Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pats fans Apology thread - Sign up here

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    As Ham used to say the pig is ripe for slaughter..
    Definitely is. Too bad all we have this year is a drawer full of butter knives.

So.....there are no free donuts here? I am sad.

Jets Insider VIP
    ASS0531 now justifies premeditated murder because the perpetrator and his accomplices won football games

poor ASS0531-- a pathetic stand-in for the dearly departed My Cousin Vinny Patrollie, Patriot Defender Extraordinaire

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    ASS0531 now justifies premeditated murder because the perpetrator and his accomplices won football games

poor ASS0531-- a pathetic stand-in for the dearly departed My Cousin Vinny Patrollie, Patriot Defender Extraordinaire
    Yeah, that's exactly what I said. Read the thread correctly or STFU. You are such a horrible poster... 95% of your posts are just bashing other posters. This is how you spend your Golden Days?

You think those cheating murdering bastids are going to apologize? Don't lose sleep waiting for it

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    Jets has one losing season in the last 5 years....circus moniker was here for ONE year when they signed tebow....right now jets are just another team preparing for the 2013 season.....Patriots are in trouble...on various fronts.
    Why do you think old man Kraft wants his 07 ring back after all these years? He finally realized glory days are over and that will be his last ring..

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Yeah, that's exactly what I said. Read the thread correctly or STFU. You are such a horrible poster... 95% of your posts are just bashing other posters. This is how you spend your Golden Days?
    nevertheless, your response to the thread, as ridiculous as it may be, was asinine in its own right.

Man, you Pats trolls can't handle a shred of adversity. Buncha pusssies that you all are. With a capital "P"

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTx
    I'm sorry.
    Whoa!

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    nevertheless, your response to the thread, as ridiculous as it may be, was asinine in its own right.

Man, you Pats trolls can't handle a shred of adversity. Buncha pusssies that you all are. With a capital "P"
    Oh please, this thread is a setup to ban Pats posters. This is the most bait-iest thread ever. And yeah, I bit.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 06-21-2013 at 12:12 PM.

I don't think any Jets fans should sign up for an apology. There's no reason to apologize to Pats fans unless it's for Tebow.

Oh please, this thread is a setup to ban Pats fans in the wake of this seemingly newfound Jets "glory."
    another asinine response to this asinine thread. Keep 'em coming. You look more ridiculous with every post.

Suggestion: follow the lead of the smarter of your fellow Pats trolls and just remain silent. Otherwise everything you say will be used to expose your hypocrisy and arrogance. Although not required by the Constitution, consider this your JI Miranda warning.

Jets Insider VIP
    So the Pats are potentially going to be without Gronk, Hernandez and Welker for at least part or all of the season. That's like what, 85% of their passing offense from last year?
    Last edited by jetstream23; 06-21-2013 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    So that Pats are potentially going to be without Gronk, Hernandez and Welker for at least part or all of the season. That's like what, 85% of their passing offense from last year?
    don't forget Lloyd. (Not Hernandez's murder victim of course: the other Lloyd... the one who occasionally caught a pass last year.)

Jets Insider VIP
    Oh please, this thread is a setup to ban Pats posters. This is the most bait-iest thread ever. And yeah, I bit.
    ban this chowd troll, please

thank you

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    This thread should be pretty entertaining until its inevitably locked.
    "I'M UNLOCKABLE"

- This Here Thread

Bewildered Beast
    Whoa!

How dare you, Sir! I had to hit the back button!

poor poor form, old man.

Jets Insider VIP
    don't forget Lloyd. (Not Hernandez's murder victim of course: the other Lloyd... the one who occasionally caught a pass last year.)
    They killed Lloyd?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post

How dare you, Sir! I had to hit the back button!

poor poor form, old man.
    Old man? WTF?

I thought we were friends?

another asinine response to this asinine thread. Keep 'em coming. You look more ridiculous with every post.

Suggestion: follow the lead of the smarter of your fellow Pats trolls and just remain silent. Otherwise everything you say will be used to expose your hypocrisy and arrogance. Although not required by the Constitution, consider this your JI Miranda warning.
    Finally, we agree on something.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

So the Pats are potentially going to be without Gronk, Hernandez and Welker for at least part or all of the season. That's like what, 85% of their passing offense from last year?
    To complete the circus maybe they sign Moss and TO..