Page 133 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm no conspiracy theorist but this actually will start to reflect pretty badly on the Patriots if it turns out this guy was as unsavory a character over such an extended period of time as people say.

You can't fault an organization for not foreseeing a guy who just loses it and commits a one-time crime (like Rae Carruth). But Hernandez is starting to look like a career criminal who was an active gang member. We have the shooting of a guy in Florida, a double homicide in Boston last year and then the murder last week of Lloyd. Combine this with a possible membership in the Latin Kings, marijuana issues, etc. and it's really incredible that the Patriots were able to hide this character these past few years. I honestly didn't know much about Aaron Hernandez other then he's a great TE. Now, after this arrest, all these other things come to light and it's like, whoa...how did no one see this coming??? Did people around him not know he was a thug and serious gang-banger? This isn't some dude with a few pot-smoking friends from a bad part of town....this guy is turning out to be a serial killer. Crazy.
    Last edited by jetstream23; 06-27-2013 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    Fixed.

Why are not playing along your party line
    "He is innocent until proven guilty",
    "It did not give a team any competitive advantage" and
    "Everyone does it"?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    Why are not playing along your party line
    "He is innocent until proven guilty",
    "It did not give a team any competitive advantage" and
    "Everyone does it"?
    lol

If I were Zimmerman's attorney, I'd ask the Prosecutor for the whereabouts of Aaron Hernandez on February 26, 2012. What's one more murder charge on the guy?

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Hate to say I told you so but, if you go back a week I (and others) tried to tell your trolling colleague (Ash) that the multiple searches of AH's home and property was not good as he held out hope that AH would probably be cleared so he could stil play for his beloved Pats. Clearly the DA has constructed a strong case just based off the evidence we know albeit much of it is circumstantial (still enough for a jury to convict imo).

Meanwhile, I agree with your entire post except the concluding paragraph. Legal cases always have leaks. Besides, I have nt seen nor heard of any leak that will be a problem for the DA in this case thus far. AH is a "public figure" and, with the news media camped out in fron t of his home, it is quite likely the press will have access to some info.
    It sickens me that this guy came to my team and I rooted for him for a few years, and now we're finding out that he may have been involved in a double murder here also. Unfortunately, I don't have faith that he'll end up staying in jail for life.

Jets Insider VIP
    Adam Schefter
    Boston PD has located red SUV with RI plates it was looking for as identified in July 2012 homicide. Aaron Hernandez rented it.

Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post

Nice one!
    Last edited by Charlie Don't Surf; 06-27-2013 at 07:05 PM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Question: Why even TAKE that picture? Seriously, i know when we are young, judgement is clouded, but i dont understand the motivation to even TAKE such a photo.

Who would you show it to? Id be embarrassed as hell.
    Agreed.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post
    Adam Schefter
    Boston PD has located red SUV with RI plates it was looking for as identified in July 2012 homicide. Aaron Hernandez rented it.
    This guy is lucky all this is going down in liberal Mass. If he played in Texas he would fry.

lol

This country is full of numskulls, dude. The scary thing is that those people vote for our leadership.

Oh, and Krafty is slipping them $20's in the parking lot.
    but The Boston Patriot just told us those people don't exist. LOL

I guess he didn't read the poll results.

I'm no conspiracy theorist but this actually will start to reflect pretty badly on the Patriots if it turns out this guy was as unsavory a character over such an extended period of time as people say.

You can't fault an organization for not foreseeing a guy who just loses it and commits a one-time crime (like Rae Carruth). But Hernandez is starting to look like a career criminal who was an active gang member. We have the shooting of a guy in Florida, a double homicide in Boston last year and then the murder last week of Lloyd. Combine this with a possible membership in the Latin Kings, marijuana issues, etc. and it's really incredible that the Patriots were able to hide this character these past few years. I honestly didn't know much about Aaron Hernandez other then he's a great TE. Now, after this arrest, all these other things come to light and it's like, whoa...how did no one see this coming??? Did people around him not know he was a thug and serious gang-banger? This isn't some dude with a few pot-smoking friends from a bad part of town....this guy is turning out to be a serial killer. Crazy.
    Great post. Any other info about the Latin Kings? Link?

Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    So it's not quite "EVERYWHERE" then. (THIS is me busting your balls)
    LOL. Man, I'm not sure where I saw that! possibly abc news? It took me a little searching to find the video. It was like 30+ min long and had this timeframe layout/condensed transcript.

I actually saw someone else post it too on ESPN... Guess I figured it was more accessible than it actually was.

I'll try to find it again

Who would have thought a week ago that the Jets TE situation would be better than new England's ?

All League
    Matt Light speaks briefly on Hernandez. .... Sorry if already posted.

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/...dez-stood-for/

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    This guy is lucky all this is going down in liberal Mass. If he played in Texas he would fry.
    If he doesnt play his cards right, he could be facing a 50/50 shot of death by shanking in the clink. His best bet is to act a fool, and hope for the solitary.<realtalk>

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    If he doesnt play his cards right, he could be facing a 50/50 shot of death by shanking in the clink. His best bet is to act a fool, and hope for the solitary.<realtalk>
    Yep.

And he'll get shanked. He's a fcking idiot. Someone will get to him

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Yep.

And he'll get shanked. He's a fcking idiot. Someone will get to him
    He'll be protected in there. Lots of rumors that AH has a gang affiliation, possibly with the Latin Kings. I think he'll feel right at home in the clink.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    Fixed.

I agree. When the lawyers get done with it though they might have the jury convinced he was lighting candles in church. :