Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 144 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    Are you serious? Show me the team that hasn't hired dirtbags at one time or another. Integrity of the game? What the hell does that mean? Don't stretch the rules? Don't hire dirtbags? Don't get druggies? Jeebuz H. Kriste, some of these cretans can barely put two words together but can 'graduate' from some college who teaches the 'integrity of the game'? That is the most laughable phrase going around fan bases these days.
    Well of course, integrity of the game only mattered, was a 'thing', when the Patriots supposedly had it. Now that it's obvious they don't, there's no such thing, right? Oh BTW, what was that "Patriot Way" everyone kept talking about?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh wait.... now deliberate cheating for eight full seasons (and maybe still going on) resulting in three quarters of a million in fines and a forfeited first round draft pick is "stretching the rules"

and hiring and handing 40 million dollar extensions to a serial murderer is defined as "hiring dirtbags, everybody does it" like a murderer is the same as a guy who gets a traffic citation or a jaywalking ticket.

and many thought that "denial" is just a river in Egypt

sorry, chowd, but your Patriots are to the rest of professional sports teams as the Gambino crime family is to the rest of honest hardworking businessmen

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    It just is what it is.

Nothing would please me more than seeing the Pats fall flat on their faces and for this entire offseason to turn into a doomsday scenario for them.

But as long as Brady is healthy and behind center, do I see it happening? Honestly? No, not really.

Hell, we might even be able to take a game from them as we did in '09/'10, but I still see them taking the division.

Have they been weakened? Abso-f*cking-lutely.

But has the plane crashed into the side of the mountain?

I don't see it. Hopefully I'm wrong.

We all thought they were royally dicked in the ass when Pollard wrecked Brady's knee a few years ago and they still won 11 games with Matt f*cking Cassell at QB.

Like I said, I'm hoping that they crash and burn. But I'm not hedging my bets on it.
    Oh, Ok so because you are not hedging your bets on that, WHY is Charlie Don't Surfs claims suddenly GOOFY as you so call it?

Maybe you've never heard this before, so I will teach you:

OPINIONS are like A$$holes

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Oh, Ok so because you are not hedging your bets on that, WHY is Charlie Don't Surfs claims suddenly GOOFY as you so call it?

Maybe you've never heard this before, so I will teach you:

OPINIONS are like A$$holes
    LOL

You're a jackass if you think there is even the vaguest possibility of Pats fans favoring Tebow over Tom Brady.

I shouldn't even have to explain this.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL

You're a jackass if you think there is even the vaguest possibility of Pats fans favoring Tebow over Tom Brady.

Yeah?

Do you not understand how incredibly stupid your Pasts* fan buddies are?!

They friggin think this dumbass is INNOCENT!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    The Patriot Way should be moved from Foxboro to Attica
    Attica? That's in New York right?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL

He's confusing Tebow fans with Pats fans.

Tebow fans told us, over and over again, that Tebows win vs Pitt was better than any playoff game Elway had.

You know, as long as you don't put any extra value on winning SBs

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    Attica? That's in New York right?
    yes of course it is, faux jet, you ignoramus

It was a metaphor for whatever maximum detention facility the Patriots Organized Crime Syndicate should be moved to in Suckachusetts

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    oh wait.... now deliberate cheating for eight full seasons (and maybe still going on) resulting in three quarters of a million in fines and a forfeited first round draft pick is "stretching the rules"

and hiring and handing 40 million dollar extensions to a serial murderer is defined as "hiring dirtbags, everybody does it" like a murderer is the same as a guy who gets a traffic citation or a jaywalking ticket.

and many thought that "denial" is just a river in Egypt

sorry, chowd, but your Patriots are to the rest of professional sports teams as the Gambino crime family is to the rest of honest hardworking businessmen
    It's kind of telling when your fanbase is constantly has to recite the phrase "everyone does it" over and over again.

Even when no one does it like they do.

They try to equate learning hand signals on the field to video taping down, distance calls.

Blocking radio frequencies? Others do it.

Hiring a murder? Others have done it.

One good thing for Pats fans, it will be hard to top this one.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Live life as a Patriot = Murder and Gangs

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/20...VuI/story.html

In August of 2012, the Patriots broke from standard operating procedure and rewarded Hernandez with a $37 million contract extension, which included a $12.5 million signing bonus. When Hernandez immediately gave $50,000 to the Myra Kraft Giving Back Fund, Bob Kraft called it, “one of the touching moments since I’ve owned the team.’’

“Some people might see all the tattoos on him and think . . . ,’’ Kraft continued. “Maybe 10 years ago, I was in that class. [Now] I think, ‘wow, this guy’s a good guy.’ ’’

That same day, Hernandez recited the franchise party line. He said the Patriot Way changed his life. He pledged to “live life as a Patriot.’’

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

BB did draft a murderer

A hooded sweatshirt and a crooked smile can only hide so much.

Agree 100% =

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2013/0...egacy-tainted/

In the case of Bill Belichick, a few headlines that we have recently swept under the rug are starting to rear their ugly heads. The New England Patriots‘ head coach is in trouble of having his highly-touted legacy tarnished forever. For years, Belichick has been heralded as an NFL guru, but since “Spygate” the Pats’ frontman only has put egg on his face.

I understand that Aaron Hernandez is responsible for himself. However, Belichick should be blamed for bringing in a man who is apparently gruesome enough to take someone else’s life — Hernandez was charged with murder on Wednesday. If you’re going to commend New England for snagging Tom Brady in the sixth round of the 2000 NFL Draft, then it’s only fair to hammer them for drafting Hernandez in the fourth round of the 2010 NFL Draft.

