Page 86 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketJet View Post
    I seriously doubt that. Everyday there is a report on some professional athlete beating their wife/girl friend, drugs, DUI, guns, late night club activity.... the list goes on and on.
    And then they lose their endorsement deal. OR never get one in the first place. Consequences.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Using spray glue and masking tape on his forehead should be a felony.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    On my phone so I can't post a link but this is from the new ABC News story:

<Police are also investigating "other incidents of violence" that Hernandez is suspected of being involved in, two sources told ABC News.>

Shocking, I know.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    On my phone so I can't post a link but this is from the new ABC News story:

<Police are also investigating "other incidents of violence" that Hernandez is suspected of being involved in, two sources told ABC News.>

Shocking, I know.
    Thanks BTF. Ironic that the police are now investigating.

Please keep posting updates. Can't get enough, although according to one ignorant troll (Scotty M), there have been no new developments despite mulitple searches of AH's home. Obviously, he does not understand the significance of law enforcement searching a home and gathering evidence.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    GFY troll.

If I want to play ringmaster to your circus in this thread, I have every right to do so as a JI subscriber -- unlike you prick. Furthermore, thanks for the weather forecast. You know what you can do with it.....shove it up your ...!

Just so you know, I am getting great personal satisfaction by the AH story and will continue to post. Here's hoping that gangbanging thug is arrested today...slow news and sports day....so it gets maximum media coverage. Let the world see "the Patriot Way."

Now, gfy.....

P.S. Besides game threads, the few AH threads have been the most I have posted. Must tell you how much I am enjoying the circus up in NE.
    Folks, While many of our favorite Pats posters deserve much of the wrath they are receiving for all there high and mighty BS over the years, don't give yourselves a stroke because of them
    Always remember Jets fans are generational, from grandparents to parents and then to you. The majority of Pats fans you deal with today know nothing about their beloved franchise in the 60's 70's 80's most didn't even follow the Pats till Brady and BB came into the picture.
    So in spite of all the Pats way talk and all there superior holier then thou ways, in the end it's all for nothing. When Brady is done and BB is gone, so will all the short term Pats fans. In the end the Jets nation will still be here thru good and bad and generation to generation.
    Last edited by fltflo; 06-23-2013 at 12:12 PM.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Luthier View Post
    For a 4th round pick he played some good seasons for us. That being said I want him off the team now. Unless by some crazy scenario where he is not guilty in all of this (can't fathom it) I don't want the thug on the team I root for.

He is a total moron for involving himself with these kind of people and throwing it away like this. It's always astounding to me how guys who have so much to lose do such stupid things. All he had to do was play football, go home to his kid and girlfriend and enjoy them and stay out of trouble, but no he had to be an idiot. See ya AHern...You're talented as hell, but don't have a lick of sense it seems.
    hate to break it to you,hernandez didn't involve himself with "these kind of people",hernandez IS "these kinda people".hernandez is no follower

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    This has been a really good two weeks or so.for the loyal and passionate Jet fans here at the great JI and everywhere.

Minicamp and getting to see the beginning of the nice foundation of younger faster talent John Idzik and Rex are building

And then watching Satanchick's evil empire and phony Patriot Way bs in Sucksboro begin its final crumbling with 1) signing up the Tebow and his braindead cult of followers 2) bimbo chasing Kraft indian giving the tainted stolen ring he gifted to Putin 3) Gronkjuicesky back in the OR for back surgery, his fourth or maybe fifth operation in just this off-season and 4) Murderer81 about to be hauled in in handcuffs and shackles and a Rae Carruth-like ending to his football career

All good and probably getting better. ..Stay tuned
    Please stop the childish play on words. They're not funny or witty.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    Folks, The majority of Pats fans you deal with today know nothing about their beloved franchise in the 60's 70's 80's most didn't even follow the Pats till Brady and BB came into the picture.
    In the end the Jets nation will still be here thru good and bad and generation to generation.
    And OMG did they suck worse than we ever did. Well maybe not as much , but suck yes they did ;-).

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Please keep posting updates. Can't get enough, although according to one ignorant troll (Scotty M), there have been no new developments despite mulitple searches of AH's home. Obviously, he does not understand the significance of law enforcement searching a home and gathering evidence.
    Looks like for some people it is a routine procedure.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Who died and made you a critic?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Who died and made you a critic?
    Humor and common sense apparently.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Question for Law enforcement or lawyers reading this thread. Would the fact that the evening in question took hernandez and co across the Mass line to RI perhaps mean that the FBI might get involved?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    So which is it?

