Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez drunkedly dancing shirtless w/ hot broads.

Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    Gave up the smoking years ago, but if its every legalize, I would make a fine tea out of it.
    Just watch Around The Horn and they did five minutes on it and of course made the Jets look like idiots again. I want the kid to have fun, but this team just does not need this attention.
    But they did like 10 minutes on Hernandez. The balance is fine.

If Aaron Hernandez had not been arrested today, Sanchez would have been trending on Twitter ALL DAY

All Pro
    good to see the hot chicks don't care if your a good player or not just that you have money apparently.

All Pro
    If he plays well nobody cares. I'd think it'd be getting a little old for Sanchez by now though. That makes me think he's not maturing. Think of it from a girl's perspective. A good looking girl can get the hottest guy in the bar to sleep with them most of the time, but she doesn't because it's easy, and cheap, and there's no thrill without the chase. He should be looking for something more than that by this point. Like a girl that might have too much class to sleep with him right away, and that might not video him, and put it on the net.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Another one under the delusion that Sanchez 'allowed' anything to happen.
    LOL

Do you have rocks in your head?

As soon as he saw the camera/cell phone he could've said "put it the f*ck away, no videos or pics".

So yeah, he absolutely "allowed" it to happen.

As a matter of fact, it looks like he fully embraced it.

Practice Squad
    I can't just excuse this behavior as harmless fun, tho he's within his rights to enjoy frolicking around drunk in his free time. The issue for me is that he just doesn't show any sense of respect for himself and the position he holds as the face of the NY Jets. He is the starting QB and defacto leader of the team in the public eye. He can party all he wants, but at least have the sense to recognize how something like this can erode the standing he has if he lets someone record it and send it out on the internet!!! COME ON! Do we need to see this guys ass all over the internet after all the on field things he's done to embarrass the franchise? I'm so ready to move on and I hope Geno destroys him in the coming days and takes the job from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

Do you have rocks in your head?

As soon as he saw the camera/cell phone he could've said "put it the f*ck away, no videos or pics".

So yeah, he absolutely "allowed" it to happen.

As a matter of fact, it looks like he fully embraced it.
    It kinda sounded like, in the first choppy vid (without the bareass) he was saying something that sounded like he didn't want her filming.
    But what was he supposed to do? Break her cell phone into pieces???

Another thread complaining about Mark Sanchez banging chicks. Would you guys prefer if he banged guys instead like Tebow?

Undrafted Free Agent
    [QUOTE=Hitman Harris;4918804]It kinda sounded like, in the first choppy vid (without the bareass) he was saying something that sounded like he didn't want her filming.

[/QUOTE

Maybe not drop his draws and not act like an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    It kinda sounded like, in the first choppy vid (without the bareass) he was saying something that sounded like he didn't want her filming.

That's what Hernandez would do!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberjet View Post

Maybe not drop his draws and not act like an idiot
    He was bout to bang both chicks! It didn't seem like he knew it was being filmed... He looked pretty trashed.
    Just gettin him some poon

I stand by what I said before about this situation. I don't care THAT he was fooling around and acting a little crazy. That's fine, I really could not care less about that. The issue comes in that he allowed it to be recorded and put on the web. That's clownish and just further embarrasses our franchise.

You would think that he would understand that the last thing he and this team need is more attention and public scrutiny.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Another thread complaining about Mark Sanchez banging chicks. Would you guys prefer if he banged guys instead like Tebow?
    Shut up you douchebag, you really don't get it, do you?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I stand by what I said before about this situation. I don't care THAT he was fooling around and acting a little crazy. That's fine, I really could not care less about that. The issue comes in that he allowed it to be recorded and put on the web. That's clownish and just further embarrasses our franchise.

You would think that he would understand that the last thing he and this team need is more attention and public scrutiny.
    From the looks of his eyes and his body language in that video, he was probably so drunk he didn't realize it was being recorded, if you notice he never even acknowledged or looked at the camera.

Not that that is an excuse and it is definitely an embarrassment to the Jets franchise.

I am sure Drew Brees, Peyton Manning or Tom Brady would never put themselves in a situation where they were caught on video dancing with some chicks with their bare ass hanging out, and in that regard, it definitely raises some legitimate questions about Sanchez's judgement and lack of maturity.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 06-27-2013 at 07:36 AM.

I just don't think much of it because

A) he knows his days in the NFL are VERY numbered
    B) he was absolutely sloshed
    C) he was getting ready to bang 2 chicks
    D) he sucks anyways and we all know it
    E) at least he wasn't with Gronk and Beiber

Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    From the looks of his eyes and his body language in that video, he was probably so drunk he didn't realize it was being recorded, if you notice he never even acknowledged or looked at the camera.

Not that that is an excuse and it is definitely an embarrassment to the Jets franchise.

I am sure Drew Brees, Peyton Manning or Tom Brady would never put themselves in a situation where they were caught on video dancing with some chicks with their bare ass hanging out, and in that regard, it definitely raises some legitimate questions about Sanchez's judgement and lack of maturity.
    Married, married, and married. Every cell phone didn't have a video camera when those three were single.

Judgement and lack of maturity? He's 26. Let me know how sober and straight-and-narrow you were at 26.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    Married, married, and married. Every cell phone didn't have a video camera when those three were single.