So, stop babying the Pats and giving Belichick a pass simply because he won back-to-back Super Bowls over a decade ago.

Right now, the troubling facts are starting to overshadow the coach’s witty and unconventional coaching style. For example, the aforementioned Spygate scandal passed over Foxborough without as much as a slap on the wrist and now the Pats’ coach is getting left off of the hook in terms of Hernandez.

Feel free to grill Hernandez for his actions, but don’t let Patriots management ride its high horse without calling Belichick out for his lack of judgement.
    Read more at http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2013/0...rRv7hefuJuC.99

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's with these dipsticks that were chearing on Hernandez when he was being led off to jail. They reminded me of the crazies that have sit-ins to protest the execution of convicted murderers.

How the hell does AH have a clean record? That guy has been dirty for most of his life and he never got caught doing anything? Strange.

I think there's a misconception out there of what the term Patriot Way represents. I think it has more to do with issues on the field than off.

I recently saw a replay of AH's interview after he received his contract extension. He talked about being (hold on, get ready) a role model for Latin kids. I could see a smirk that told me that he knew he was full of crap as he spoke the words.

Okay, back to your Pats bashing.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    What's with these dipsticks that were chearing on Hernandez when he was being led off to jail. They reminded me of the crazies that have sit-ins to protest the execution of convicted murderers.

How the hell does AH have a clean record? That guy has been dirty for most of his life and he never got caught doing anything? Strange.

I think there's a misconception out there of what the term Patriot Way represents. I think it has more to do with issues on the field than off.

I recently saw a replay of AH's interview after he received his contract extension. he talks about being (hold on, get ready) a role model for Latin kids. Watch closely and you'll see a smirk that tells you he knew he was full of crap as he spoke the words.

Okay, back to your Pats bashing.
    LOLZ!!!

You're TOTALLY proving the point your questioning you know... haha

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if Lloyd's family is going to sue the Patriots as well as Hernandez. After all, they paid for the bullets.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

It just is what it is.

Nothing would please me more than seeing the Pats fall flat on their faces and for this entire offseason to turn into a doomsday scenario for them.

But as long as Brady is healthy and behind center, do I see it happening? Honestly? No, not really.

Hell, we might even be able to take a game from them as we did in '09/'10, but I still see them taking the division.

Have they been weakened? Abso-f*cking-lutely.

But has the plane crashed into the side of the mountain?

I don't see it. Hopefully I'm wrong.

We all thought they were royally dicked in the ass when Pollard wrecked Brady's knee a few years ago and they still won 11 games with Matt f*cking Cassell at QB.

Like I said, I'm hoping that they crash and burn. But I'm not hedging my bets on it.
    Good post. Here are my thoughts on it:

Brady is too good to allow this team to completely crap the bed. Like all elite QB's do, he will make those around him better. But there is no doubt the Pats are weaker then they were. This is a 10 win team at the most, when you consider their weak defense and now lack of proven weapons. And the Pats run game only works because teams fear the passing game. NE is not capable of forcing their will on a team with the run.

Now, where does this put the Jets? The biggest question with our team is the QB position. Can they get at least decent, efficient production from that position? If they can, then the D, the running game and the special teams can carry the rest. Under these conditions, the Jets can win 9-10 games as well. But we have to keep in ind that the Fins look to be improved as well, and if Tannehill makes the next step, they can reach the same level.

Pats have fallen back. Can the Jets rise up to meet them, or even surpass them? The door is open. We'll see if they can walk through it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Tattoo "Blood" on one hand is missing

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think some of you on here are giving Brady way too much credit. Granted, you can look at his body of work and build an assumption that he can handle everything that has happened this offseason.

But he has never had to deal with all of the adversity he is going to experience this season. Not from Tebow, but an entirely new receiving corp, no healthy, non-murderous tight ends, etc.

We have all seen Brady lose his cool in individual games where things don't go his way. Wait till this starts to happen week after week.

Yes the Pats drafted a WR. Rookie WRs usually don't do crap their first year in the league. Now his beloved 2-TE set is just about gone. Yes his OL is set and their running game will be good. But what you are going to wit es this season is a team that won't be able to drop 40 points on the board week in and week out.

Add that to one of the worst statistically speaking defense in the league, I just have a hard time seeing this team coast to the playoffs. If it were not for the Jets rebuilding and Buffalo being Buffalo, they would be in serious trouble. As it may, the rest of league cannot wait to knock the holier than thou franchise off their pedestal.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    Tattoo "Blood" on one hand is missing
    we need a good photoshopper to put a gun in one hand and a video camera in the other.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

More on the NE circus.....

Police impound SUV from Aaron Hernandez’s uncle’s garage

Posted by Michael David Smith on June 29, 2013, 4:20 PM EDT

AP

After searching the home of Aaron Hernandez’s uncle, police have taken at least one piece of potential evidence against the former Patriots tight end turned murder defendant: An SUV that was taken from Andres Valderrama’s garage and impounded.

A silver SUV was towed from Valderrama’s garage on Friday night and is in police custody, USA Today reports.

It is not immediately clear whether police believe the SUV is tied to the death of Odin Lloyd, whom Hernandez is accused of murdering, or whether it is connected to a double homicide in Boston in July of 2012 that police are also investigating as possibly connected to Hernandez.

Boston police commissioner Ed Davis said there “is a lot of information that’s come in over the past week or so. We’re actively pursuing leads right now.”

In the 2012 case, three people were shot on a Boston street corner, and two of them died. No suspects had been publicly identified until this week, when investigators reportedly began to suspect that Hernandez may have been involved in that shooting, and that he killed Lloyd because Lloyd had information about his involvement.