Page 89 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Wife to governor. Governor to Kraft. Kraft to AH.

If you think there's no political play involved, you're mistaken.
    Couldn't that just as easily go in the other direction. Kraft gets the Gov. to call the dogs off by threatening to move the team to LA.

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I honestly believe that Kraft, who is very powerful in MA, and the governor, who's wife works in the same firm that represents AH, have a play in this. It is a lot of politics going on. This was discussed on ESPN, and I had no idea.

Police are covering all of their bases. If the above is true, Hernandez will be arrested and it will be over soon. Kraft, who is one of the hands in this, has turned his back on AH - banned him from Gillette, etc. They're looking to terminate his contract.

I would have AH on suicide watch.
    You post so level-headed, and then you post things like this. Straight up 9-11 conspiracy type arguments.

Ray and many other Jets fans live in a world where Kraft is a straight-up rich gangsta who moves money in favor of the Pats and at the expense of the Jets. I didn't think you were one of them.

All Pro
    Some interesting parallels to the Zimmerman case

From what is known so far a more premeditated murder but no marches, protests in a (D) controlled state.
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 06-23-2013 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    You post so level-headed, and then you post things like this. Straight up 9-11 conspiracy type arguments.

Ray and many other Jets fans live in a world where Kraft is a straight-up rich gangsta who moves money in favor of the Pats and at the expense of the Jets. I didn't think you were one of them.
    Lol. I guess you now decide who the voice of reason is on JI?

Nah, Kraft is just a filthy old man who turned his cheek to cheating, lying & stealing once his liquored up eyes saw the dollars his cheating franchise could pull down.
    The fake narrative the media spins about this old troll and it's head coach is laughable.

The dude is pure scum, he's out with a young skank before his wife's body even went cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post

From what is known so far a more premeditated murder but no marches, protests in a (D) controlled state.
    I respectfully disagree. What parallels? Mass doesn't have a "stand your ground" law on the books. The two cases are not comparable imo.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Lol. I guess you now decide who the voice of reason is on JI?
    You're right. It's totally believable that the MA Governor is in cahoots with Kraft and throwing directives to the MA state police right now that directly influences their investigation. The MA state government is so dependent on the success of the Patriots that Kraft can literally impact criminal investigations. You honestly live in a world where this is fully plausible. How sad.

Jets Insider VIP

There are absolutely zero parallels here. Other than there's a dead guy.

You're right. It's totally believable that the MA Governor is in cahoots with Kraft and throwing directives to the MA state police right now that directly influences their investigation. The MA state government is so dependent on the success of the Patriots that Kraft can literally impact criminal investigations. You honestly live in a world where this is fully plausible. How sad.
    Ahshole,

STFU. John's point is that political interference "may be" in play here. Afterall, troll, the victim's family was on tv blasting the investigation so far and demanding justice for Lloyd. Given the past coverups with AH and the Pats organization that are just coming to the public's attention, it is a fair question whether you what admit it or not. What we have learned this past week is that classy org up in Mass isn't so classy.

Patriot Way my ahole.
    Last edited by jetssjumets; 06-23-2013 at 09:06 PM.

You're playing against a team that not only pays off the Commissioner but also has the clout to pay off the state government any time one of his players gets into legal trouble. Not sure why the Jets should ever step on the field against such a perfectly corrupt team.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Ahshole,

STFU. John's point is that political interference "may be" in play here. Afterall, troll, the victim's family was on tv blasting the investigation so far and demanding justice for Lloyd. Given the past coverups with AH and the Pats organization that are just coming to the public's attention, it is a fair question whether you what admit it or not. What we have learned this past week is that classy org up in Mass isn't so classy.

Patriot Way my ahole.
    Next time, do this without the veiled obscenities, thanks.

Tell it like it is, but reign it in.

All Pro
    I respectfully disagree. What parallels? Mass doesn't have a "stand your ground" law on the books. The two cases are not comparable imo.
    I meant the demographics of AH and the victim, but they were not strangers and the homicide wasnt in the context of policing. (always fodder for protest from the usual suspects)

As is alluded to the NFL is loved nationwide and NEP is looked upon so favorably in that area due to their success that is providing some cover to the situation-again the double standard, if a Jet had committed this crime there would be demonization of anyone running, playing for, or rooting for the Jets by the NY and national media
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 06-23-2013 at 09:13 PM.

Gelzinis: [SIZE="6"]In awe, neighbors huddle outside Hernandez home
    Peter Gelzinis Sunday, June 23, 2013

It took Charlie Stagg about 35 minutes to pedal over from Attleboro yesterday morning. When he rolled up across from the McMansion at 22 Ronald C. Meyer Drive, and next to an encampment of sun-baked media, all he could do was stare in complete bewilderment.

“Let me ask you something,” Charlie said, his eyes focused on the shuttered windows, behind which Aaron Hernandez continued his self-imposed exile, “if you had nothing to hide, wouldn’t you be standing out there on that lawn, screaming ‘I’m innocent! I’m innocent!’ I know I would be.”

Indeed, it was the only question that seemed to matter.