Judgement and lack of maturity? He's 26. Let me know how sober and straight-and-narrow you were at 26.
    Luck and RG3 are 23, any video? Wilson, Rodgers and almost every other starting QB in the NFL, anything?

I will give you big ben as an exception, at least it looks like the Sanchez sluts consented (assuming they were of legal age)

Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post

As a guy who enjoys abusing my liver with copious amounts of alcohol, I don't buy that for one second. Someone has their iPhone pointed right at you - following you - while you're acting crazy and you don't get that you're being filmed? Yeah, sorry, but no. Myself and Mark are in similar age ranges and so he's fully immersed in the electronic culture just as I am, and I don't buy for a second that he didn't see quite obviously that he was being recorded. He's not some 80 year old guy who's terrified of the World Wide Web. He understands exactly what he was doing and he let it happen anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post

As a guy who enjoys abusing my liver with copious amounts of alcohol, I don't buy that for one second. Someone has their iPhone pointed right at you - following you - while you're acting crazy and you don't get that you're being filmed? Yeah, sorry, but no. Myself and Mark are in similar age ranges and so he's fully immersed in the electronic culture just as I am, and I don't buy for a second that he didn't see quite obviously that he was being recorded. He's not some 80 year old guy who's terrified of the World Wide Web. He understands exactly what he was doing and he let it happen anyway.

Yea, I completely agree. I'm not that tech savvy (older jet fan ). But it looks like at one point ,early in the vid ,mark is off camera and comes back in the shot with the 2girls like he set up the shot himself. Is that possible?

All League
    Article on Sanchez's party antics through the perspective of former teammate Erik Ainge (lol).

http://www.metro.us/newyork/sports/2....whhZFB4I.uxfs

Mark Sanchez ‘dumb while being dumb’

Mark Sanchez was nearly the victim of another party video during his rookie season, if not for the quick thinking of former Jets quarterback Erik Ainge.

Earlier this week, a video surfaced of Sanchez partying with two females, including snippets of him dancing with an exposed rear end. According to Ainge, in a Metro exclusive, a similar incident almost happened four years ago when, following a big Jets home win in 2009, Ainge was a part of a postgame party at Sanchez’s condo. After several drinks, things began to get silly and Sanchez, whose girlfriend was at the party, decided to go streaking in his own condo. As the clothes came off, Ainge remembers the cell phone of a female partygoer popping up to capture the dash of the Jets’ rookie quarterback for posterity.

Ainge rushed over, smashed the cell phone and destroyed the evidence. Sanchez paid for the damages, but what could have been more damaging would have been for the video to come out. In light of this week’s “Butt Video” that surfaced on TerezOwens.com, it sheds some light on a player who apparently has struggled with making proper judgments.

“There were numerous times when things would happen, when things would go down, articles of clothing would be removed,” Ainge told Metro. “Mark is goofy. He played truth or dare. He was kind of awkward around girls, so he needed other people around him to help him out. I was good at that — there were other guys who were good with that. So we’d help him out and talk him through his awkwardness. It happened to him with the 17-year old who said she wasn’t 17. Now the butt video and there’s been several other issues just like that, but he’s always had wingmen.”

But perhaps he has out of wingmen.

What is discouraging about this story is that Sanchez apparently hasn’t learned his lesson from this incident, as evidenced by the video that surfaced this week. Ainge wonders openly if Sanchez has anyone on the Jets team willing to look out for the best interests of the “Sanchise” and will safeguard him in those situations. If there had been a willing teammate nearby to look out for him, perhaps this must recent video embarrassment would have been smashed as well.

Before he was drafted by the Jets in the fifth round of the 2008 NFL draft, Ainge was the starting quarterback at Tennessee where college parties and overall campus life put him in situations, such as the one in 2009 with Sanchez. But he credits teammates around him that were looking out for his best interests and protecting him from cell phones popping up to record any indiscretions.

Ainge, who now hosts the “Erik Ainge Show” on Tennessee Sports Radio, also thinks that Sanchez has been a victim of his own kindness. He says that Sanchez is “trusting” and wishes that, in situations, such as the one this week that made him the butt of many jokes, that his former teammate would be just a bit “meaner” in his handling of others.

“He’s been a target in college and now he’s a target in the NFL,” Ainge said. “Now it’s become a thing to try and catch Mark doing something stupid. He’s never breaking the law. Look at Aaron Hernandez, Mark Sanchez is child’s play in the NFL, as far as off-the-field stuff. I’d know as good as anybody — what Mark does off the field is child’s play. He’s dumb about it. He’s stupid while being stupid. You have to be smart while being stupid, and he’s dumb while being dumb. Look at the butt video. He needs someone he trusts there when Mark wants to go streaking through his own condo.”
    Last edited by BleedGnW; 06-28-2013 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGnW View Post
    Good article on Sanchez's party antics through the perspective of former teammate Erik Ainge.

http://www.metro.us/newyork/sports/2....whhZFB4I.uxfs

Mark Sanchez ‘dumb while being dumb’

Ainge??????

LOL Are you kidding me?

I guess he and Namath are going to do a tour promoting responsible behavior.