Page 109 of 169 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Your right, as I posted earlier it was only a tweet by Schefter saying the belief in Pats headquarters was that he was innocent.

Clearly two different things, my mistake.

I still dont buy that the Pats organization is somehow any better than any of the other 31 teams, but thats a discussion for another day.
    The question is innocent of what. Murder yeah maybe. Obstruction and hiding evidence. I'd say he has a lot of explaining to do. This is Ray Lewis all over again only worse because it happened at his house.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    According to some of the NE trolls (many others have been in hiding the past week), the searches and on going investigation was nothing to be worried about. Obviously, Ash has very little, if any, understanding of the law.

My prediction on AH's release by Pats, it was a save face move. If the organization had any credibility or did things "the right way/Patriot Way," this move should've occurred no later than last Friday. It was obvious from the beginning that AH was a key player in this murder. According to press reports, he, and only AH, has been the focus of the ongoing investigation.

Thanks Kraft and Belicheat, you two pos scumbags for showing what not to do! Only took action after the gangbanger was arrested.

When the hell did I say that? I said all along they were waiting for an arrest/charges before dropping the hammer, which they did. Whether or not the timing was right is your own personal opinion.

Hall Of Fame
    TOTALLY different than Ray Lewis IMO...

This REEKS of premeditation.

RL and his biys got wasted, got in a fight in the hood and killed the dudes.

This is a FAR different scenario. Only similarity is there was a death.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    When the hell did I say that? I said all along they were waiting for an arrest/charges before dropping the hammer, which they did. Whether or not the timing was right is your own personal opinion.
    U mad homie?

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Some are still trying to carry on with their usual Patsy ball-washing...

Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 6m
    Clearly Pats response to Aaron Hernandez's alleged involvement in death the opposite of Cowboys' with Josh Brent. And Hernandez far better
    Well congratu****inlations to them.

I don't get this either, there's a big difference between a car accident that resulted in a death of a passenger (especially where there was a public request by the victim's mother for the team to stand by him) and a murder.

Veteran
    This could not happen to a better team, lol.

This was all orchestrated by Tim tebow so he could play TE this year.

Any quotes from Tim Tebow on all of this?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SRQman87 View Post
    I tho blethed

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    You said a lot of stupid things.

Like drafting him was a sound business decision.

Quote Originally Posted by SRQman87 View Post
    Tebow is still being hospitalized for panic attacks from finding out a teammate of his may have committed murder..

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    I tho blethed
    Ekthited?

All Pro
    Aaron Hernandez - TE - Free Agent
    A source tells Profootballtalk.com to "assume the worst" regarding the overall Aaron Hernandez situation.
    Police did not treat Hernandez like someone accused of obstruction Wednesday morning. They had seven officers take him into custody and staged a perp walk in broad daylight in front of the assembled media. They could have just asked him to turn himself in and save face. Additionally, the Patriots likely have more information than we have right now regarding Hernandez's exact charge and what evidence authorities have against him. They released him Wednesday morning. Hernandez will be arraigned at some point Wednesday, at which point charges will be filed.
    Hey, if stallworth can flat out run over someone and play again, I can't see why this guy can't either. My guess is a conspiracy murder charge 3-5, out in 2.

That's too bad he was a thug. I really liked Hernandez. Coulda been great.

We're the classy patriots, we condone cheating by our head coach who by the way sleeps with married women, our owner preys on young, dumb women before his wife is even 6 feet under but a potential murderer, nope that's where we draw the line.

Please put Deanpats fan and the other chowd trolls on suicide watch.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Hey, if stallworth can flat out run over someone and play again, I can't see why this guy can't either. My guess is a conspiracy murder charge 3-5, out in 2.

That's too bad he was a thug. I really liked Hernandez. Coulda been great.
    LOL

How is manslaughter the same as cold blooded murder?

Stallworth had too much to drink, got in a car, and accidently ran over a guy who according to reports was basically walking in the middle of the street.

Hernandez and the rest of his buds lead a guy out into the middle of an industrial yard and put a bullett in his face.

Pretty big difference if you ask me.

Family of Odin Lloyd has arrived at the courthouse and Bristol County House Of Correction says they will hold Aaron Hernandez after his arraignment this afternoon.

might this men that the prosecutor will push extremely hard for the judge to disallow bail?

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    You said a lot of stupid things.

Like drafting him was a sound business decision.
    Well, for a 4th rounder to produced quite well, so drafting him was a decent decision.
    Resigning this alleged murderer to a huge contract was not.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Arraignment coming at 2, live on ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Boy, they're really moving quickly with this arraignment!
    Straight to the courthouse? This is gonna be a murder charge.
    yup

1st degree