Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pats fans Apology thread - Sign up here

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    If only you guys hadn't banded TX. I'd love to read his closing arguments in.defense of Murderer 81
    One thing I'll always give to TX, whenever something embarrassing happened to the Pats, he always came here and took his lumps. He didn't run away, like Guido and the rest of those sh!t-stains.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    One thing I'll always give to TX, whenever something embarrassing happened to the Pats, he always came here and took his lumps. He didn't run away, like Guido and the rest of those sh!t-stains.
    Guido didn't run away. Our very own 32 put him in the JI troll protection program by banning him several days too soon.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    +1 He also admitted when he was wrong..

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Guido didn't run away. Our very own 32 put him in the JI troll protection program by banning him several days too soon.
    He tried to defend Hernandez, until the news of evidence tampering came out. Then he ran away. Then 32 banned him.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Regular season YES, Playoff win a few years back, NO.
    Tx took a self imposed couple month ban after that one.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol

When Tex is on the board and trolling, people scream for him to be banned. When he's banned and there's a chance to troll him, people lament about the loss of Tex.

He should get a 3 day pass just like the military on special events like this one.
    Last edited by CleatMarks; 06-21-2013 at 02:30 PM.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post

When Tex is banned and theirs a chance to troll him, people lament about the loss of Tex.

Not this people

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    Not this people
    (lol)

Didn't catch that until I read you're comment.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol

When Tex is on the board and trolling, people scream for him to be banned. When he's banned and theirs a chance to troll him, people lament about the loss of Tex.

He should get a 3 day pass just like the military on special events like this one.
    Only losers lament TX

Why some of us we hate ourselves so much I'll never know

Real team fan boards and webforums in general dont tolerate the likes of you

Its all good here -ad servers mitigate the need for paying VIPs who wouldnt put up with the abuse

I'd only grandfather in TBP PR DPF teh rest can play rock hockey in the prison yard wih Hernandez

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    lol

When Tex is on the board and trolling, people scream for him to be banned. When he's banned and there's a chance to troll him, people lament about the loss of Tex.

He still reads the board I wish I had his e-mail address it no longers shows on the member list.. Tex email me your thoughts on the AH case and I'll post them.. jetman6912@aol.com

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Only losers lament TX

Its all good here -ad servers mitigate the need for paying VIPs who wouldnt put up with the abuse

I'd only grandfather in TBP PR DPF teh rest can play rock hockey in the prison yard wih Hernandez

I'm not lamenting TX at all. I think the site is better off without him.

Just giving credit where it is due.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Only losers lament TX

Huh?? Are you a VIP??

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    So he'll be charged with obstruction. He should hook up with Ray Lewis' lawyers

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    That guy was yelling as we closed the box. If he wasn't band then; it would have been 2 minutes later.

32 gets a bad rap; you guys can bring the childishness (not you Hanzo)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    That guy was yelling as we closed the box. If he wasn't band then; it would have been 2 minutes later.

32 gets a bad rap; you guys can bring the childishness (not you Hanzo)
    Why was Vinny yelling? Because some of us seized the opportunity to take his arrogance and slam him back into his place. Then 32 banned him when the fun was just starting.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Also, since my preferred name was already taken (JetsSuckDonkeyBallzBiotchesss), I figured I'd go with something non-partisan to show that I wasn't here to stir things up.
    Whatever happened to that guy?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Except for the occasional Kraft quote and patsfans.com (but who reads that drivel anyway), I really don't see too much of this nonsense. Certainly I wouldn't believe it if I did -- the Pats have had more than their share of criminals, bad apples, PED users etc. during the Kraft years even before the AH saga.
    we're also reminded by nfl network and espn how NE is the model franchise filled with class.

bottom line is when you win championships, for some reason is translates into class, even if wrongfully so. even if those championships are under the spectre of the classless act of cheating. even if the players have been known to classlessly taunt other teams players. even if the classless coach has been known to run up the score. even if the classless owner somehow convinces the people investigating a cheating scandal to destroy evidence (an act that has been unheard of in any investigation), etc. etc. etc...

i hope now pats fans see why the entire universe is waiting for the downfall of that franchise.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    we're also reminded by nfl network and espn how NE is the model franchise filled with class.

bottom line is when you win championships, for some reason is translates into class, even if wrongfully so. even if those championships are under the spectre of the classless act of cheating. even if the players have been known to classlessly taunt other teams players. even if the classless coach has been known to run up the score. even if the classless owner somehow convinces the people investigating a cheating scandal to destroy evidence (an act that has been unheard of in any investigation), etc. etc. etc...

i hope now pats fans see why the entire universe is waiting for the downfall of that franchise.

This has been obvious since 2007. By the way, that team went under the microscope far worse than what's going to happen in 2013 - every day was a media assault on Belichick, from Spygate to "running up the score" controversies to the quest for the perfect season. Belichick swatted the media like flies back then, and he'll do it again this season.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    This has been obvious since 2007. By the way, that team went under the microscope far worse than what's going to happen in 2013 - every day was a media assault on Belichick, from Spygate to "running up the score" controversies to the quest for the perfect season. Belichick swatted the media like flies back then, and he'll do it again this season.
    he'll try to do it, i hope the media doesn't give him a pass like they did before. the guy could do anything and as long as he goes to the podium and mumbles "i'm not answering that", the media stops asking for some reason.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    he'll try to do it, i hope the media doesn't give him a pass like they did before. the guy could do anything and as long as he goes to the podium and mumbles "i'm not answering that", the media stops asking for some reason.
    Probably because the media needs actual answers in order to have something to write?