Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Pats fans Apology thread - Sign up here

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Probably because the media needs actual answers in order to have something to write?
    Answer's or facts never stopped the NY media from writing whatever they wanted..

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    i hope now pats fans see why the entire universe is waiting for the downfall of that franchise.
    That sounds a lot more dramatic than what will actually happen. It's still the NFL -- we're not talking about SMU following the Pony Express era. I'm sure the Pats will eventually creep quietly back toward the pack and drop out of the national spotlight after a couple of consecutive non-playoff seasons.

Rookie
    This has been obvious since 2007. By the way, that team went under the microscope far worse than what's going to happen in 2013 - every day was a media assault on Belichick, from Spygate to "running up the score" controversies to the quest for the perfect season. Belichick swatted the media like flies back then, and he'll do it again this season.

You think Belicheat handled the media, there? I think it's more likely that Goodell let the media know that there would be repercussions to their continued Spygate questioning. The NFL put the rules in place, for media access..... Goodell could take away that access, if the company line isn't toed. Evidence was destroyed, gag orders in place, no investigation done.... and the media just decides, on their own, or because Mumbles doesn't want to answer, to STOP their line of questioning. IMO, that's far fetched.

Yawn. Pats go 12-4. BB and Brady get lauded for bringing the team together through the adversity.

Don't you guys know how these things work?

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Yawn. Pats go 12-4. BB and Brady get lauded for bringing the team together through the adversity.

Simple truth is that as long as the Pats have Brady and a decent OL, they are the team to beat in the division. But, this, with Gronk's injury problems, does make it doubtful that they can win the AFC championship. Since anything short of a SB win is another lost season for BB and Brady, this is a big deal for them. This is why BB and Kraft signed AH and Gronk to big deals. They were supposed to be a part of the master plan. Brady does not have many years left and BB will no longer be as much of a "genius" without Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Simple truth is that as long as the Pats have Brady and a decent OL, they are the team to beat in the division. But, this, with Gronk's injury problems, does make it doubtful that they can win the AFC championship. Since anything short of a SB win is another lost season for BB and Brady, this is a big deal for them. This is why BB and Kraft signed AH and Gronk to big deals. They were supposed to be a part of the master plan. Brady does not have many years left and BB will no longer be as much of a "genius" without Brady.
    Boom, this! The genius will return and exposed for the fraud he really is. My guess, that cheating pos retires once Tammy is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Answer's or facts never stopped the NY media from writing whatever they wanted..
    That's because Rex has never seen a microphone he didn't love. Even when he tries to reign himself in, he inevitably says something that the media can run with.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

That's because Rex has never seen a microphone he didn't love. Even when he tries to reign himself in, he inevitably says something that the media can run with.
    It's not just Rex it's anyone..

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    It has to be said that the mountain top from which Pats fans have been lecturing us over the years has included the idea that "high character" guys are key to a successful organization and that the Pats did better than anyone else at both identifying high character guys and passing on bad apples.

Obviously this philosophy must have left town with Eric Mangini. Perhaps he was the lone voice of integrity within the Patriots organization. The only man who was truly concerned about doing the right thing and incidentally a man that has been viciously smeared for his efforts to that. At the very least I think that the Patriots organization and its fan base owes him a sincere apology. Doing the right thing what a novel idea for them.

In any event, they (the Patriots) apparently managed the bad apples better than everyone else and certainly better than us or so the fan base claimed. They had no problem with shoving this whole theory down the throats of everyone else at the drop of a hat. "The Patriots Way".... blah blah blah and so on and so forth.

I think I speak for pretty much every person on the planet when I offer a heartfelt "f&ck you Pats fans". You reap what you sow.

So when to we get our collective formal apology from each and every one of those insufferable pricks who not only bought into that idea but who took it and tried to shove it on to everyone else?

Seriously how is this organization not Cincinnati east at this point? Perhaps this is the true face of the Patriots organization and that all of that other bullsh1t about them being better than everyone else is a complete crock.

Foxboro Crime Syndicate is closer to the truth.

I would not be surprised if the cover up here goes higher within the organization. It would certainly not be the first time.

Time for a coming to Jesus moment Pats fans. Cleansing is good for the soul. By the way we Jets fans take no pleasure in any of this.

Well... maybe a teeny bit.

