Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: GREETING Mitches

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I seem to recall you saying to Borgo "I'll see you when your ban is over." So I'm assuming you would agree he was out of line.
    Absolutely.

I also think the response to his issues beforehand, the massive cut in his post count and the seeming blame of him for the Hotties Forum debacle, was a clear factor in his frustrated outburst.

And as for the length, he's not banned for two years, as you've been already informed (despite his 2nd go round of a GJH/Kleck level rant).
    Information that was not available at the time of my "abortion", if you recall.

And yes, your thread was absolutely an abortion. JMO, but you owe Paulie an apology. You don't think so, that's cool. But don't pretend that you didn't intend it in that manner - that's also insulting.
    No, I don't owe Paulie anything, Paulie is (IMO) far too thin-skinned and grudge holding at times. I'd know, they were some of my own more serious faults.....

With that said, I've said often, including in my "abortion", that Paulie is a better Mod than I was. Given my massive inflated ego, you'd think that would be seen as the clear praise it's intended as.

If you think things have changed, that's your prerogative.
    I do aye. Select trolls get a far longer leash. Jets Fan a far shoter one.

But, I hope you consider yourself in the group that gets the free pass for the number of times you've engaged in personal attacks on people you don't deem to be worthy of posting here and the obvious taunt of seeing whether we'll do anything.
    Probably true enough. I could, just for giggles, say I'm unbannable (in order to provoke the obvious banning such a claim would incite), but why play that game today, eh? We know you folks are the authority here, no need for me to help you prove it.

You know the impossibility of pleasing everyone here, to the point where I'm not going to bother to try. I know for me personally, I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and as much leeway as possible.
    And you do a good job Crash, again, as I've said. While I think all of you are far FAR too lenient with certain Trolls (perhaps even including myself some days), I do think you all do a good job overall.

It seems that there is difficulty dealing with one select criticism (since addressed given the ban isn't in fact 2 years) amongst a host of priase, as if it can only be all of one or all of the other. Is it not possible to disagree with one small portion of things (in this case the length), but agree ingeneral terms with almost everythign else?

TLDR Version: If Boro had been banned a week, my "abortion" never would have happened.

The goal posts have somewhat shifted in this situation and that's disappointing, but I guess not all that surprising when the offender is a popular guy.

Something I understand far more than you might think mate. You most certainly have my sympathies, not that you need or desire them.

Treading old ground here, and I can see where it's headed. Sometimes I envy the trolls who post nothing but one-liners. Must be a far far easier experience than feeling the need to try and expalin oneself.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    I'm so confused.

Who is the "moderator in question"?
    I'm wondering that too. Guy sounds like a dick.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    This sucks... cuz I like everyone involved in this whole debacle.

I've always found Paulie to be one of the most easy going, likeable guys at JI.

Borgo was probably the poster I got along best with. But he knew what he was doing. He's done it before. I'll enjoy his posts when he gets paroled... and I'll miss them again the next time he decides to go ballistic.

Warchurchfishhill has great taste in literature and actually seems to care enough to take the time to properly express his thoughs (a rarity in the www world). Even when I disagree with him (which is pretty often), I really enjoy reading his takes.

and FF2 makes me laugh more than anyone at JI, (and these days seems one of the most reasonable posters... which is no easy feat for a Pats "troll" on a jets board)

And somehow the forever even-keeled Crasherino got sucked into this.

What a fine mess. Which hopefully will all blow over soon enough.

I'm just waiting for SG3 to finally flame out (has there ever been a more painful guy to find yourself agreeing with... you know, on the rare occasion that one does). That's a banding that I doubt would inspire many sympathy threads.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Absolutely.

I also think the response to his issues beforehand, the massive cut in his post count and the seeming blame of him for the Hotties Forum debacle, was a clear factor in his frustrated outburst.

Information that was not available at the time of my "abortion", if you recall.

No, I don't owe Paulie anything, Paulie is (IMO) far too thin-skinned and grudge holding at times. I'd know, they were some of my own more serious faults.....

With that said, I've said often, including in my "abortion", that Paulie is a better Mod than I was. Given my massive inflated ego, you'd think that would be seen as the clear praise it's intended as.

I do aye. Select trolls get a far longer leash. Jets Fan a far shoter one.

Probably true enough. I could, just for giggles, say I'm unbannable (in order to provoke the obvious banning such a claim would incite), but why play that game today, eh? We know you folks are the authority here, no need for me to help you prove it.

And you do a good job Crash, again, as I've said. While I think all of you are far FAR too lenient with certain Trolls (perhaps even including myself some days), I do think you all do a good job overall.

It seems that there is difficulty dealing with one select criticism (since addressed given the ban isn't in fact 2 years) amongst a host of priase, as if it can only be all of one or all of the other. Is it not possible to disagree with one small portion of things (in this case the length), but agree ingeneral terms with almost everythign else?

TLDR Version: If Boro had been banned a week, my "abortion" never would have happened.

Something I understand far more than you might think mate. You most certainly have my sympathies, not that you need or desire them.

