Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 7-11

You and Texas were made for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    No their ONLY here to work!!!
    The IRS sent 23,994 tax refunds worth a combined $46,378,040 to “unauthorized” alien workers at one address in Atlanta, Georgia. Just let that sink in.

But wait… it gets worse. This wasn’t a single case from 2011 when thousands of registered “unauthorized” alien workers were accidentally sent taxpayer money. This isn’t a case of “slipping through the cracks,” the IRS is the crack.
    The IRS sent 11,284 refunds worth a combined $2,164,976 to unauthorized alien workers at a second Atlanta address; 3,608 worth $2,691,448 to a third; and 2,386 worth $1,232,943 to a fourth.

Other locations on the IG’s Top Ten list for singular addresses that were theoretically used simultaneously by thousands of unauthorized alien workers, included an address in Oxnard, Calif, where the IRS sent 2,507 refunds worth $10,395,874; an address in Raleigh, North Carolina, where the IRS sent 2,408 refunds worth $7,284,212; an address in Phoenix, Ariz., where the IRS sent 2,047 refunds worth $5,558,608; an address in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., where the IRS sent 1,972 refunds worth $2,256,302; an address in San Jose, Calif., where the IRS sent 1,942 refunds worth $5,091,027; and an address in Arvin, Calif., where the IRS sent 1,846 refunds worth $3,298,877.

Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    You and Texas were made for each other.
    So were you and Obama

BTW< I'm hosting a party today, I'll post some pictures next week so you can drool and J/O

Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    So were you and Obama

BTW< I'm hosting a party today, I'll post some pictures next week so you can drool and J/O
    You have to host silly that's the only way you would allowed at any party.

You wine so much you don't even realize when you do it.
    I'll keep asking it till you answer it.

I asked if you felt this Farouq person represented the typical person in the private sector, as you seemingly implied in the OP.

Yes, or no?

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post

I asked if you felt this Farouq person represented the typical person in the private sector, as you seemingly implied in the OP.

Yes, or no?
    Respectfully, about as much as one teacher pedophile represents the typical teacher. Doesn't stop you from posting threads so why cant he?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Respectfully, about as much as one teacher pedophile represents the typical teacher. Doesn't stop you from posting threads so why cant he?
    Sorry, that's not anywhere close what was posited by Scotty Fishhill and you know it - for such an avowed acolyte of logic you possess such scant quantities of it.

catchnrelease made, as is typical for him/her, a faulty blanket statement about the role of exploitation within the US private sector economy, because one entrepreneur was caught breaking the law.

False, as are any of his/her lame followups trying to justify his taxpayer subsidized existence.

A pretty lousy premise to start a thread, but it is what it is.

Churchfish said in another thread that abuse in public schools is rampant, and it is, much more so than in other schools, Catholic or otherwise. He was decrying what he perceives as a double standard.

All true, even the US gubmint says so. Links somewhere in that or in another thread.

As history shows you and catchnrelease can create thousands of dopey, incorrect, trolly posts/threads and being wrong 100% of the time hasn't stopped you guys/gals yet. Why such delight in being wrong? I guess you make threads because its the same reason a dog licks his aZZ, because he can.
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 06-23-2013 at 04:33 PM.

Funny, coming from the guy who constantly berates the entire Catholic Church for pedophilia and cover up, yet is married to a proud member of the #1 child rapist profession with the largest legal defense fund to protect them in America.

He can post whatever he likes, like you, he's generally ill informed and ignorant and at best posts empty-headed one-liners meant more for trolling purposes that actual discourse.

Jets Insider VIP
    Funny, coming from the guy who constantly berates the entire Catholic Church for pedophilia and cover up, yet is married to a proud member of the #1 child rapist profession with the largest legal defense fund to protect them in America.

He can post whatever he likes, like you, he's generally ill informed and ignorant and at best posts empty-headed one-liners meant more for trolling purposes that actual discourse.
    Is that number 1 child rapist profession endorsed by god?

Maybe because the entire Catholic Church DID cover it up? I am pretty I'm on the right side of that issue.

And yeah I probably should not have married a teacher because they are all rapists.

You don't make sense sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Is that number 1 child rapist profession endorsed by god?
    Nope, they're endorsed by someting with VASTLY more power.

The Government.

