Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7-11

7-11

The private sector will do whatever it takes to make money, including slavery.

http://news.yahoo.com/7-eleven-crack...012317502.html

Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post

Yes I can't believe they got away with this stuff.. er wait a second. That article says the perps were arrested.

Hey ding dong, Do you know who the biggest exploiters are?? it's usually the ethnicity of the exploited.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    Yes I can't believe they got away with this stuff.. er wait a second. That article says the perps were arrested.
    Started in the year 2000. Minimum wage would of broke them........

http://abcnews.go.com/US/eleven-stor...012317502.html

Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    Hey ding dong, Do you know who the biggest exploiters are?? it's usually the ethnicity of the exploited.
    U.S. citizens..........

U.S. citizens..........
    So you have information that Farrukh Baig, his wife Bushra are US citizens?

All Pro
    The Muslim private sector will do whatever it takes to make money, including slavery.

Fixed!

One of the worst posts yet, they're getting lousier by the day

As if that singular abuse proves all private sector profits are based on slavery

Keep 'em coming anyway, we need the laffs while slaving away to pay tax dollars to pay for your evidently undemanding, redundant "job" and concomitant, exorbitant benefits and pension

So you have information that Farrukh Baig, his wife Bushra are US citizens?
    Those arrested were mainly of Pakistani or Filipino origin, and were naturalized citizens
    http://www.newsday.com/news/nation/f...kers-1.5499818

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Fixed!

One of the worst posts yet, they're getting lousier by the day

As if that singular abuse proves all private sector profits are based on slavery

Keep 'em coming anyway, we need the laffs while slaving away to pay tax dollars to pay for your evidently undemanding, redundant "job" and concomitant, exorbitant benefits and pension
    12 stores in Long Island alone, 182 million in profit.

Muslims?
    U.S. citizens, I have no idea what religion they practiced nor do I care, there is a few of you that hope they are.

Jets Insider VIP
    Muslims?
    Are you saying that foreigners , Muslims, own fast food franchises????

I'm alarmed.

next you'll tell me they don't pay taxes.

believe me they don't. foreigners who own small cash businesses have an attitude of only Americans pay tax.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Are you saying that foreigners , Muslims, own fast food franchises????

I'm alarmed.

next you'll tell me they don't pay taxes.

believe me they don't. foreigners who own small cash businesses have an attitude of only Americans pay tax.
    You mean to tell me that EVERY time I go to a Chinese buffet and pay cash and they ring up ZERO they're not going to declare that $$$$$$ NOOOOO

Is it your contention then that Farouq represents the typical, average, member of the private sector?

Tell me, do I have to pay Farouq 40% of my income every year? Becauce it would appear to me that all working people are slaves to the Government that supposedly serves us, yet consistently does not do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Is it your contention then that Farouq represents the typical, average, member of the private sector?

Tell me, do I have to pay Farouq 40% of my income every year? Becauce it would appear to me that all working people are slaves to the Government that supposedly serves us, yet consistently does not do so.
    Cry me a river.

Cry me a river.
    Why would I cry you a river?

I asked if you felt this Faroug person represented the typical person in the private sector, as you seemingly implied in the OP.

The obvious answer is "no", whereas the Public Sector (i.e. you) takes it's cut from all of us working folks.

/shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Why would I cry you a river?

I asked if you felt this Faroug person represented the typical person in the private sector, as you seemingly implied in the OP.

The obvious answer is "no", whereas the Public Sector (i.e. you) takes it's cut from all of us working folks.

/shrug
    You wine so much you don't even realize when you do it. Fire, police, roads, street lights and schools are nothing?

Military?

Jets Insider VIP
    There should be a law against behavior like this...

How long until MSNBC comes out with the "it is their culture" defense?

Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    You mean to tell me that EVERY time I go to a Chinese buffet and pay cash and they ring up ZERO they're not going to declare that $$$$$$ NOOOOO
    Cuz Mericans would never do that. NNNOOOOOOOOOOO.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Cuz Mericans would never do that. NNNOOOOOOOOOOO.
    No the're ONLY here to work!!!
    The IRS sent 23,994 tax refunds worth a combined $46,378,040 to “unauthorized” alien workers at one address in Atlanta, Georgia. Just let that sink in.

But wait… it gets worse. This wasn’t a single case from 2011 when thousands of registered “unauthorized” alien workers were accidentally sent taxpayer money. This isn’t a case of “slipping through the cracks,” the IRS is the crack.
    The IRS sent 11,284 refunds worth a combined $2,164,976 to unauthorized alien workers at a second Atlanta address; 3,608 worth $2,691,448 to a third; and 2,386 worth $1,232,943 to a fourth.

Other locations on the IG’s Top Ten list for singular addresses that were theoretically used simultaneously by thousands of unauthorized alien workers, included an address in Oxnard, Calif, where the IRS sent 2,507 refunds worth $10,395,874; an address in Raleigh, North Carolina, where the IRS sent 2,408 refunds worth $7,284,212; an address in Phoenix, Ariz., where the IRS sent 2,047 refunds worth $5,558,608; an address in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., where the IRS sent 1,972 refunds worth $2,256,302; an address in San Jose, Calif., where the IRS sent 1,942 refunds worth $5,091,027; and an address in Arvin, Calif., where the IRS sent 1,846 refunds worth $3,298,877.
    Last edited by acepepe; 06-22-2013 at 03:18 PM.