Page 134 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    He'll be protected in there. Lots of rumors that AH has a gang affiliation, possibly with the Latin Kings. I think he'll feel right at home in the clink.
    Strongest are not necessary become "kings" in prison. He is too ignorant and stupid not to get in confrontation with other gang.

We need a cop

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Great post. Any other info about the Latin Kings? Link?
    To identify his tattoos with LK. The best I could do is the lion but is missing the crown or five points. I think it's hidden in the body art. It'll come out on whom he is affiliated before he became NFL.

Undrafted Free Agent
    I saw the warden/sheriff of the prison where Hernandez is at being interviewed a number of times over the past few days. In one of the interviews, he was asked about the food, what was going to be served for dinner that night. He said "American chop suey". Question: WTF is American chop suey?

Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post
    Matt Light speaks briefly on Hernandez. .... Sorry if already posted.

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/...dez-stood-for/

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk
    Former Patriots offensive lineman Matt Light, in an interview with the Dayton (Ohio) Daily News, made a brief comment on Tuesday, one day before Hernandez was arrested and charged with the murder of Odin Lloyd.

“I never talk about other guys, but I will say I have never embraced — never believed in — anything Aaron Hernandez stood for,” Light said after a long pause when asked about his former teammate of two seasons.

According to the story, Light insinuated that Hernandez always had his own agenda — and it wasn’t a good one.
    Note that Light understood that AH's "agenda" was not good.

Belly and Kraft HAD to know this guy was a bad actor yet they paid him 40 million.

We need answers.
    Last edited by TheBlairThomasFumble; 06-27-2013 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HOTROD View Post
    To identify his tattoos with LK. The best I could do is the lion but is missing the crown or five points. I think it's hidden in the body art. It'll come out on whom he is affiliated before he became NFL.
    Thanks for this.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    He'll be protected in there. Lots of rumors that AH has a gang affiliation, possibly with the Latin Kings. I think he'll feel right at home in the clink.
    That can only buy you so much. Dude was rolling in a mansion, catching TD's left and right, capping foes at will in the streets with no regard, and retreating back to his mansion to impregnate his GF afterwards.

I dont think those past times are allowed where he is headed.

At best, he can hope for an upped saltine and mustard packet ratio, and some smuggled in heroin to ease the nights pain away.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    I saw the warden/sheriff of the prison where Hernandez is at being interviewed a number of times over the past few days. In one of the interviews, he was asked about the food, what was going to be served for dinner that night. He said "American chop suey". Question: WTF is American chop suey?
    chop suey, as we all know, is anything thrown together. however, American chop suey, is exclusively a prison dish comprised of hamburger meat, some kinda of pasta, and diced tomatos. I say exclusively, because I have never seen it on the brick

Question: WTF is American chop suey?
    Feline Free or as Blue Eyed said, with Beef.

Ironically, he is going from The Patriot Way to the Brady Way now that he is in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by HOTROD View Post
    He's got a blood tattoo on his hand

The circus up in NE remains open..get your tickets!!

Bo Fish, WTF kind of name is that?? You can't make this stuff up. In just one week, the Pats have well surpassed any circus environment that existed with the Jets last year. Thanks AH for showing us the "Patriot Way."

Police issue alert for Ernest Wallace in connection with Lloyd murder

Posted by Mike Florio on June 27, 2013, 10:37 PM EDT

Two men are under arrest in connection with the murder of Odin Lloyd, and police are searching for a third one.

Per multiple reports, the authorities have issued an alert indicating that Ernest Wallace a/k/a Bo Fish is wanted on charges of accessory after the fact.

Wallace, 44 and having a “very heavy build,” was last seen driving a silver/gray Chrysler 300. He is considered armed and dangerous.

The term “accessory after the fact” implies that Wallace was not directly involved with the murder of Lloyd, but that he had a role in assisting with the concealment of the crime.

If so, that expands the universe of potential suspects to four — Aaron Hernandez, Wallace, and the two men who allegedly were in the car with Hernandez and Lloyd in the moments before Lloyd was killed. One of those two men is believed to be Carlos Ortiz, who was arrested on Wednesday at the Bristol, Connecticut home of Hernandez’s uncle.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Which explains why they said he belonged to the Bristol Bloods in CT..

All Pro
    Ground beef, macaroni, tomato sauce mixed together. Not bad if done right.

All League
    that's phenomenal. well done sir.

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Gang signs.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Did AH play with Tebow at Florida?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Yes, multiple years.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    play as in football, yes

play as in Brady-Boytoy play, not yet established

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Gang signs.

Make sense that he's more likely a blood he's always in red. I've never seen him in black and yellow.

I honestly think he's muscle or a hitman either way as many people have stated he's no novice to pulling triggers.

Jets Insider VIP
    Michael Silver at yahoo on the possible crashing down of the "Patriot Way" Berlin Wall of Corruption

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--aa...194528358.html