Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pats fans Apology thread - Sign up here

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Brady will get the most out of the NE receivers. Amendola is no scrub. He won't be Welker but not many players are. Edelman will also see the ball more.To be honest I don't see NE's offense changing much. They never had a prolific vertical attack. If Ballard is healthy he is plenty good. Watched him when he was with the Giants. Would love to have that guy on my team.Pats won't be winning by 40 points anymore but all they need to do is win by 1. And for all their woes, the NE defense does a good job keeping opponents off the score board.
    If all those guys were Jet players you don't make that post in a positive way.. Just in case you were wondering why people pick on you.. Ballard had 4 td's in the 2 years with the Giants and didn't play last year.. Pats D is good?? Maybe because their offense always has the ball??
    Last edited by Savage69; 06-24-2013 at 08:20 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Brady will get the most out of the NE receivers. Amendola is no scrub. He won't be Welker but not many players are. Edelman will also see the ball more.

To be honest I don't see NE's offense changing much. They never had a prolific vertical attack. If Ballard is healthy he is plenty good. Watched him when he was with the Giants. Would love to have that guy on my team.

Pats won't be winning by 40 points anymore but all they need to do is win by 1. And for all their woes, the NE defense does a good job keeping opponents off the score board.
    DeeDee making a strong case for his team. I don't think TX, Vinny, FF2 ASG or pats60 could have done a better job

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    If all those guys were Jet players you don't make that post in a positvive way.. Just in case you were wondering why people pick on you.. Ballard had 4 td's in the 2 years with the Giants and didn't play last year.. Pats D is good?? Maybe because their offense always has the ball??
    Exactly. DDNE thinks we can't read thru his b/s. He was exposed a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    DeeDee making a strong case for his team. I don't think TX, Vinny, FF2 ASG or pats60 could have done a better job
    Lol.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    If all those guys were Jet players you don't make that post in a positvive way.. Just in case you were wondering why people pick on you.. Ballard had 4 td's in the 2 years with the Giants and didn't play last year.. Pats D is good?? Maybe because their offense always has the ball??
    If you want to have a discussion about what areas of the Jets I am feeling optimistic about we can do that. There is plenty to discuss. In the past the majority of the threads on this forum have been about Sanchez and Rex, two aspects of the team I am not happy with.

Like I said, I watched Ballard play and liked what I saw. The Giants were pissed when the Pats snatched him. Ballard is a good player. I never claimed he was a great player.

My point is that the Pats D has been better then they have been given credit for. They give up a lot of yards b.c they are usually playing with a lead. But if you look, they do a good job in terms of points allowed. Yes, the offense is a major factor and I was going to include that in the post but I figured that went without saying.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Lol, I think they are all the same person,

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like