Page 153 of 169 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 3377

Thread: Patriots* Aaron Hernandez questioned then charged with murder. MERGED

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    Thanks Urban Meyer. Nice job keeping this murderer free to cause havoc everywhere.

This kid is scum. Is there any doubt that if he wasn't a great football player, he'd be dead, incarcerated, dead or incarcerated?

Yep. No doubt Gators security - probably staffed with former Gainesville PD guys - made a couple of calls and made this go away.

Myers and Belly both have Lloyd's blood on their hands.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    And supposedly the best intelligence department in the entire NFL failed to uncover any of this information? This for a player they were going to draft? Not just "some guy" who may or may not be going to another team but someone they were actively considering taking a flyer on.

At some point it all begins to offend a person's sense of rational probability. I think the Commissioner needs to essentially ask the Patriots to turn over the results of any internal investigations performed on Aaron Hernandez. This is all very simple really.

What
    did
    they
    know
    and
    when
    did
    they
    know
    it?

If the Patriots have nothing to hide then there should be no problem handing over the reports. There should be no problem in permitting the search of Gillette Stadium for a murder weapon.

Unless of course they did have more information but chose to go ahead with the signing anyway.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...ording-sources

Hernandez role in '07 shooting probed

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Authorities in the Massachusetts murder case against former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez have reached out to the police in Gainesville, Fla., in hopes of determining if Hernandez had any role in a 2007 shooting that left two men wounded, a source with knowledge of the murder investigation told ABC News. One of the men was shot in the back of the head, according to a police report of the shooting obtained by ESPN's "Outside the Lines."

"Outside the Lines" left messages for Cason, Glass and now retired Gainesville detective Patty Nixon, but they were not returned.

Smith said he suffers from seizures as a result of the shooting. "God is good," he said. "I'm here for a reason. I just want to know what happened and who did it so I can go forward with my life."
    Aaron Hernandez is becoming like Steve Sax in the Simpsons (If anyone can find the actual clip... I couldn't find it)

Officer Eddie: (reading Aaron Hernandez's license) Well well, Aaron Hernandez, from New York City.
    Officer Lou: I heard some guy got killed in New York City and they never solved the case. But you wouldn't know anything about that now, would you, Steve?
    (Lou and Eddie laugh)
    Aaron Hernandez: But there are hundreds of unsolved murders in New York City.
    Officer Lou: You don't know when to keep your mouth shut, do you, AaronBoy?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dallas P.D. questioning where Hernandez was on November 22nd, 1963.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrex View Post
    Lawyer: "Mr Hernandez, why did you brutally murder Odin Lloyd?"

Aaron Hernandez:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HY6mp9U0n0
    I could see a little smirk come over his face during that interview, and with my perfect 20/20 hindsight vision I could see that he knew he was full of crap. He had everyone fooled.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ReincarnatedBob View Post
    Then Florida State should be sanctioned for giving him a scholarship and Puma and Muscle Milk should be banned from store shelves?
    In other words...they all did it.

Vinny/Gronk/Guido/Yaz used this excuse all the time.

The Patriot "2 wrongs make a right" line of logic.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Good morning troll.

I find it ironic, more like dishonest (no surprise coming from a Pats troll), that you selectively use my response to one of your trolling colleagues. Why do I say dishonest, because the very exact quote that has your panties so twisted was first posted by your trolling colleague who has been banned numerous times (see above). All I did was use his own words in my reply.

Finally, I don't care what you think! I am not on other boards -- only post here as a Jets fan. This is a Jets board. If you don't like, go post on Patsfags.com. Just like I respect your space on that site (I have no interest what you NE pricks post), please don't come here telling me or other Jet fans what we should or shouldn't say. In other words, to use some of your own words, you have some balls, if you have any balls, making editorial comments about my posts; you are no a mod or subscriber but an invited guest. Yes, I direct my insults to you NE trolls who are only here to try and rub the Pats perceived success in our face. If you/your trolling colleagues post stupidity, I will call it as I see it.

But thanks for giving me your opinion, troll, not that I care. In the meantime, have a good day. Oh, and GFY.....
    It's a good thing you don't care what I think. I can't imagine how long that response would have been.

I come here because I've been a fan of the Jets from their birth in the AFL, possibly before you were born. I've just been a bigger fan of the Pats.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poor Resigned up at JI Vinny

Your Murderer TE, the one your Patriots harbored for four seasons and gave a 41 million contract extension to, went to University of Florida, moron, NOT Florida State University...

I guess anything south of Boston College or Boston University is a mystery to a halfwitted chowd troll like Vinny Banned3X

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then Florida State should be sanctioned for giving him a scholarship and Puma and Muscle Milk should be banned from store shelves?
    How do you not know where your own (former) star TE went to school?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    It's a good thing you don't care what I think. I can't imagine how long that response would have been.

I come here because I've been a fan of the Jets from their birth in the AFL, possibly before you were born. I've just been a bigger fan of the Pats.
    Huh?

How does that work??? Do tell.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

this makes NO sense at all. Are you posting from a nursing home or what?

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Blast View Post
    Huh?