Maybe because the entire Catholic Church DID cover it up? I am pretty I'm on the right side of that issue.
    Selective outrage over child rape, combined with some obvious religious intolerence/bigotry on your part, is in fact not "the right side" of the issue. And save your protestations, I'm not even religious and can see the anti-Catholic hatred you've put out over the years here.

The only "right side" is to say all child rape is bad, and face the fact that Teachers account for the #1 abuser of children in America by profession, and understand that their sins are covered up just as much by union reps, school admins and well paid lawyers as ever were in the Catholic church.

The right side is to have people like your spouce demand that their union no longer defend or cover up for the child predators amongst them, same as any member of the clergy (of any denomination) should demand the same of their leadership.

Yes, or no?
    Farouq represents the private sector when they are trusted to regulate themselves.

The Vatican has spent over 3 BILLION dollars.

Jets Insider VIP
    Nope, they're endorsed by someting with VASTLY more power.

The Government.
    Wrong.

The government does not have more power than the Almighty.

Change your name back.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Wrong.

The government does not have more power than the Almighty.

Change your name back.
    Because, of course, YOU are suddenly a believer.

Right?

Farouq represents the private sector when they are trusted to regulate themselves.
    I think you'll have a very difficult time finding someone who will defend Slavery and other criminality as something that should not be regulated by the State.

After all, the primary purpose of the State is to protect the rights and liberty of the individuals it serves.
    Last edited by Churchill; 06-23-2013 at 08:58 PM.

The Vatican has spent over 3 BILLION dollars.
    For years all they did was re-assign known gay child rapists to other parishes.

Now to raise the 3 billion they shut down churches rather than sell a few Vatican paintings.

But that's just my hate talking.

I think you'll have a very difficult time finding someone who will defend Slavery and other criminality as something that should not be regulated by the State.

After all, the primary purpose of the State is to protect the rights and liberty of the individuals it serves.
    Unless they are making money and suddenly they're able to rationalize their acts.

For years all they did was re-assign known gay child rapists to other parishes.

Now to raise the 3 billion they shut down churches rather than sell a few Vatican paintings.

But that's just my hate talking.
    Exposing your bias. How much has the Teacher's Union spent defending suits and union members from similar claims?

How many Teachers or other staff were re-located, rather than fired, after first claims were made against them?

You have no idea. But you're sooooooo sure the Catholic Church is more.

What the Church did was evil.

What you spew is hatred, and worse, hypocritical hatred. You sure as **** don't hold all of Islam to account for what IT'S adherants do in it's name, nor do you hold all Teacher's to account for all the many kids it's abused.

But Catholicism, they take the full brunt for the horrid acts of a small minority.

Unless they are making money and suddenly they're able to rationalize their acts.
    No, not really. Last I checked, 99.99999999999999999% of private sector business does not, in fact, engage in slavery today.

No, not really. Last I checked, 99.99999999999999999% of private sector business does not, in fact, engage in slavery today.

Were any of these people charged with slavery crimes?

Exposing your bias. How much has the Teacher's Union spent defending suits and union members from similar claims?

How many Teachers or other staff were re-located, rather than fired, after first claims were made against them?

You have no idea. But you're sooooooo sure the Catholic Church is more.

What the Church did was evil.

What you spew is hatred, and worse, hypocritical hatred. You sure as **** don't hold all of Islam to account for what IT'S adherants do in it's name, nor do you hold all Teacher's to account for all the many kids it's abused.

But Catholicism, they take the full brunt for the horrid acts of a small minority.

LOL...now you toss Islam into the discussion for some reason? You're a little kooky these days.

I guess if you response to Catholics priests repeatedly anally raping little boys and being re-asigned to other parishes with... "But, but, teachers are worse" that somehow makes it seem not so bad? I didn't know it was a completion.

I don't know how much teachers spent, it's doesn't really change the fact that the church spent 3 billion.

If criticizing the church for the way they've handled this is called "hate" in your book then whatever. I need "bias" to not like what they have done? I guess you hate teachers and have a bias against them.

And stop the silly talk about a few bad apples, the church as an institution, from the top down, protected and condoned those sick perverts. They knew as a whole, and did nothing....actually WORSE then nothing, they let it continue with new victims.

And yeah I probably should not have married a teacher because they are all rapists.

You don't make sense sometimes.
    True man, its not like teachers unions try to protect the pedo... er... wait a second, actually its not that different after all.