Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 160 of 169 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    Pats haters on a jets site?? Say it isn't so!!!!
    I hate the offseason.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    Listen, you, the lowest of the lowest scumbags on this planet -the troll on other team message board - you, the lover and worshiper of a team of murderers, coached by the biggest cheater in history of sports, the pure definition of "human garbage" - go back to patsfags and suck some of your boyfriends, and do not tell us what to say and do on OUR board.
    With every coming day those members of gerbil exchange sound more and more desperate in their fibble attempts to defend the indefensible. I never heard about bigger bunch of losers, then those.
    Now, GFY.
    WHOA... well, I'm kind of... I'm kinda hurt. You really went into deep hate there. Very deep.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    WHOA... well, I'm kind of... I'm kinda hurt. You really went into deep hate there. Very deep.
    he should have left your gerbils out of it.....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Listen, you, the lowest of the lowest scumbags on this planet -the troll on other team message board - you, the lover and worshiper of a team of murderers, coached by the biggest cheater in history of sports, the pure definition of "human garbage" - go back to patsfags and suck some of your boyfriends, and do not tell us what to say and do on OUR board.
    With every coming day those members of gerbil exchange sound more and more desperate in their fibble attempts to defend the indefensible. I never heard about bigger bunch of losers, then those.
    Now, GFY.

I have to give RussianGreen some props, that is some straight up hate. I mean, he is relentless, holds nothing back. Just rips the Pats left and right and challenges their very existence. A total slam. What a frickin beatdown. Bra-frickin-vo.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 07-14-2013 at 08:13 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just rips the Pats left and right and challenges their very existence. A total slam.
    Sounds good to me.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to give RussianGreen some props, that is some straight up hate. I mean, he is relentless, holds nothing back. Just rips the Pats left and right and challenges their very existence. A total slam. What a frickin beatdown. Bra-frickin-vo.
    100 percent accurate IMO

I think he was a bit to gentle. Didn't include that the Pats, their owner, players, coaches and fans should all rot down below where it is quite warm

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    100 percent accurate IMO

I think he was a bit to gentle. Didn't include that the Pats, their owner, players, coaches and fans should all rot down below where it is quite warm
    How do you feel about all of them showing up across the sidelines from your JETS on a Thursday night for all the world to see?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    How do you feel about all of them showing up across the sidelines from your JETS on a Thursday night for all the world to see?
    I feel fvcking GREAT about it and I'm about damn positive you, dee-dee, and the rest of the Pasts* fans will be NOWHERE around here for a while come Thursday night around halftime.

Can't come soon enough IMO

Now, GFY in advance and leave those gdddamn gerbils ALONE!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    How do you feel about shutting TFO, a hole?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now, GFY.
    Errrr..... Feeble ... Just sayin

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully you'll get hit by a truck long before halftime of that game

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's just boil this down. You believe the Pats used internal intelligence and determined that AH was involved in a double murder, not to mention several other crimes, and suppressed this information to not only the league but law authorities. That makes the entire higher-up of the Patriots organization culpable.

They only capitulated when he made his last murder. They had to cut ties lest the FBI comes after them.

This is a fanciful story you've concocted in your head. If it makes you sleep better at night, by all means.

The sad thing is, if all of this "evidence" comes to court, you and some Jets fans will just accuse judges of being Pats fans. The world is against you and in favor of the Pats. Nice life.
    Not what I said at all. I think the Pats probably knew about his gang banger buddies and possibly that he was frequently in and around around situations involving guns. I think that even if they knew this they would not do anything with that information as far as disciplining him. Then I believe this recent course of events have played out and the last thing the Patriots want is for their prior knowledge of his bad tendencies to come out. If they they had done nothing in such a circumstance then that would cast them in a bad light.

That is what I believe.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully you'll get hit by a truck long before halftime of that game
    SG3 Did you see what AH's buddies the Pouncey twins wore out to tha club da other night?

They want an alleged mass murderer freed. Brilliant.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    SG3 Did you see what AH's buddies the Pouncey twins wore out to tha club da other night?

They want an alleged mass murderer freed. Brilliant.
    F***ING Morons

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Not what I said at all. I think the Pats probably knew about his gang banger buddies and possibly that he was frequently in and around around situations involving guns. I think that even if they knew this they would not do anything with that information as far as disciplining him. Then I believe this recent course of events have played out and the last thing the Patriots want is for their prior knowledge of his bad tendencies to come out. If they they had done nothing in such a circumstance then that would cast them in a bad light.

That is what I believe.
    I kind of believe this, although when you say "involving guns" you open up a whole new world. What does life "involving guns" mean? It's clearly pretty bad sh*t. I think they knew he had bad friends who probably dealt drugs and had guns, but until AH did so publicly, how would they know?

I don't believe the Patriots had any knowledge of Hernandez shooting people or operating major drug rings. That's my stance.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I kind of believe this, although when you say "involving guns" you open up a whole new world. What does life "involving guns" mean? It's clearly pretty bad sh*t. I think they knew he had bad friends who probably dealt drugs and had guns, but until AH did so publicly, how would they know?

I don't believe the Patriots had any knowledge of Hernandez shooting people or operating major drug rings. That's my stance.
    Nope, nobody knew anything. Not even the other Pats* players doing coke at his flop house

Your "stance" is that of a cripple trying to walk on a raft in a wavepool

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Nope, nobody knew anything. Not even the other Pats* players doing coke at his flop house

Your "stance" is that of a cripple trying to walk on a raft in a wavepool
    There's a middle stance that waits for more information. There's no evidence of another Pats player doing coke at that house, you said it just because.

You are such a deadbeat poster. What are you cranked on right now?
    Last edited by ASG0531; 07-15-2013 at 01:03 AM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    I feel fvcking GREAT about it and I'm about damn positive you, dee-dee, and the rest of the Pasts* fans will be NOWHERE around here for a while come Thursday night around halftime.

Can't come soon enough IMO

Now, GFY in advance and leave those gdddamn gerbils ALONE!
    You strike me as one of those guys who get really high and wasted before Jets games and just gets in everyone's face until the game starts and pass out, get carried home by your friend, wake up at like 1 am and yell, "**** yeah, Jets!"

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    100 percent accurate IMO

Players just playing, earning their living. They got to do what they got to do, so I rarely have a grunge against Pats* players, with some notable exceptions of course.
    On another hand an owner, their so-called fans and especially head coach can go and suck on exhaust pipe. World will be better off.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Players just playing, earning their living. They got to do what they got to do, so I rarely have a grunge against Pats* players, with some notable exceptions of course.
    On another hand an owner, their so-called fans and especially head coach can go and suck on exhaust pipe. World will be better off.
    Sounds like you want to add Sanchez to the tail end as well... he's a JET, bro! And will be under center in September, so get ready to root for him! I'll take your tickets.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 07-15-2013 at 08:23 AM.