Page 87 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Clarification needed: Ohio State or Oklahoma State.
    Ohio State lol

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    The amount of schadenfreude in this thread is detestable.

A man is dead. This goes beyond a football rivalry.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post

Thank you for posting this.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Question for Law enforcement or lawyers reading this thread. Would the fact that the evening in question took hernandez and co across the Mass line to RI perhaps mean that the FBI might get involved?
    Good question. Unfortunately, it will get lost in the back-and-forth of childish antics between sg3 and others.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm just happy this thug is off the streets and justice will be served. Too many of these kind of guys think they are above the law and can literally get away with murder

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing how that works. When a Jet player is involved in a minor infraction with the law, it reflects poorly on the team and the entire front office that made such a poor decision, and fans of rival teams have a field day at the Jets' expense. But when a Pat* player is involved in a very serious crime, the team itself is beyond reproach, literally because of the seriousness of the crime which forces us to focus instead on the victim and show respect. It's unbelievable! So a team is only an out of control joke if players are involved in minor skirmishes with the law!
    Last edited by Vinny Testaverde's Niece; 06-23-2013 at 04:03 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Amazing how that works. When a Jet player is involved in a minor infraction with the law, it reflects poorly on the team and the entire front office that made such a poor decision, and fans of rival teams have a field day at the Jets' expense. But when a Pat* player is involved in a very serious crime, the team itself is beyond reproach, literally because of the seriousness of the crime which forces us to focus on the instead on the victim and show respect. It's unbelievable! So a team is only an out of control joke if players are involved in minor skirmishes with the law!
    I guess that's the difference between a possible murder and mayhem.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Pats vs. Jets discussions have virtually nothing to do with football anymore anyway.
    It's part of the fun of having a rivalry. I have friends and family that are
    pats/sox fans and the taunting and namecalling happens every time we talk sports

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    It's part of the fun of having a rivalry.
    One day I hope.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's part of the fun of having a rivalry. I have friends and family that are
    pats/sox fans and the taunting and namecalling happens every time we talk sports
    I'm guessing most Jets and Pats fans alike don't think of it as a "fun" rivalry. There are a lot of disturbing posts in this thread that say otherwise. There is hate, and it's serious.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    One day I hope.
    I'd like to remind you of the greatest jets moment of my lifetime and why I love Rex Ryan

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    And don't forget that was the most meaningful game for both coaches in this rivalry. And guess which coach won?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I'm guessing most Jets and Pats fans alike don't think of it as a "fun" rivalry. There are a lot of disturbing posts in this thread that say otherwise. There is hate, and it's serious.
    Problem is the format of internet discussion leaves little room for interpretation

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm just happy this thug is off the streets and justice will be served. Too many of these kind of guys think they are above the law and can literally get away with murder
    He may be off the streets, like sitting in his living room smoking a blunt

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Hundreds of thousands of inciteful, trolling schadenfreude-filled posts in over a decade from one side (not "ours") just at this site - 2 traffic-driving pukes accounting for @ 100,000 of them.

The worm turns a bit, however macabre, its unreasonable to expect silence from Jets fans.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe that A.H. Is the only suspect in this investigation. We heard about 3 men with him at the strip club, but the video surveillance in his neighborhood only shows him and Lloyd. Also, if you were him and didn't shoot the guy, why not come forward and tell the story? His lawyers could cut a deal for him to speak. Ray Lewis was able to play football again. I think he will never cooperate because he in the lone killer

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blue eyed devil View Post
    hate to break it to you,hernandez didn't involve himself with "these kind of people",hernandez IS "these kinda people".hernandez is no follower
    Your not breaking anything to me. I'm fully aware that he is, but there have been plenty of stories done on him where he is trying to rise above his past, and live a better life. When someone surrounds themselves with a type of person eventually you transform into that mold (at least most people do). If he was trying to break out of that mold he surrounded himself with the wrong type of people not allowing himself to become something else/better.

That's my point.

He has not been charged or arrested yet, but that seems a foregone conclusion. My feelings still stand that I don't want the thug on the team I root for. If he serves his time, and makes an effort to reform/change then I might change my feelings because everyone deserves a second chance, but that's off in the future if ever at all.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Hundreds of thousands of inciteful, trolling schadenfreude-filled posts in over a decade from one side (not "ours") just at this site - 2 traffic-driving pukes accounting for @ 100,000 of them.

The worm turns a bit, however macabre, its unreasonable to expect silence from Jets fans.
    Exactly...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Thank you for posting this.
    LMAO

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Luthier View Post
    Your not breaking anything to me. I'm fully aware that he is, but there have been plenty of stories done on him where he is trying to rise above his past, and live a better life. When someone surrounds themselves with a type of person eventually you transform into that mold (at least most people do). If he was trying to break out of that mold he surrounded himself with the wrong type of people not allowing himself to become something else/better.

That's my point.

He has not been charged or arrested yet, but that seems a foregone conclusion. My feelings still stand that I don't want the thug on the team I root for. If he serves his time, and makes an effort to reform/change then I might change my feelings because everyone deserves a second chance, but that's off in the future if ever at all.
    It's been my experience that people don't change their core values.