Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pats fans Apology thread - Sign up here

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    You think those cheating murdering bastids are going to apologize? Don't lose sleep waiting for it
    I'm sorry for whatever I'm supposed to be sorry for. Sorry if my sorry wasn't groveled properly.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    So the Pats are potentially going to be without Gronk, Hernandez and Welker for at least part or all of the season. That's like what, 85% of their passing offense from last year?

Isn't it kind of sad and frustrating that the ONE YEAR that all this is happening and could negatively affect the Patsie's season this coming year is also the year where we will still have Mark Suckchez at QB? Jets are the masters of being at the WRONG PLACE, at the WRONG TIME.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    I'm sorry for whatever I'm supposed to be sorry for. Sorry if my sorry wasn't groveled properly.
    Well there is no doubt that I was having a little fun with this thread but my references to Pats fans and their tendency to lecture the rest of us mortals about "the Patriots way" and the whole high character guys thing is very real.

Therefore I will take your apology as being sincere and note that your groveling seems to be insufficient somehow.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Isn't it kind of sad and frustrating that the ONE YEAR that all this is happening and could negatively affect the Patsie's season this coming year is also the year where we will still have Mark Suckchez at QB?
    Pats never won a bowl with Gronk,AH and Welker they did with players like Branch,Givens,Brown and Patten.. As long as Brady is the QB the Pats will be tough..

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Well there is no doubt that I was having a little fun with this thread but my references to Pats fans and their tendency to lecture the rest of us mortals about "the Patriots way" and the whole high character guys thing is very real.
    Except for the occasional Kraft quote and patsfans.com (but who reads that drivel anyway), I really don't see too much of this nonsense. Certainly I wouldn't believe it if I did -- the Pats have had more than their share of criminals, bad apples, PED users etc. during the Kraft years even before the AH saga.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Except for the occasional Kraft quote and patsfans.com (but who reads that drivel anyway), I really don't see too much of this nonsense. Certainly I wouldn't believe it if I did -- the Pats have had more than their share of criminals, bad apples, PED users etc. during the Kraft years even before the AH saga.
    You have always been a very reasonable non jet fan.. I always wondered why you have such a general username which includes the other 3 teams in the East as well as the Pats..

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    You have always been a very reasonable non jet fan.. I always wondered why you have such a general username which includes the other 3 teams in the East as well as the Pats..
    Probably not my best decision ever. The name is confusing and doesn't really mean anything to me. That said, at the time I joined the board (following the 2002 season), the AFC East was as competitive as it had been in years and I was looking forward to the continued rivalries.

Also, since my preferred name was already taken (JetsSuckDonkeyBallzBiotchesss), I figured I'd go with something non-partisan to show that I wasn't here to stir things up.

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post

Also, since my preferred name was already taken (JetsSuckDonkeyBallzBiotchesss), I figured I'd go with something non-partisan to show that I wasn't here to stir things up.

Awesome. Just Awesome. lol.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    No no no - why are the good trolls coming in? This is not good.

EM this thread isn't working properly - where R0B077 or whatever - patsfanken - all the geniuses where are they?

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post

EM this thread isn't working properly - where R0B077 or whatever - patsfanken - all the geniuses where are they?

I think they're already banned. EM is working on the rest of us

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    I think they're already banned. EM is working on the rest of us
    Ahh...

Listen, I need to see if this branding iron is hot enough. Roll up your sleeve...and...stop backing up...c'mere! You're gonna mess it up....hold still

An outraged Rob is over at Patsfan.com telling Jets fans to go back to JI (as though he never trolls here). Of all the Pats trolls, we always knew that Rob was the biggest hypocrite of them all.

Ahh...

Listen, I need to see if this branding iron is hot enough. Roll up your sleeve...and...stop backing up...c'mere! You're gonna mess it up....hold still

Is that a hot poker in your pants or are you just glad to ....ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    It has to be said that the mountain top from which Pats fans have been lecturing us over the years has included the idea that "high character" guys are key to a successful organization and that the Pats did better than anyone else at both identifying high character guys and passing on bad apples.

Obviously this philosophy must have left town with Eric Mangini. Perhaps he was the lone voice of integrity within the Patriots organization. The only man who was truly concerned about doing the right thing and incidentally a man that has been viciously smeared for his efforts to that. At the very least I think that the Patriots organization and its fan base owes him a sincere apology. Doing the right thing what a novel idea for them.

In any event, they (the Patriots) apparently managed the bad apples better than everyone else and certainly better than us or so the fan base claimed. They had no problem with shoving this whole theory down the throats of everyone else at the drop of a hat. "The Patriots Way".... blah blah blah and so on and so forth.

I think I speak for pretty much every person on the planet when I offer a heartfelt "f&ck you Pats fans". You reap what you sow.

So when to we get our collective formal apology from each and every one of those insufferable pricks who not only bought into that idea but who took it and tried to shove it on to everyone else?

Seriously how is this organization not Cincinnati east at this point? Perhaps this is the true face of the Patriots organization and that all of that other bullsh1t about them being better than everyone else is a complete crock.

Foxboro Crime Syndicate is closer to the truth.

I would not be surprised if the cover up here goes higher within the organization. It would certainly not be the first time.

Time for a coming to Jesus moment Pats fans. Cleansing is good for the soul. By the way we Jets fans take no pleasure in any of this.

Well... maybe a teeny bit.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    An outraged Rob is over at Patsfan.com telling Jets fans to go back to JI (as though he never trolls here). Of all the Pats trolls, we always knew that Rob was the biggest hypocrite of them all.
    KNEW IT

Jets Insider VIP

Both of those two are cowering over at patsfans.com. Actually they are both posting feverishly there like rats on crack defending the murderer and their patriots and blaming the Jets for any problems.

Jets Insider VIP
    KNEW IT
    If only you guys hadn't banded TX. I'd love to read his closing arguments in.defense of Murderer 81

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Isn't it kind of sad and frustrating that the ONE YEAR that all this is happening and could negatively affect the Patsie's season this coming year is also the year where we will still have Mark Suckchez at QB? Jets are the masters of being at the WRONG PLACE, at the WRONG TIME.
    I'll slightly disagree. The Pats were very good in 2010-2011 and we went to New England in the playoffs and kicked their asses anyway.