Why don't you name names and/or provide some proof about those Pats fans that you feel owe you an apology. I've been reading this board for close to a year and I haven't seen any of what you claim.

Obviously, the Pats do draft and pick up bad apples. Some work and some don't, just like any other team.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    Definitely is. Too bad all we have this year is a drawer full of butter knives.
    That's one of the funniest things I've read on here.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    So the Pats are potentially going to be without Gronk, Hernandez and Welker for at least part or all of the season. That's like what, 85% of their passing offense from last year?
    Does that mean they won't have much of a passing game?

I bet they still do okay.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    Jets has one losing season in the last 5 years....circus moniker was here for ONE year when they signed tebow....right now jets are just another team preparing for the 2013 season.....Patriots are in trouble...on various fronts.
    Dude...well said.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    Why don't you name names and/or provide some proof about those Pats fans that you feel owe you an apology. I've been reading this board for close to a year and I haven't seen any of what you claim.

Obviously, the Pats do draft and pick up bad apples. Some work and some don't, just like any other team.
    Oh no no no. We have spent the better part of a decade being lectured to by Pats fans about "the Patriots way". So now that is shown to be a crock of sh1t you want to claim to be no different than any other team.

Riiiiiight.

Sounds very much that other "everyone does it" line of bullsh1t that you guys were peddling after SPYGATE. No, everyone else did not do it. There is no "Patriots way" unless it is the way of the cheater and the way of the soon to be felon. That is the "Patriots way".

Oh no no no. We have spent the better part of a decade being lectured to by Pats fans about "the Patriots way". So now that is shown to be a crock of sh1t you want to claim to be no different than any other team.

Riiiiiight.

Sounds very much that other "everyone does it" line of bullsh1t that you guys were peddling after SPYGATE. No, everyone else did not do it. There is no "Patriots way" unless it is the way of the cheater and the way of the soon to be felon. That is the "Patriots way".
    Nice post. Well said.

Jets Insider VIP
    Once Tammy retires (end 2014 latest) and Belicheat is fired

there won't be ANY chowd trolls

in fact, just like before Walt Coleman's Boner -- there won't be any Patriot fans at all. Just like for their first 42 seasons in the basement of the NFL

maybe Kraft will sell the team to some group in Los Angeles like his predecessor tried to do moving the failed bedraggled mess of a franchise to St Louis

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post

Divisions are not won by good coaching and superior play. They're won by cheating. Or put in other terms, it's your team's fault that my team sucks. Ford is absolutely correct to blame Toyota for putting out a better product.
    Last edited by BushyTheBeaver; 06-23-2013 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Divisions are not won by good coaching and superior play. They're won by cheating. Or put in other terms, it's your team's fault that my team sucks.
    Or, in the words of a long-time JI poster, the 2011 season was the result of simply a "bad bounce of the ball." The Jets are supremely talented, always being denied their glory due to bad coaching, bad luck, and a league front office with an agenda to suppress their efforts in favor of other teams in their division who make regular payments to ensure favorable treatment. This is why the Jets aren't winning Super Bowls.

Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post

Riiiiiight.

Once again, which Pats fans here have been making claims about the "Patriot Way"? Who has been lecturing to Jets fans? You can't come up with any examples?

Jets Insider VIP
    Pats60
    Patman
    Patfanken
    Vinny Patrollie
    Gronk Welkhead
    Guido Yasztremmsky
    Robot0729
    Cleatmarks
    ASG0531
    Joker
    Luthier
    Fauxjetsfan
    Bushy the Beaver
    Blue Thunder
    Ctpatsfan

Pretty much every single chowd BUT East and Reign

Some remain here like you

Others are still cowering over at patsfans.com, and still boasting about truth, justice and the Patriot way, their cheating coach and their murdering TE
    Last edited by sg3; 06-23-2013 at 06:51 AM.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BushyTheBeaver View Post
    Divisions are not won by good coaching and superior play. They're won by cheating. Or put in other terms, it's your team's fault that my team sucks. Ford is absolutely correct to blame Toyota for putting out a better product.
    You do know that Toyota has no union right? You also know the Pats cheated right? You know you stumbled upon a 6th round HOF QB right? You know you haven't won a SB in 8 years right? You know that Brady is getting older, but not to worry. You have Tebow now. He's a winner.