Thread: Fiancee of Hernandez follows the Patriot Way

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Fiancee of Hernandez follows the Patriot Way

"Now, Jenny Wilson of the Hartford Courant reports that prosecutors believe Jenkins engaged in “overt attempts to hide evidence . . . and to hinder and mislead” the investigation. The contention, which appear in court documents released Friday, was made in connection with a request to search a storage unit rented in her name."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...investigation/

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meh. She is doing what any loyal wife/baby mama would do. Lets leave the wimmin out of this. Hernandez and the Pats are scum. That is more than enough.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Meh. She is doing what any loyal wife/baby mama would do. Lets leave the wimmin out of this. Hernandez and the Pats are scum. That is more than enough.
    Yeah but hiding evidence is a big deal. Does she realize she's the only parent their daughter will ever know? Now she's taking the risk of potentially getting herself prosecuted too????

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Yeah but hiding evidence is a big deal. Does she realize she's the only parent their daughter will ever know? Now she's taking the risk of potentially getting herself prosecuted too????
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/11...nfler-fiancee/

Murder weapon search in Aaron Hernandez case focuses on ex-NFLer's fiancee

BRISTOL, Conn. – Investigators searching for the gun used to kill a semi-pro football player are looking into whether former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez asked his fiancee to get rid of the weapon shortly after the victim's body was found about a mile from his home.

The Bristol Press reported Friday that search warrants for a Bristol storage facility suggest Hernandez may have instructed Shayanna Jenkins to take a gun safe or lock box out of his home in North Attleboro the day after the body of Odin Lloyd was discovered.

The warrants claim that Jenkins was seen on surveillance video footage carrying a rigid object the size of a lock box or safe out of the house and into the yard, before loading it into her sister's car. She allegedly asked to use the vehicle to go to the bank and returned home about 35 minutes later without the object.

The warrants claim that Jenkins may have dumped the weapons in the woods in Massachusetts or may have taken them to a Bristol storage unit that Hernandez paid for.

Police searched the facility, U.S. Storage, in July, seizing some company records and a silver lock. Investigators discovered the storage unit after combing through Hernandez's financial records.

Jenkins did not respond to an email Saturday seeking comment. Hernandez's attorney did not immediately return a call for comment.

Hernandez was cut by the Patriots and has pleaded not guilty to a murder charge.

Bristol District Attorney Sam Sutter's spokesman said Friday he couldn't comment on anything related to a closed grand jury proceeding. Sutter's office is prosecuting Hernandez in Lloyd's death.

Hernandez's cousin, Tanya Cummings-Singleton, has been jailed in Massachusetts since Aug. 1, but authorities won't say why.

A recent affidavit says that after Lloyd's killing Cummings-Singleton bought a bus ticket for Ernest Wallace, who's believed to have been with Hernandez the night Lloyd died. Wallace later surrendered in Florida. He has denied a charge of accessory to murder after the fact.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not surprised at all. Can her, too.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool thread.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't understand how she got from Attleboro to Bristol in 35 min. I know I drive slow but that is a 1 1/2 hour ride Just to Hartford. The writer must have missed something the police said..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    I don't understand how she got from Attleboro to Bristol in 35 min. I know I drive slow but that is a 1 1/2 hour ride Just to Hartford. The writer must have missed something the police said..
    Perhaps she was aiding and abetting in some other felony.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    I don't understand how she got from Attleborough to Bristol in 35 min. I know I drive slow but that is a 1 1/2 hour ride Just to Hartford. The writer must have missed something the police said..
    Why on earth would you drive to Hartford to get to Bristol anyway? Would you drive to California to get to Florida ( or even use it as reference )? Bristol is 30 miles (by road) to the south. Hartford is ~90 miles to the west from Attleborough

EDIT: oops , me bad. I thought he was from Bristol RI. Didn't realize it was Ct. Now it makes more sense.
    Last edited by CleatMarks; 08-12-2013 at 11:06 AM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The next year's gonna be filled with trials related to this Pats* mass murdering gangbanger.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even if they could arrest her right now, it's better for them to just put pressure on and watch her. She might crack, breakdown and lead them to the weapon.

In jail she won't be of much use.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Really?

You break the law and set yourself up for charges?

This is ok and to be expected?

If they prove this, shes screwed

But its still fun to watch all the Pats fans come to her defense. All the usual suspects are back
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 08-12-2013 at 06:29 PM.