The mythical Patriot way? Or that they are run differently than other teams?

Or that you have no idea?
    The myth is that the Pats select for "class" and morality in players at a higher rate than other teams. If that were the case, they wouldn't be able to field a team. If there is anything remotely resembling a "Patriot Way," it's a highly disciplinarian approach to handling players that Belichick installed. There are more than enough examples to verify this. I'm not making a judgement on whether this is an optimal approach to team building or not, just stating the facts.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Bravo. That one should score you some points with the brigade.

You guys should really quit while your're ahead. You have really milked this for all it is worth. You guys are writing a lot of checks now that the rest of us are going to have to pay for if we get spanked Week 2 b.c the majority of you guys will be nowhere to be found if that happens.

Pats are going through a terrible off season. I happen to think the owner, HC and QB (to a lesser extent) are scum. But that don't count for sh*t on a football field. And as long as Brady is taking snaps for the Pats they will never be a circus. Circuses do not win 12 games a year and dominate a division for over a decade.

I would love nothing more than to sh*t on the Pats but fact is we are 0-4 over the past two years with two incredibly embarrassing losses at home, one of which that included an all-time folly. That makes it really hard for me to knock the Pats.
    I can't believe I missed this, what a complete ****load of crap!!!

You're going to have to pay? LOL Do us all a favor high and mighty, and shut up. Pats fans have no problem dishing it out, and they didn't last year, who gives a flying **** that we are giving back a little of their own medicine, it's not going to impact either way.

Enough of your suck up pandering to Pats fans, you don't speak for anybody on this board.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    This has been a really good two weeks or so.for the loyal and passionate Jet fans here at the great JI and everywhere.

Minicamp and getting to see the beginning of the nice foundation of younger faster talent John Idzik and Rex are building

And then watching Satanchick's evil empire and phony Patriot Way bs in Sucksboro begin its final crumbling with 1) signing up the Tebow and his braindead cult of followers 2) bimbo chasing Kraft indian giving the tainted stolen ring he gifted to Putin 3) Gronkjuicesky back in the OR for back surgery, his fourth or maybe fifth operation in just this off-season and 4) Murderer81 about to be hauled in in handcuffs and shackles and a Rae Carruth-like ending to his football career

All good and probably getting better. ..Stay tuned
    For the most part this could have been happening to any given team, all I say is thank god it's not the Jets.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    You and your clones are in agreement. And you getting banned soo many times speaks to your judgement.

I guess I am being holier-than-thou again.
    Right, that I call crap out when I see it, while you play the good little school girl side-kick and pander up to the authority on the board, to SOJF's, and those big and tough Pats trolls!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Google translate, SG3 English -> French

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I find the fact Hernandez hasn't been arrested yet rather fascinating. Despite the facts that have been leaked, it's clear investigators want much more and and are doing their due diligence to make sure they get Hernandez for all that seems to be coming his way.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Please articulate what the significance of it is and how it's a development any different than what's been going on in and around his home for the past several days. The authorities are trying to gather information and build a case. They have had a search warrant for his home, car, etc. for several days. One can presume its clothing, electronics, etc for forensic testing, however, its clearly nothing patently incriminating or else an arrest would have been made by now. Hernandez will be arrested early next week- be patient.

Regardless, the behavior and comments on some of these threads is downright embarrassing. It's a freaking sport and has no real effect on your life. Your comments thus far are validating my assumption that there is no distinction for you between the important things in (real) life and your unfortunate reality that football fans and the media pick on the Jets from time to time. Get a life.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyM View Post
    Please articulate what the significance of it is and how it's a development any different than what's been going on in and around his home for the past several days. The authorities are trying to gather information and build a case. They have had a search warrant for his home, car, etc. for several days. One can presume its clothing, electronics, etc for forensic testing, however, its clearly nothing patently incriminating or else an arrest would have been made by now. Hernandez will be arrested early next week- be patient.

Regardless, the behavior and comments on some of these threads is downright embarrassing. It's a freaking sport and has no real effect on your life. Your comments thus far are validating my assumption that there is no distinction for you between the important things in (real) life and your unfortunate reality that football fans and the media pick on the Jets from time to time. Get a life.
    Did you read what I posted above? ABC News reports the police are now investigating AH's involvement IN OTHER PAST INCIDENTS OF VIOLENCE.

That's new and significant news, unless you're expecting that a trip to rehab and a heartfelt apology with Kraft at his side at a PC is going to have him on the field in week 1.