Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanchez drunkedly dancing shirtless w/ hot broads.

please merge with the other "Sanchez drunkedly dancing shirtless w/ hot broads" thread.

then lock and dump.

Jets Insider VIP
    the question is

why the f are you allowed to start worthless threads fifteen times a day every day at JI

Jets Insider VIP
    the question is

why the f are you allowed to start worthless threads fifteen times a day every day at JI

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    please merge with the other "Sanchez drunkedly dancing shirtless w/ hot broads" thread.

then lock and dump.
    Sure, lets have 20 page threads making fun of gronkowski for this type of behavior but god forbib one of our players acts like this - ban, lock ,dump.

Jets Insider VIP
    Lock

Dump

and BAN the OP

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Sure, lets have 20 page threads making fun of gronkowski for this type of behavior but god forbib one of our players acts like this - ban, lock ,dump.
    i missed the part where Sanchez has a just-operated broken arm and is using it to body slam other people.

it must be in the part of the video that was cut out.

The question is: Is this type of behavior the reason he is not a good qb? Manning, brees, brady, Luck etc - You do not see this type of behavior from them.

I am sure they all partied but there seems to be an immaturity level with sanchez that these other guys didnt have.
    Roethlisberger, Eli Manning have partying pictures out there, Jay Cutler too.

Brees has been married since his 3rd year in the league (and probably was dating for some period beforehand), Peyton Manning was dating his wife since his freshman year of college. There are a lot of reasons why Sanchez has been terrible the last season and change, I think you are really reaching with this as an example

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post

then lock and dump.
    Come on man...It's a thread per chick.

Hes our gronkowski. Minus the probowls and great play.
    But Sanchez DOES have two healthy forearms... Great!

Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    Roethlisberger, Eli Manning have partying pictures out there, Jay Cutler too.

Brees has been married since his 3rd year in the league (and probably was dating for some period beforehand), Peyton Manning was dating his wife since his freshman year of college. There are a lot of reasons why Sanchez has been terrible the last season and change, I think you are really reaching with this as an example
    there are even pictures of Tim flippin' Tebow hanging out with girls at parties, some of them shirtless!! (sadly, it's Tebow who is shirtless, not the girls )

it means absolutely nothing, but i wouldn't be surprised if this turns into another "zOMg JETS R circUS!!!" news story.

what a circus

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    what a circus
    Hernandez says Hi.

Or is it "BANG! BANG!"?

(too soon?)

All League
    It was in the privacy of someone's home. Big difference. No big deal, other than the guy can pull tail like no other. Imagine if he win a SB.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    If he was partying with Mangold in Greece, I bet you'd like that better.
    IN Greece

What are you saying here WCO? In "Greece" <nudge nudge wink wink>? Mangold goes to Greece?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    If he was partying with Mangold in Greece, I bet you'd like that better.
    IN Greece

What are you saying here WCO? In "Greece" <nudge nudge wink wink>? Mangold goes to Greece?

Jets Insider VIP
    This video makes me dizzy. Is this like the Zapruder film on the assassination of Sanchez's career?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiKZuCBW8iE

Jets Insider VIP
    two dumb threads started by Joe W based apparently on a 7 second video shot by someone of Joe W's caliber

DUMP

BAN

TWICE

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    This video makes me dizzy. Is this like the Zapruder film on the assassination of Sanchez's career?

LOL, a good one

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post

amazing what you can pack into 7 seconds of video: sparingly-clothed dancing, mellow mood-inducing inhalants, and bountiful cleavage close-ups.

i kinda want to see Part II

All League
    Guaranteed this "unprofessional, questionable" (as the media will spin it) behavior gets more scrutiny by the talking heads then the Hernandez murder.

Ridiculous.