Charlie Stagg shook his head as he continued to look across the street. Ed Kendig and his dog, Jasper, stood next to him.

“It sure doesn’t look good for this kid, does it?” Ed sighed. Like Charlie, Ed gazed across the street at the oversized gray home in the same way a passing motorist stares at a wreck on the highway.

“What the hell are we going to do for a tight end now?” Charlie wondered. “Gronkowski won’t be around for awhile. How do you throw away all that money? That’s what I can’t understand.”

Ed’s face brightened. “Hey,” he said, “we got (Tim) Tebow, right? Hell, he can play tight end.” His smile suggested that if we knew anything about the Patriots’ surprise acquisition — the star-crossed, holy-rolling southpaw — it was that Tebow would never get himself into the same ungodly mess as his fellow Florida Gator.

When his teammate Ty Warren was traded, Aaron Hernandez came to 22 Ronald C. Meyer Drive. “Ty had four children who were a real part of this neighborhood,” a neighbor said yesterday. “Ty was a wonderful guy.

“He (Hernandez) has been here since November, I think, and it’s been a distinctly different vibe, let’s put it that way. For the most part, he’s kept to himself. You don’t see a whole lot of him. Nevertheless, I’m stunned and saddened by all of this.”

About 1:30 yesterday afternoon, the platoon of reporters, photographers, TV producers and on-air talent who’d been looking for ways to stay out of the sun, sprang to attention when the cops descended on Aaron’s fortress.

They came with documents tucked in their belts, dogs trained to sniff out gun residue, blood or drugs, rubber gloves, a crowbar, even a locksmith.

Well before they showed up, a 12-year-old boy peddled his bike from around the corner and quietly took his place among the media wolf pack at Camp Hernandez. He wore a T-shirt that said “Chillin’ with my peeps” across the front. The peeps in question were the little yellow kind you devour at Easter.

“I hope he doesn’t get arrested,” the boy said with a mournful look across the street, “because if he gets arrested, then we don’t have a tight end.”

About 10 miles up the road, you had to believe that Bill Belichik was asking himself the same question. But the Pats’ coach didn’t drive down to 22 Ronald C. Meyer Drive yesterday to check in on his star tight end who was holed up in a cavernous house.

Maybe that was something that should have happened long before last Monday. Yesterday, was all about the cops scouring Aaron Hernandez’s McMansion.

The video clips that filled TV screens lately show a joyful Aaron Hernandez butting heads with quarterback Tom Brady after a TD catch. One half of this successful football equation has it all figured out.

While the guy who caught that TD pass and ran across the goal line is lost behind the closed windows of a sumptuous home that may not be his much longer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source URL: http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion...side_hernandez

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Next time, do this without the veiled obscenities, thanks.

Tell it like it is, but reign it in.

Sorry. I am letting the ignorance/homerism of some of the NE trolls get to me.

Ahshole,

Patriot Way my ahole.
    If you think there is political interference in this case than you are an absolute moron. Keep believing the NFL is Soviet Russia and Kraft is one of Stalin's henchmen.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

You're playing against a team that not only pays off the Commissioner but also has the clout to pay off the state government any time one of his players gets into legal trouble. Not sure why the Jets should ever step on the field against such a perfectly corrupt team.
    You do realize no one here disagrees with this, right?

THe Past's* have no real credibility anymore.

I'm brutally honest about the Jets many failings, but read without irony, the above post is correct.

Just sayin. No respect from me until they do anything without cheatin bill, Ernie Adams and Crafty KraFT.

-

I meant the demographics of AH and the victim, but they were not strangers and the homicide wasnt in the context of policing. (always fodder for protest from the usual suspects)

As is alluded to the NFL is loved nationwide and NEP is looked upon so favorably in that area due to their success that is providing some cover to the situation-again the double standard, if a Jet had committed this crime there would be demonization of anyone running, playing for, or rooting for the Jets by the NY and national media
    Oh. Sorry, misunderstood your post. However, I want to take a pass on a discussion regarding race. This thread is lively enough from the delusional trolls.

I agree with you 100% (bolded part).

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    You do realize no one here disagrees with this, right?

THe Past's* have no real credibility anymore.

I'm brutally honest about the Jets many failings, but read without irony, the above post is correct.

Just sayin. No respect from me until they do anything without cheatin bill, Ernie Adams and Crafty KraFT.

-

If you want to live in that universe, then all I can say is I feel sorry for you. Just don't blame whatever happens to the Jets on these theories.

If you think there is political interference in this case than you are an absolute moron. Keep believing the NFL is Soviet Russia and Kraft is one of Stalin's henchmen.
    Reading is fundamental. I will hold my comments regarding you out of respect for Mod 32's request. My previous post says everything about the subject. Doesn't need repeating. Learn to read.

Reading is fundamental. I will hold my comments regarding you out of respect for Mod 32's request. My previous post says everything about the subject. Doesn't need repeating. Learn to read.
    You're on record agreeing with John that this investigation is politically influenced and that Kraft is driving the money here. Yes or no?