Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Question about training camp

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Question about training camp

    Does anyone have an itinerary for the team throughout TC? I am looking to go to Jersey during their week at Atlantic Health. Have they released the dates yet?

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't think so.

    Check the official site--

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    14,835
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Does anyone have an itinerary for the team throughout TC? I am looking to go to Jersey during their week at Atlantic Health. Have they released the dates yet?
    Call the Jet offices, they should be able to help you out and give you a decent idea of what is coming and when, even if it hasn't been posted.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you guys have a phone number?

  5. #5
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    8,048
    Post Thanks / Like
    edited to remove ... Apologies
    Last edited by lamont_jordan_rules; 06-19-2013 at 10:28 PM.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    8,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^

    That is from the 2012 season, not this season.

    The dates/times have NOT been released yet - for Cortland, or for the 2/3 days in NJ, or for the single practice usually held on LI.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    ^^^

    That is from the 2012 season, not this season.

    The dates/times have NOT been released yet - for Cortland, or for the 2/3 days in NJ, or for the single practice usually held on LI.
    Thank you. I'll just have to keep an eye out on NYJ.com?

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    8,385
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Thank you. I'll just have to keep an eye out on NYJ.com?
    Yep, but an educated guess would be that the days will fall between August 18-22, after the Jacksonville game but before the Giants game.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us