Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 224

Thread: Sanchez drunkedly dancing shirtless w/ hot broads.

  1. #21
    please merge with the other "Sanchez drunkedly dancing shirtless w/ hot broads" thread.


    then lock and dump.

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,189
    the question is

    why the f are you allowed to start worthless threads fifteen times a day every day at JI

  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,189
    the question is

    why the f are you allowed to start worthless threads fifteen times a day every day at JI

  4. #24
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    please merge with the other "Sanchez drunkedly dancing shirtless w/ hot broads" thread.


    then lock and dump.
    Sure, lets have 20 page threads making fun of gronkowski for this type of behavior but god forbib one of our players acts like this - ban, lock ,dump.

  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,189
    Lock

    Dump

    and BAN the OP

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Sure, lets have 20 page threads making fun of gronkowski for this type of behavior but god forbib one of our players acts like this - ban, lock ,dump.
    i missed the part where Sanchez has a just-operated broken arm and is using it to body slam other people.


    it must be in the part of the video that was cut out.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    The question is: Is this type of behavior the reason he is not a good qb? Manning, brees, brady, Luck etc - You do not see this type of behavior from them.

    I am sure they all partied but there seems to be an immaturity level with sanchez that these other guys didnt have.
    Roethlisberger, Eli Manning have partying pictures out there, Jay Cutler too.

    Brees has been married since his 3rd year in the league (and probably was dating for some period beforehand), Peyton Manning was dating his wife since his freshman year of college. There are a lot of reasons why Sanchez has been terrible the last season and change, I think you are really reaching with this as an example

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    please merge with the other "Sanchez drunkedly dancing shirtless w/ hot broads" thread.


    then lock and dump.
    Come on man...It's a thread per chick.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Hes our gronkowski. Minus the probowls and great play.
    But Sanchez DOES have two healthy forearms... Great!

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmans A Scientist View Post
    Roethlisberger, Eli Manning have partying pictures out there, Jay Cutler too.

    Brees has been married since his 3rd year in the league (and probably was dating for some period beforehand), Peyton Manning was dating his wife since his freshman year of college. There are a lot of reasons why Sanchez has been terrible the last season and change, I think you are really reaching with this as an example
    there are even pictures of Tim flippin' Tebow hanging out with girls at parties, some of them shirtless!! (sadly, it's Tebow who is shirtless, not the girls )


    it means absolutely nothing, but i wouldn't be surprised if this turns into another "zOMg JETS R circUS!!!" news story.

  11. #31
    what a circus

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    what a circus
    Hernandez says Hi.

    Or is it "BANG! BANG!"?





    (too soon?)

  13. #33
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,859
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Sure, lets have 20 page threads making fun of gronkowski for this type of behavior but god forbib one of our players acts like this - ban, lock ,dump.
    It was in the privacy of someone's home. Big difference. No big deal, other than the guy can pull tail like no other. Imagine if he win a SB.

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,778
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    If he was partying with Mangold in Greece, I bet you'd like that better.
    IN Greece

    What are you saying here WCO? In "Greece" <nudge nudge wink wink>? Mangold goes to Greece?

  15. #35
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,778
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    If he was partying with Mangold in Greece, I bet you'd like that better.
    IN Greece

    What are you saying here WCO? In "Greece" <nudge nudge wink wink>? Mangold goes to Greece?

  16. #36
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,399
    This video makes me dizzy. Is this like the Zapruder film on the assassination of Sanchez's career?


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiKZuCBW8iE

  17. #37
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,189
    two dumb threads started by Joe W based apparently on a 7 second video shot by someone of Joe W's caliber


    DUMP

    BAN

    TWICE

  18. #38
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bayonne, NJ
    Posts
    2,911
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    This video makes me dizzy. Is this like the Zapruder film on the assassination of Sanchez's career?


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiKZuCBW8iE
    LOL, a good one

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    This video makes me dizzy. Is this like the Zapruder film on the assassination of Sanchez's career?


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiKZuCBW8iE
    amazing what you can pack into 7 seconds of video: sparingly-clothed dancing, mellow mood-inducing inhalants, and bountiful cleavage close-ups.


    i kinda want to see Part II

  20. #40
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,630
    Guaranteed this "unprofessional, questionable" (as the media will spin it) behavior gets more scrutiny by the talking heads then the Hernandez murder.

    Ridiculous.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us