Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez drunkedly dancing shirtless w/ hot broads.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Namath stuck that behavior up everybody's nose; you all sound like reactionary mopes (incl you JetNut). All the posts have the same message implicit: "Stop making us look bad".

Bunch of mood-swinging weirdos.
    This. My dad told me he remembered seeing Joe crawl out from a limo the day of a game against the Raiders(?), clearly still ossified with some scratches on his face from a night of carousing. Joe gets in the game and my dad said the first pass he threw hit Dave Hermann square on the arse.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    because he was hanging out with girls in a private residence?

ok.
    Ain't private anymore - Sanchez and his twosome made sure of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    I'll highlight the two important phrases you seem to be ignoring:

worst QB in the NFL over the last four years

immature joke of a player

Trying to paint it as "hanging out with girls" as why I want him cut is pre stupidity on your part. I want him cut because he sucks.
    I AGREE WITH THIS ASS-essment.

(Get it? Mark with the butt-fumble and all that and.....okay, I'll shut up now)

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    I AGREE WITH THIS ASS-essment.

(Get it? Mark with the butt-fumble and all that and.....okay, I'll shut up now)
    BUTT guys on this board say that dropping draws for the camera for all the world to see is him just being 26. Good for him showing the world this is so. That has nothing to do with him wanting to be the face and #1 QB of the NYJ - he has no responsibilty or need for judgement in these matters. Video away Mark - make a private action a public one, we don't care - keep showing us you have no sense of judgement (butt at least fairly good physical taste in women). Mr Johnson is thrilled that Sanchez may be the face of the franchise and the NFL will be showing this to rookies on how (not) to be an ASS.

Nothing wrong with vid whatsoever. Actually makes me wish I was 10 years younger again. And also damn happy I'm not famous... cause there definitely are some videos out there.

Just a reality in these times.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberjet View Post
    BUTT guys on this board say that dropping draws for the camera for all the world to see is him just being 26. Good for him showing the world this is so. That has nothing to do with him wanting to be the face and #1 QB of the NYJ - he has no responsibilty or need for judgement in these matters. Video away Mark - make a private action a public one, we don't care - keep showing us you have no sense of judgement (butt at least fairly good physical taste in women). Mr Johnson is thrilled that Sanchez may be the face of the franchise and the NFL will be showing this to rookies on how (not) to be an ASS.
    Lets see, before he even took a snap he decided to do gay pics in gq, " hey look at me" I think it was Aron Rodgers who said wtf was he thinking? He loved using his star status to date every hot celeb he could. Good for him but u better be kicking butt on the field first.. Dating the 16 yr old? And these chicks look under 21.. He's just all around weak..

He should be sleeping with every woman that wants him and he should be flirting on camera with every babe that glistens an eye for him. I want more beautiful babes.

Go Sanchez!

When was the last time that a Patriots story overshadowed a Jets story completely in the media?

Mark Sanchez should send Aaron Hernandez a fruit basket for this.

He would have been destroyed by the national media if Aaron Hernandez wasn't arrested today.

What? We have a stud that plays QB. Lets bring it all together.

So on a day when a NFL player is indicted for murder, this video is still a talked about topic.
    To all the folks who continue to blow the whole thing off or bring up Joe Wille in the day, if we did not have all this craziness the last two years then it a no starter.
    What many of us appear to understand and your not just seeing yet is, because of the whole circus BS, crap like this just continues to feed this perception

Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    So on a day when a NFL player is indicted for murder, this video is still a talked about topic.
    To all the folks who continue to blow the whole thing off or bring up Joe Wille in the day, if we did not have all this craziness the last two years then it a no starter.
    What many of us appear to understand and your not just seeing yet is, because of the whole circus BS, crap like this just continues to feed this perception
    What are you smoking? I haven't heard it at all from the major news outlets. Nobody's talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    What are you smoking? I haven't heard it at all from the major news outlets. Nobody's talking about it.
    Gave up the smoking years ago, but if its every legalize, I would make a fine tea out of it.
    Just watch Around The Horn and they did five minutes on it and of course made the Jets look like idiots again. I want the kid to have fun, but this team just does not need this attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    I'll highlight the two important phrases you seem to be ignoring:

worst QB in the NFL over the last four years

immature joke of a player

Trying to paint it as "hanging out with girls" as why I want him cut is pre stupidity on your part. I want him cut because he sucks.
    chill it with the bold, big fonts. reminds me of Ham, and quite frankly, you can make your point in a different manner.

also, you know damn well that cutting Sanchez is not a realistic option, so why waste time on what amounts to a moot point?

you previously implied that Sanchez is somehow deliberately going out of his way to embarrass the franchise off the field (the on the field stuff is clear to everyone), that's what my response was directed at.

I'm just playing devils advocate here, IMO what he did is dumb but it's no tragedy, either. private pics/video were leaked of a guy having fun with girls in a private environment. makes him look bad? sure. grounds for termination? absolutely not.

This post would have been much better if it had been Sanchez dancing with 2 hot chics with their shirts off.

Jets Insider VIP
    Sanchez's maturity has been questioned over and over and the video proves he has not made any progress in this area of his life.

And that directly coorilates with him making no progress in his football career.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobblingjetster View Post
    He should be sleeping with every woman that wants him and he should be flirting on camera with every babe that glistens an eye for him. I want more beautiful babes.

Go Sanchez!
    Im with you. Girls are only gonna wanna Bang him for so long. Id be so much worse.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    This. My dad told me he remembered seeing Joe crawl out from a limo the day of a game against the Raiders(?), clearly still ossified with some scratches on his face from a night of carousing. Joe gets in the game and my dad said the first pass he threw hit Dave Hermann square on the arse.
    Except Namath was about 10x the player that Sanchez is and was basically a God in New York even before we won SBIII.

Sanchez has proven to be a piss poor QB to this point who is currently fighting for his career.

As I said, I have no problem with him partying with a couple of hot girls. But allowing it to be videotaped is f*cking stupid. Especially in a day and age where it can be uploaded to the internet for millions to see with one simple click of a button.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    Lets see, before he even took a snap he decided to do gay pics in gq, " hey look at me" I think it was Aron Rodgers who said wtf was he thinking? He loved using his star status to date every hot celeb he could. Good for him but u better be kicking butt on the field first.. Dating the 16 yr old? And these chicks look under 21.. He's just all around weak..
    Pretty sure one or both of those "gay" photo shoots was for charity, something he does quite often. Attack him professionally all you want, but your constant bashing on his character is tiresome and petty. By the majority of accounts, he's a stand-up guy. Ask Teddy Atlas, Aiden Binkley's family or those with children at the Somerset Hills school if you don't believe me.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Except Namath was about 10x the player that Sanchez is and was basically a God in New York even before we won SBIII.

Sanchez has proven to be a piss poor QB to this point who is currently fighting for his career.

As I said, I have no problem with him partying with a couple of hot girls. But allowing it to be videotaped is f*cking stupid. Especially in a day and age where it can be uploaded to the internet for millions to see with one simple click of a button.
    So, if he played better everyone that's complaining in this thread would bury their moral compass in their collective asses and give him a pass? That's quite hypocritical, and telling. Not saying you as it seems that you are more or less putting this in perspective of the times, but some of the responses in this thread are like, wow, really?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post

Another one under the delusion that Sanchez 'allowed' anything to happen.