Treading old ground here, and I can see where it's headed. Sometimes I envy the trolls who post nothing but one-liners. Must be a far far easier experience than feeling the need to try and expalin oneself.
    Some fair points....many I agree with - all of them I can appreciate.

And while I was annoyed at your "abortion" (that's getting some play time), I failed to include that I think you're a good dude as well (no homo), and someone I consider a friend. And while we can disagree on things (little "t" - we can all agree that Things is a d!ck), I understand that you're sticking up for your friend, which I can respect.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Some fair points....many I agree with - all of them I can appreciate.

And while I was annoyed at your "abortion" (that's getting some play time), I failed to include that I think you're a good dude as well (no homo), and someone I consider a friend. And while we can disagree on things (little "t" - we can all agree that Things is a d!ck), I understand that you're sticking up for your friend, which I can respect.
    We are friends, aye. I hope Paulie is still as well. I assure you, not that either of you gents would need it per se being who you both are here, but you'd both get an equal defense in equal circumstances from me.

And thats enough on this for today I think. Back to Gato's 15th to 20th minute of E-Fame for Gurl!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    No one needs to see those A cups.
    yes we do.

haven't you heard?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are friends, aye. I hope Paulie is still as well. I assure you, not that either of you gents would need it per se being who you both are here, but you'd both get an equal defense in equal circumstances from me.

And thats enough on this for today I think. Back to Gato's 15th to 20th minute of E-Fame for Gurl!
    Hey I can contribute to this forum too gosh ... at the end of the day I joined because I love the Jets even though they brutally destroy my hope yr after yr. I'm an agonizing fan with a vagina thats the only difference

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    this is what you get when you don't pay for mods

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey I can contribute to this forum too gosh ... at the end of the day I joined because I love the Jets even though they brutally destroy my hope yr after yr. I'm an agonizing fan with a vagina thats the only difference
    Girls who just want to contribute never tell anyone they're girls on the internet because doing so immediately changes community perspective and attention towards them. Much less post pics of themselves. Internet 101.

Girls who want attention for being a pretty young girl amongst drooling basement dewlling manthings announce right off their girldom and post their pics to one and all.

No judgement, we're all here for whateve, and you could simply be e-noob about such things. I myself an a horrible attention whore, obviously, so who would I be to judge anyone else?
    Last edited by Churchill; 06-25-2013 at 01:46 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Girls who just want to contribute never tell anyone they're girls on the internet because doing so immediately changes community perspective and attention towards them. Much less post pics of themselves. Internet 101.

Girls who want attention for being a pretty young girl amongst drooling basement dewlling manthings announce right off their girldom and post their pics to one and all.

No judgement, we're all here for whateve, and you could simply be e-noob about such things. I myself an a horrible attention whore, obviously, so who would I be to judge anyone else?
    And you got much more than an A cup.

Respectfully.

(common fatties got to stick together)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

although i don't have a basement in my home, i do consider myself an drooling manbeast.

as such, i enjoy and appreciate Gata's presence in an environment that normally consists of a sweltering sausagy smorgasbord.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    And you got much more than an A cup.

Respectfully.

(common fatties got to stick together)
    As long as you keep that "Hey Fatboy!" line in the bin where it belongs, sure, we can find some common ground/truce on this point, aye.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you get laid much?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

See I did not know that there was e-etiquette.
    I figured you guys share enough of your life on here. Why not be able to say I'm a girl?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Holy.

F*cking.

Hell.

In.

A.

Hand basket.

BG is Apache?!?!?!?
    This reminded me of old school robin

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Do you get laid much?
    Yes. Happily married man and all that.

Whelp, there you go. Now you know.

The second you tell a male-dominated e-community you are a girl, you'll get vastly more attention from vastly more folks, more folks white-knighting you, more folks who dislike you as well (girl attention hounds are e-infamous in many communities, we had our own here name of JetsBabe matter of fact), more folks responding to everything you write, laughing at your jokes, commenting on your looks and otherwise desperately hoping that some e-miracle will transpite that brings you and them together in blissful happiness.

Internet 101.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey I can contribute to this forum too gosh ... at the end of the day I joined because I love the Jets even though they brutally destroy my hope yr after yr. I'm a fan with an agonizing vagina thats the only difference
    They have creams for that ya know.....
    Last edited by brady's a catcher; 06-25-2013 at 02:20 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    They have creams for that ya know.....
    bahahaha

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. Happily married man and all that.

Whelp, there you go. Now you know.

The second you tell a male-dominated e-community you are a girl, you'll get vastly more attention from vastly more folks, more folks white-knighting you, more folks who dislike you as well (girl attention hounds are e-infamous in many communities, we had our own here name of JetsBabe matter of fact), more folks responding to everything you write, laughing at your jokes, commenting on your looks and otherwise desperately hoping that some e-miracle will transpite that brings you and them together in blissful happiness.

Internet 101.

to borrow a meme you find so appealing:

gay Mr Buzzkill is gay

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I figured you guys share enough of your life on here. Why not be able to say I'm a girl?
    because Kelly~ said that too

Gata > JetsBoob, for those keeping score