Page 16 of 169 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post

Hahaha. The investment episode. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    That's MASSACHUSETTS. I mean, what do you want from MA$$holes?
    Do you know what the "F" in FBI stands for?

Hall Of Fame
    Sisters? <perk>

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Lolzzz. Of COURSE that occurred at a jets camp.
    I wonder if Stewie asked for a few bucks.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    IMO that is fair behavior. Make them get a warrant.

Although this new TMZ report about him shooting someone in the face is crazy. Maybe this kid is a scumbag. If he did these things then I hope he goes away for the rest of his life. My first question would be how he avoided getting arrested for that?

I am just willing to hear his side b.c I believe in innocent until proven guilty. That is what separates us from the savages.
    Unless he was a Jet of course in the Goodson case you said: SOJ.

Is there any doubt?

All Pro
    You can take the punk outta the hood....

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    You can take the punk outta the hood....
    BB in the Summer??

All League

Tell this dude you don't need a lawyer

DNA Testing Frees Baltimore Man Jailed 20 Years

TOWSON, Md. A judge ordered the release Thursday of a Baltimore man who has spent 20 years in prison for a rape that DNA tests show he didn't commit.

"I'm just happy to be out," said Bernard Webster, 40, waving to reporters as he walked out of Circuit Court for Baltimore County a free man. He declined to say more.

"There's nothing that anyone can say to justify what happened in this case," said Circuit Judge Christian Kahl, who ordered Webster's release. "Justice moves slow at times, and in your case, it moved very, very slow."

Webster was 19 when a 47-year-old teacher identified him as the man who broke into her Towson home and raped her in 1982.

Webster had been set for release in February. He wasn't entitled to compensation from the state for his time in prison, his lawyers said, and he is without a family, job or home.

"To go in at 19 with a 10th-grade education and then compound that with 20 years in prison -- it's unfathomable. I don't see how you deal with this as a person," Public Defender Stephen Harris said.

Webster was the third person in Maryland and the 115th nationwide to have a conviction overturned by DNA evidence, according to the nonprofit Innocence Project in New York City.

The victim told The Sun in Baltimore on Wednesday she was upset by the turn in the case.

"You can't imagine it, you just can't," she said.

Webster became a suspect because police had arrested him in Towson months earlier in the theft of a pocketbook, according to court papers.

At trial, defense attorneys presented two witnesses who said they saw Webster playing basketball that day miles from the rape scene. But two workers at the victim's apartment complex said they had seen Webster around the building that day, and the victim picked him out of a photo lineup.

Webster maintained his innocence, and the public defender's office took another look at his case as part of a project to see whether new DNA tests could exonerate any prisoners.

DNA evidence taken from the victim hours after the attack was tested, and results sent to the defender's office last month showed the semen wasn't Webster's. Last week, the prosecutors' office got the same results from its own testing.

"We didn't have this technology 20 years ago," said John Cox, an assistant state's attorney. "Our intention has always been to seek justice, and once this came to our attention, we moved as fast as we could."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post

Is there any doubt?
    Nope. None.

Is it good for the Jets if he murdered someone? I'm not sure where I should stand on this issue?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Is there any doubt?
    +!.

Defending a Pats player, giving him the benefit of the doubt every time while convicting a Jet in that same time frame is telling.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Do you know what the "F" in FBI stands for?
    Framingham?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    Is it good for the Jets if he murdered someone? I'm not sure where I should stand on this issue?
    One thing is sure it wasn't good for the victim.. Would you feel bad for Brady if he had to start the season without Gronk, Hernandez with Welker now a Bronco?? Probably not..

Jets Insider VIP
    BREAKING NEWS

Mike Francesa, yes THAT Mike Francesa began discussing the Hernandez Murder investigation and --- here's the shocking part --- he said it was terrible news for the NFL and terrible news for the Patriots.

The only new news he revealed is that apparently after some 30 hours of investigating this alleged homicide the local and state law enforcement officials have FAILED TO CLEAR AARON HERNANDEZ AS A SUSPECT IN THE CASE

Jets Insider VIP

Is there any doubt?
    DDNYpats at his best

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    THEY'RE but good

One thing is sure it wasn't good for the victim.. Would you feel bad for Brady if he had to start the season without Gronk, Hernandez with Welker now a Bronco?? Probably not..
    Brady may be more comfortable in the huddle if he isn't on the team? When the guy says give me the dam ball he might actually mean it.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Same here. But when someone is murdered it is upsetting.

But someone had to have done it, has to be punished. I hope it is a Patriot player who is the guilty party first.

Jets Insider VIP
    Do you know what the F's in FF2 stand for?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Brady may be more comfortable in the huddle if he isn't on the team? When the guy says give me the dam ball he might actually mean it.
    Maybe BB will go to the run and gun offense..