Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Pats fans Apology thread - Sign up here

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    Does that mean they won't have much of a passing game?

I bet they still do okay.
    Really?

No Gronk, no AH and that group of WRs?

I'll bet there is a drop off to their passing game if they don't make moves to help.

Bradys great but he can'c catch...a football...himself.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Really?

I'll bet there is a drop off to their passing game if they don't make moves to help.

Are you in cahoots with Gisele???

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    This has been obvious since 2007. By the way, that team went under the microscope far worse than what's going to happen in 2013 - every day was a media assault on Belichick, from Spygate to "running up the score" controversies to the quest for the perfect season. Belichick swatted the media like flies back then, and he'll do it again this season.
    No, he was actually swatting flies away. He's so full of sh1t that he has flies swarming around him at all times.

Do you actually believe this sh1t?

He's a decent coach who benefited by stumbling onto the best QB of our generation. Nothing more. That you guys expand that luck into other areas, making someone without an ounce of communication skills in a master of the media is pretty funny.
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 06-23-2013 at 09:31 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Are you in cahoots with Gisele???
    Someone caught my little Welker reference this soon?

He's a decent coach who benefited by stumbling onto the best QB of our generation. Nothing more. That you guys expand that luck into other areas, making someone without an ounce of communication skills in a master of the media is pretty funny.
    His Pre-Brady record is identical to Rich Kotite's (Wins-Loses in Reg season, playoffs). If you count first 2 games with Bledsoe it is actually worse.
    That says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    You know you haven't won a SB in 8 years right?
    This is always a funny one from a Jets fan.

Jets Insider VIP

You also know the Pats cheated right? You know you haven't won a SINGLE Super Bowl without that cheating in your ENTIRE franchise history of FIFTY TWO years right? You know that Brady is getting older, but not to worry. You have Tebow now. He's a winner.

fixed for accuracy

You do know that Toyota has no union right? You also know the Pats cheated right? You know you stumbled upon a 6th round HOF QB right? You know you haven't won a SB in 8 years right? You know that Brady is getting older, but not to worry. You have Tebow now. He's a winner.
    9 years and counting.....

Really?

No Welker too. But some of the NE trolls are delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    His Pre-Brady record is identical to Rich Kotite's (Wins-Loses in Reg season, playoffs). If you count first 2 games with Bledsoe it is actually worse.
    That says it all.
    This. I have been making this point for a long time. Belicheat is a fraud. Without Tammy, he has a losing record and would've been fired years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    This is always a funny one from a Jets fan.
    Pre Spygate: 3 titles; Post Spygate 0

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    No Welker too. But some of the NE trolls are delusional.
    Exactly my point. Their WR unit impresses no one without Welker or a single star. The strength of their receiving core was their TE's. That they knew they could count on. Pretty sure they're opening their season without either of their starting TEs. How that translates into their passing O will be fine and leaves Pats trolls feeling good about their passing game or their offense is pretty funny. And if their passing game struggles would love to see them attempt to run the ball effectively. And rely on their D to keep them in games.

Hall Of Fame
    Brady will get the most out of the NE receivers. Amendola is no scrub. He won't be Welker but not many players are. Edelman will also see the ball more.

To be honest I don't see NE's offense changing much. They never had a prolific vertical attack. If Ballard is healthy he is plenty good. Watched him when he was with the Giants. Would love to have that guy on my team.

Pats won't be winning by 40 points anymore but all they need to do is win by 1. And for all their woes, the NE defense does a good job keeping opponents off the score board.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Brady will get the most out of the NE receivers. Amendola is no scrub. He won't be Welker but not many players are. Edelman will also see the ball more.

To be honest I don't see NE's offense changing much. They never had a prolific vertical attack. If Ballard is healthy he is plenty good. Watched him when he was with the Giants. Would love to have that guy on my team.

Pats won't be winning by 40 points anymore but all they need to do is win by 1. And for all their woes, the NE defense does a good job keeping opponents off the score board.

Another delusional Pats homer/troll. Brady's main weapons are not on the team anymore. Yet, all is good with NE. Now their defense will keep opponents off the scoreboard. You can't make this sh!t up. LMAO.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post

Another delusional Pats homer/troll. Brady's main weapons are not on the team anymore. Yet, all is good with NE. Now their defense will keep opponents off the scoreboard. You can't make this sh!t up. LMAO.
    You're right. Can't make it up. Which is why I didn't. For a lawyer you are a piss poor reader/comprehender.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    You're right. Can't make it up. Which is why I didn't. For a lawyer you are a piss poor reader/comprehender.
    Yup, I guess I am Pats troll. So much so that I, and many other Jet fans, read right through your bs.

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Except for the occasional Kraft quote and patsfans.com (but who reads that drivel anyway), I really don't see too much of this nonsense. Certainly I wouldn't believe it if I did -- the Pats have had more than their share of criminals, bad apples, PED users etc. during the Kraft years even before the AH saga.
    Of course they have but unlike most NFL teams the League and Networks have had the Pats back.

BB is clearly a superior coach, organizationally they have done a great job at staying near the top even after they were caught cheating and employed numerous unsavory characters both on and off the field for years. I have no issue with BB cheating to gain an edge professionally or cheating on his wife or embarrassing his family by publicly keeping a mistress. I have no issue with the Pats drafting or signing free agent thugs or criminals. I have no issue with the NFL watering down it's product and trying to maintain a squeaky clean image in order to create a large national interest for 17 weeks before the playoffs begin.

