Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fetal Masturbation

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Fetal Masturbation

Lmao.

Just wow.

The GOP should save their money and just find spending money playing the Benny Hill theme song when they take the floor.

Bunch of idiots.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty much the music I imagine in my head whenever you post.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Better than the other idiots.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Am I missing something?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Am I missing something?
    Rep Burgess thinks a 15 week old male fetus is capable of giving itself pleasure.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Rep Burgess thinks a 15 week old male fetus is capable of giving itself pleasure.
    His point was about pain, if you bothered to listen to or read it. Many doctors are of the same opinion. By the way, Rep. Burgess is an OBGYN, and you're a well-documented talk-before-you-know-anything fool. Tell us now, what evidence do you think you have that they don't feel anything? Just based on your own knowledge and experience prior to his comment, not just what you've gathered in the past few minutes from liberal blogs.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does it have like a mini Penthouse magazine in there?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here we are again, mocking a man for a quote, rather than discussing the topic itself and/or seeking education on fetal development, which is the crux of the real topic.

Meanwhile, a UPenn professor goes on MSNBC and declares that anyone who is pro-life takes that opinion because they fear a decrease in the rate of proliferation of the white race, thus decreasing the chances of white supremacy. Never mind how insulting, and how illogical that statement is on multiple levels. In fact, never mind it at all. Not. A. Peep.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    His point was about pain, if you bothered to listen to or read it. Many doctors are of the same opinion. By the way, Rep. Burgess is an OBGYN, and you're a well-documented talk-before-you-know-anything fool. Tell us now, what evidence do you think you have that they don't feel anything? Just based on your own knowledge and experience prior to his comment, not just what you've gathered in the past few minutes from liberal blogs.
    Many doctors indeed. You can find morons in every profession, including the medical field. You can find doctors who lie, cheat, steal, believe the sun goes around the earth, and that evolution is a myth. Your brain has to be sufficiently developed to experience pain. At 15 weeks only three layers have developed and he surface of the brain is smooth... but this bozo has the fetus masturbating? Really? And you believe that? Incredible.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_1...-10391704.html

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Here we are again, mocking a man for a quote, rather than discussing the topic itself and/or seeking education on fetal development, which is the crux of the real topic.
    That's easier than, you know, actually thinking.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Many doctors indeed. You can find morons in every profession, including the medical field. You can find doctors who lie, cheat, steal, believe the sun goes around the earth, and that evolution is a myth. Your brain has to be sufficiently developed to experience pain. At 15 weeks only three layers have developed and he surface of the brain is smooth... but this bozo has the fetus masturbating? Really? And you believe that? Incredible.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_1...-10391704.html
    You're out in left field. I'm not arguing it was an eloquent quote, or that fetuses masterbate (in fact, neither did he). But the point of the statement was obvious. It was about feeling pain and that certainly is up for debate among intelligent people who aren't still talking about masterbation, which is not the real topic. Not nearly as straight forward as you've been led to believe. Funny that you believe liars only exist in the form of people who disagree with you. Also funny is that you think you know what my opinion is on the topic before I've stated what it is.

And I'll point out again, that not only do many seem to want to discuss masterbation here, but still not a peep about even dumber comments made on the same day from the other side of the aisle. Diane DeGette falls all over herself, and we get silence.

Same story, different day.
    Last edited by JetPotato; 06-18-2013 at 11:15 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're out in left field. I'm not arguing it was an eloquent quote, or that fetuses masterbate (in fact, neither did he). But the point of the statement was obvious. It was about feeling pain and that certainly is up for debate among intelligent people who aren't still talking about masterbation, which is not the real topic. Not nearly as straight forward as you've been led to believe. Funny that you believe liars only exist in the form of people who disagree with you. Also funny is that you think you know what my opinion is on the topic before I've stated what it is.

And I'll point out again, that not only do many seem to want to discuss masterbation here, but still not a peep about even dumber comments made on the same day from the other side of the aisle. Diane DeGette falls all over herself, and we get silence.

Fair enough, although I still haven't seen what your opinion is, except to "apparently" support the comment by citing that Burgess is an OBGYN. What I cited was research on the topic, which at least attempts to obtain to a higher standard than mere opinion. Show me the research, published in a reputable journal, that establishes that fetuses "feel" pain at 15 weeks. How does an undeveloped brain "feel?" And if feeling pain is a criterion for the sacredness of life, how on earth does anyone kill ANY creature above an amoeba and not be guilty of an immoral act?

It's not about sides in this case. Feeling pain or not feeling pain is not the usual justification for right to life. It's a teleological argument as to what the conceived cells will become, not what they are.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Fish asked what the post was in reference to and I simply told him.

The article I read in the Atlantic stated the study was actually about a 32 week old girl fetus.

LOL, well documented! Who gives a F it's a football site with a politics forum.

You swoop in here and play the guy who thinks he matters, no one cares, you gotta be a frustrated dude at home.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diane DeGette falls all over herself, and we get silence.

What's stopping you from creating a thread?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG does this politics forum F***cking suck balls; its a breeding ground for haters, accusers, and know it alls.

It gets real ugly in here soothe should just can this section
    Last edited by WestCoastOffensive; 06-21-2013 at 12:19 AM. Reason: ballsits?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    OMG does this politics forum F***cking suck ballsits a breeding ground for haters, accusers, and know it alls.

It gets real ugly in here soothe should just can this section
    Tell us something we don't know.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    That's easier than, you know, actually thinking.
    Wait...what's easier? let me get a pen

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    With all the sh1t going on in our country and around the world, can someone tell me why the GOP needs to push a abortion bill? You wonder why Congress has a 10% approval rating.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    With all the sh1t going on in our country and around the world, can someone tell me why the GOP needs to push a abortion bill? You wonder why Congress has a 10% approval rating.
    Because Congressman know their constituents and want to get re-elected.

Both parties.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Wait...what's easier? let me get a pen