Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jets finish last in ESPN Future Power Rankings

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love this. Seems like betting heaven if you know how to bet, which I don't.

Where can I go to bet against them being worst team in the league? or even bet they will do better then 6.5 games? Seriously, can someone provide a link or 2?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the morons at ESPatriotNation had to bet on their dumbassed predictions for a single week not to mention even more idiotic predictions for three years down the road, they'd be bankrupt and liquidated in about 5 minutes

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    It's slightly baffling we'd be ranked that low (I really don't see how you can logically defend placing us below teams like the Raiders and Jaguars) but "future power rankings" might be the most irrelevent form of an irrelevent system that there is.

What's funny is that the description/analysis is much more flattering than the ranking. They seem to be generally positive about most things (besides the obvious, like lack of playmakers and Rex's future.)
    Well that's just it right there. If Rex gets fired then I may rate the odds of long term success pretty low. I highly doubt that will be the case though, as Idzick seems like a smart man, and knows a coach that gets more out of his talent than most any coach in the league. Get him a good solid roster, and we'll be on the top of that list in 3 years. Fire him,and odds are we'll be on the bottom.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    **** them all.

I hope the Jets knock beloved Brady's teeth out. Let him run for his life this year. I don't care if the Jets win or lose, I want to kick the living holy hell out of the Pats.

So angry.
    I feel exactly the same.
    So good stomping them so bad they change out their field afterwards

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Well that's just it right there. If Rex gets fired then I may rate the odds of long term success pretty low. I highly doubt that will be the case though, as Idzick seems like a smart man, and knows a coach that gets more out of his talent than most any coach in the league. Get him a good solid roster, and we'll be on the top of that list in 3 years. Fire him,and odds are we'll be on the bottom.
    COMPLETELY agree!

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Do you really get upset about stupid articles like this?
    You hit the confused button too soon; think it through...our noses still have the fresh scent of "****ing circus!"...we cannot wait to see the Teflon Pats take the heat now.

Make sense?

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    We have a ways to go in our rebuilding but 32nd is crazy. There's some good young talent on defense and if Geno pans out we could be in very good shape in a few years

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Three years down the road? Yeah sure, ESPN as its best.