Even though the league is filled with thugs, thug wanabee's and all kinds of less than savory agents, coaches, and players I understand that you can't have a brand with broad appeal based on the WWF formula.

The NFL has tried to mainstream themselves and create an image. The Pats as one of the most successful teams of the decade have had the public relations machine of the NFL and the networks that profit on the league try and create a myth around the Pats as part of that image machine. Lets face it if one of the NFL's most successful teams was portrayed as it really was it won't exactly help mainstream what was essentially a gladiator sport into the nice clean money making sport it is today.

My only point is the emperor is naked and he isn't what he was portrayed to be. As a Jets fan, a fan of a second tier organization, it's not that important for the league to create a phony image around our team, in fact it has helped the league promote itself by having rivals broken up into good guys and bad guys. We, as Jets fans have had to deal with the reality of what we are rather than the phony image the league and network portray one of our biggest rivals as. As a Jets fan it's refreshing to see that the really good teams are just as unsavory, filled with contemptible players, coaches and owners as we are. There is no longer the "Guys in the White Hats" and the "Guys in the Black Hats" when the Jets face the Pats.

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    Of course they have but unlike most NFL teams the League and Networks have had the Pats back.

BB is clearly a superior coach, organizationally they have done a great job at staying near the top even after they were caught cheating and employed numerous unsavory characters both on and off the field for years. I have no issue with BB cheating to gain an edge professionally or cheating on his wife or embarrassing his family by publicly keeping a mistress. I have no issue with the Pats drafting or signing free agent thugs or criminals. I have no issue with the NFL watering down it's product and trying to maintain a squeaky clean image in order to create a large national interest for 17 weeks before the playoffs begin.

Even though the league is filled with thugs, thug wanabee's and all kinds of less than savory agents, coaches, and players I understand that you can't have a brand with broad appeal based on the WWF formula.

The NFL has tried to mainstream themselves and create an image. The Pats as one of the most successful teams of the decade have had the public relations machine of the NFL and the networks that profit on the league try and create a myth around the Pats as part of that image machine. Lets face it if one of the NFL's most successful teams was portrayed as it really was it won't exactly help mainstream what was essentially a gladiator sport into the nice clean money making sport it is today.

My only point is the emperor is naked and he isn't what he was portrayed to be. As a Jets fan, a fan of a second tier organization, it's not that important for the league to create a phony image around our team, in fact it has helped the league promote itself by having rivals broken up into good guys and bad guys. We, as Jets fans have had to deal with the reality of what we are rather than the phony image the league and network portray one of our biggest rivals as. As a Jets fan it's refreshing to see that the really good teams are just as unsavory, filled with contemptible players, coaches and owners as we are. There is no longer the "Guys in the White Hats" and the "Guys in the Black Hats" when the Jets face the Pats.
    Agree other than the fact I have a problem with BB's cheating.

Things I have learned from JI this week:

1) Belichick is basically Rich Kotite with a good QB at his disposal

2) Brady is going to collapse this year because he's reliant on elite weapons to be successful

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by ASSHO31 View Post

2) Brady is going to collapse this year because he's reliant on elite weapons to be successful

And you forgot, AH is a murderous, piece of sh!t thug

I hate Brady, but IMO #2 is wrong. All Brady needs to be successful is am above average OL. He has succeeded for many years with subpar receiving talent. The one year he had a great WR -- Moss -- he set all sorts of records for scoring.

Basically, BB's biggest mistake was not getting Brady a truly great WR. Just imagine if BB had sent all of his draft picks in 2007 to the Lions for the first pick in the draft - Calvin Johnson, Jr. Thank God BB's ego is so big that he has done everything in his power to limit the possibilities that Brady would overshadow him.

Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    I hate Brady, but IMO #2 is wrong. All Brady needs to be successful is am above average OL. He has succeeded for many years with subpar receiving talent. The one year he had a great WR -- Moss -- he set all sorts of records for scoring.

Basically, BB's biggest mistake was not getting Brady a truly great WR. Just imagine if BB had sent all of his draft picks in 2007 to the Lions for the first pick in the draft - Calvin Johnson, Jr. Thank God BB's ego is so big that he has done everything in his power to limit the possibilities that Brady would overshadow him.
    Brady's led some of the most prolific offenses in NFL history. They were 7th in scoring in 2006 and Brady was throwing to Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney. You think Megatron changes the course of history for the Brady-BB era? If Belichick has a huge error, it's being horrible at drafting competent defensive backs. Give them Revis rather than Megatron and we're looking at 5-6 titles.

Your last sentence is just straight up trolling.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 06-23-2013 at 02:15 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Brady's led some of the most prolific offenses in NFL history. They were 7th in scoring in 2006 and Brady was throwing to Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney. You think Megatron changes the course of history for the Brady-BB era? If Belichick has a huge error, it's being horrible at drafting competent defensive backs. Give them Revis rather than Megatron and we're looking at 5-6 titles.

Your last sentence is just straight up trolling.
    Get back to us after the Douches manage to win their first ever untainted title in franchise history