When the Jets are winning he is a Jet fan and when the Patriots are winning he puts them ahead in the division and his mind.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    That means you're really just a casual fan, you don't live and die with it like most of us crazy ba$tards...😎

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    AH may have killed some of Vinny's brain cells

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could see a little smirk come over his face during that interview, and with my perfect 20/20 hindsight vision I could see that he knew he was full of crap. He had everyone fooled.
    He was just excited because he knew the circus was coming to town

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    A "great kid" isn't a serial killer, but I guess when you've spent so much time in a locker room filled with PED cheaters like Harrison, drug addicts like Nick K., cheaters and marriage wreckers like BB, it's hard to tell the difference between a homicidal manic and a guy you'd let babysit your kids.
    Exactly. Spot on with the exception that your post forgot to mention, "the Patriot Way."

Exposed. How does a NE Patriot fan not know that AH attended the UF (Florida Gators) not FSU? These are the same Pat fans telling us that they are "lifelong" Patriot fans. Not to mention your post displays a lack of reading comprehension or just being a dope as this story has been in the news for the past 2 1/2 weeks with AH's affiliation to UF mentioned hundreds of times (do you recall his alleged crimes in Gainesville, FL being covered up)?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Don't Surf View Post
    Dallas P.D. questioning where Hernandez was on November 22nd, 1963.
    Lol.

Correct, I was not around for the AFL. But, really.....please explain how a Jets fan also is a fan of a division rival?

Exactly. He's a fraud.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cut him some slack. He's 5 years old and just became a Patriots fan when he saw Brady on his tv in the midwest somewhere. Awww... how cute.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    And supposedly the best intelligence department in the entire NFL failed to uncover any of this information? This for a player they were going to draft? Not just "some guy" who may or may not be going to another team but someone they were actively considering taking a flyer on.

At some point it all begins to offend a person's sense of rational probability. I think the Commissioner needs to essentially ask the Patriots to turn over the results of any internal investigations performed on Aaron Hernandez. This is all very simple really.

What
    did
    they
    know
    and
    when
    did
    they
    know
    it?

If the Patriots have nothing to hide then there should be no problem handing over the reports. There should be no problem in permitting the search of Gillette Stadium for a murder weapon.

Unless of course they did have more information but chose to go ahead with the signing anyway.
    You can't believe that any NFL team performs private investigations for players they might draft. The Pats may be good, but even they aren't that thorough.

I think Goody wants this to all go away just as much as Kraft does. All either of them care about is the image of the NFL and the bottom line.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about the NCAA look into Urban Meyer?

Urban Meyer’s wife, daughter unhappy with Hernandez scrutiny

Posted by Michael David Smith on July 5, 2013, 4:27 PM EDT

Reuters

The murder charge faced by Aaron Hernandez has led to scrutiny on his college coach, Urban Meyer. And Meyer’s family isn’t happy about that.

Although Meyer refuses to talk about Hernandez, his wife and his daughter both took to Twitter to say that Hernandez alone deserves the blame for what Hernandez is accused of doing, and that blaming Meyer or anyone else is wrong.

“When will we start holding individuals accountable for their own decisions/actions and stop blaming any/everyone else?” Meyer’s wife, Shelley, tweeted, according to the Columbus Dispatch.

Meyer’s daughter Gigi added, “Smh ppl lol #liveyourliferight and #stopblamingothers. There’s this thing called #SelfAccountability. It exists, I swear. God Bless.”

It’s easy to understand why Meyer’s wife and daughter would be hurt by the criticism he has faced. And they’re both absolutely right that it’s an enormous stretch to suggest that Meyer is to blame for what Hernandez allegedly did.

Still, the criticism Meyer has taken is less about blaming him specifically for the crimes that Hernandez allegedly committed, and more about the general sense that he cares a lot more about winning (which he has done everywhere he’s been, including an undefeated first season at Ohio State last year and two national championships at Florida, where he coached Hernandez) than he does about molding young men, or promoting a strong educational atmosphere, or any of the other things that are supposedly part of college sports.

As Orlando Sentinel columnist Mike Bianchi wrote, “by the time Meyer left UF, his program was like a fleabag motel, infected from the shady characters he recruited and the discipline he failed to instill.” Rams cornerback Janoris Jenkins may have put it best when asked to describe the kind of program Meyer ran at Florida: When Meyer left and new Florida coach Will Muschamp kicked Jenkins off the team after two marijuana arrests, Jenkins said, “No doubt, if Coach Meyer were still coaching, I’d still be playing for the Gators. Coach Meyer knows what it takes to win.”

Meyer does know what it takes to win. And at Florida, where his players were arrested at least 31 times, he won with a lot of off-field trouble makers on his team. It’s fair to criticize Meyer for that, even if his wife and daughter wouldn’t want to hear it

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Blast View Post
    Huh?

I'll try to be brief.

In the beginning there was only the NFL, and once I caught a glimpse of Jim Brown I pulled for Cleveland.

I then became a Boston Patriots fan from their birth in 1960 and attended my first Pats game at Fenway Park early in the 60's. That made me a fan of the old AFL.

Back in the beginning, the NFLers mocked the AFL for years before they would finally merge and play the AFL in a title game, called the Superbowl. At the time they had a loaded Packers squad that won the first two games.

Then, with Joe Willie telling all the world that they would win, the Jets shut up the old line NFLers with a win in 68. I can't think of another time that I got so much enjoyment out of a non Boston team winning a game. The KC Chiefs followed that up in 69 with another AFL win in the SB and they actually became a favorite of mine too. I still pull for them when they aren't affecting the Pats.

No NFL team is ahead of the Pats, and never will be.

I hope that helps.