Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pats fans Apology thread - Sign up here

Hall Of Fame

Pats fans Apology thread - Sign up here

It has to be said that the mountain top from which Pats fans have been lecturing us over the years has included the idea that "high character" guys are key to a successful organization and that the Pats did better than anyone else at both identifying high character guys and passing on bad apples.

Obviously this philosophy must have left town with Eric Mangini. Perhaps he was the lone voice of integrity within the Patriots organization. The only man who was truly concerned about doing the right thing and incidentally a man that has been viciously smeared for his efforts to that. At the very least I think that the Patriots organization and its fan base owes him a sincere apology. Doing the right thing what a novel idea for them.

In any event, they (the Patriots) apparently managed the bad apples better than everyone else and certainly better than us or so the fan base claimed. They had no problem with shoving this whole theory down the throats of everyone else at the drop of a hat. "The Patriots Way".... blah blah blah and so on and so forth.

I think I speak for pretty much every person on the planet when I offer a heartfelt "f&ck you Pats fans". You reap what you sow.

So when to we get our collective formal apology from each and every one of those insufferable pricks who not only bought into that idea but who took it and tried to shove it on to everyone else?

Seriously how is this organization not Cincinnati east at this point? Perhaps this is the true face of the Patriots organization and that all of that other bullsh1t about them being better than everyone else is a complete crock.

Foxboro Crime Syndicate is closer to the truth.

I would not be surprised if the cover up here goes higher within the organization. It would certainly not be the first time.

Time for a coming to Jesus moment Pats fans. Cleansing is good for the soul. By the way we Jets fans take no pleasure in any of this.

Well... maybe a teeny bit.

Hall Of Fame
    by the way I hope that you know that you will be getting some of this when Aaron goes to trial. Every night the train wreck will play out in slow motion.

I thought that is why they signed Tim Tebow..

Honk!!

I have two words for the Pats orginization..

One's a verb..

And one is a pronoun..

The warrant, first reported by WBZ NewsRadio 1030 and citing an anonymous law enforcement source, was issued after police discovered that the security system at Hernandez's home, along with his cellphone, were destroyed, sources told ABC News.

Police were at Hernandez's home again Thursday with another search warrant based on evidence that Hernandez "destroyed his home security system," an investigator close to the case told ABC News.

The investigator and other law enforcement sources confirmed the security system was smashed intentionally. Hernandez's cellphone was handed over to investigators "in pieces" by his attorneys, sources added.
    Wow.

Only reason to do that is to protect someone from going down on something much worse. Natural assumption is it was protecting himself, but it might have been someone else (the victim was dating his babymama's sister, btw)

Hall Of Fame
    While we're at it....

Go Blackhawks!!!!!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Lol ... Funny topic ... I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to reply though

Hall Of Fame
    This thread should be pretty entertaining until its inevitably locked.

All Pro
    OK here goes! I am not sorry for anything yep! he did it, he killed that dude! he's a creep he should get the maximum penalty plus time and a 1/2. Bellichicken-chit suck too, mumbleing as am walking away...whata wuss of a head coach.

They have double-digit win seasons every year.

/thread

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post

/thread
    Try to stay on topic sparky.

I approved of this thread.

/thread
    Just like when the Jets started losing, the wheels came off and everyone hates Rex, hates Holmes, fire Tanny, etc.

If the Pats don't win look for that scenario to be 10x worse.

Everyone in the country, except people in New England, wants the Pats to fail.

Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Just like when the Jets started losing, the wheels came off and everyone hates Rex, hates Holmes, fire Tanny, etc.

If the Pats don't win look for that scenario to be 10x worse.

Everyone in the country, except people in New England, wants the Pats to fail.
    Exactly! Win games and the circus goes away. Until then ... whine?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I'm sorry.

(I was told there were free donuts in this thread. )

Hall Of Fame

/thread
    Is there any evidence to support the idea that they have actually stopped cheating?

All League
    a stupid thread indeed !!

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Is there any evidence to support the idea that they have actually stopped cheating?
    If they haven't, someone needs to WAKE UP! and tell Rex that he's still giving up his signals to Beli.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Jets has one losing season in the last 5 years....circus moniker was here for ONE year when they signed tebow....right now jets are just another team preparing for the 2013 season.....Patriots are in trouble...on various fronts.

Exactly! Win games and the circus goes away. Until then ... whine?

There's a warrant for his arrest - obstruction of justice. Step one.
    Then there's a charge he shot someone in Florida. Not good.
    Not allowed in Patriots facility. Not good.

Done for the year. maybe forever.

Between Gronk down and this. Plus no Welker. Pats ready for a fall.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    There's a warrant for his arrest - obstruction of justice. Step one.
    Then there's a charge he shot someone in Florida. Not good.
    Not allowed in Patriots facility. Not good.

Done for the year. maybe forever.

Between Gronk down and this. Plus no Welker. Pats ready for a fall.
    As Ham used to say the pig is ripe for slaughter..