to convict you. If the government thinks your guilty THEY MUST PROVE IT, and they must do it all by themselves, unless you decide to give them free information and evidence, which you would be foolish to do since you have the right not to provide it.
    INNOCENT people have nothing to hide.

I would not dismiss this possibility. Perhaps victim knew something about real "patriots way". Hernandes was just a hired gun, I wonder who called the shots.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    I would not dismiss this possibility. Perhaps victim knew something about real "patriots way". Hernandes was just a hired gun, I wonder who called the shots.
    Your English is remarkable today.

Your English is remarkable today.
    I can see, truth hurts. Hard to stay on curse of the subject for a chowd troll...

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    INNOCENT people have nothing to hide.
    C'mon Maine you have to be smarter than this.

Only an idiot wouldn't talk to a lawyer before being interviewed about a murder case.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    I can see, truth hurts. Hard to stay on curse of subject for a chowd troll...
    that more like it commrade.

Yesterday Boston Sport news....ranked

1. Bruins in Stanley Cup
    2. Doc River and KG traded to Clippers?
    3. Sox Sweep Double Header
    4. And oh yeah, something about some murder
    You can be safely assured it'll rank higher today.

what a circus

C'mon Maine you have to be smarter than this.

Only an idiot wouldn't talk to a lawyer before being interviewed about a murder case.
    You don't NEED a lawyer if you are innocent. If anything lawyers would do nothing better than completely f*cks things up for you. lawyers are f*cking scumbags. never had any use for them and never will.

You must be the idiot if you can't figure out common sense.

This is to say nothing about moral and civic responsibility.

So I guess you'd rather lawyer up and tell the cops NOTHING even when you could be an EYE witness to a crime as serious as murder? Meanwhile, allowing the perp to run around killing more innocent people? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

So once again and I'll post it very clearly so those less intelligent can understand...

INNOCENT people have nothing to hide. Yes, cops have a job to do. But that job doesn't involve framing people. They want to do a good job just like YOU do in your job.

Cops solve murder by looking for people who may have been with the victim last. Makes sense right?

If I am that last to be seen with the victim, and I know I am innocent, I will sing like a f*cking canary to the cops WITHOUT A POS ATTORNEY because I am only allowing the cops to do their job FASTER.

If they eliminate me, which I know they will, then they can move on to other people and potentially catch the perpetrator.

When did this world become all about paranoia? I mean I know democrats are all about that. But when did it ever come to this point of paranoia bordering on the ridiculous?

Or maybe this explainsthe mindset of Obama when he authorizes search and seizure without a warrant or even so much as probable cause?