Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanchez drunkedly dancing shirtless w/ hot broads.

Never want to insult an audience, but I ....

I'm glad the guy is having so much fun and sort of sticking it to those ****ing prick writers.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Or did Mark get Upton and his buddy get Hayden Panettiere?

(Yeahhh, I'm F'in jealous!)

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...electedIndex=2

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by NYGalPal View Post
    This video is 20 seconds and he's showing his bare ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glgGfnbwNvU
    This guy is just dumb. Like ARod dumb, minus the PEDs.

Sanchez needs skinny little hot babes around him to make him feel confident...who wouldn't.

Let's try it...restricting the guy worked early, but now that he thinks he is in control...

Try it.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    I really don't care about this. He's in a house, so he's not drinking and driving. He's with 2 hot girls, kudos to him.

For those saying he's gronk-like, gronk is a imbecile. At least sanchez can speak intelligently when necessary. Plus gronk is doing that stuff out in public.
    You're right about that. Only problem is when you put yourself on video meant for social media you are basically doing it in public or at least for public consumption. And if Sanchez doesn't realize that then maybe he is too dumb to be a QB.

The bare ass is what got me. Last thing I want to see is my QB who is fighting for his career shaking his ass around in a video. Especially since we have been flying under the radar since our new GM has come in.

Obviously this pales in comparison to some of the criminal activities other athletes engage in but it still is incredibly stupid and just supports the notion that the Jets are a circus/joke.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 06-26-2013 at 09:11 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine View Post
    after watching the 20 sec clip...I've realized that Geno Smith paid these girls to get Sanchez wasted and high off his balls to the point where he starts stripping down, all with a video taping him so it can be seen on youtube. Now coaches have no choice but to bench their worthless ($10 million or whatever) Quarterback.
    The only critique Rex is likely to have from this video is that there are not enough clips of feet.

There are boatload of reasons to part ways with #6 but this isn't one of them IMO.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobblingjetster View Post
    Sanchez needs skinny little hot babes around him to make him feel confident...who wouldn't.

Let's try it...restricting the guy worked early, but now that he thinks he is in control...

Try it.
    Are we talking Pukp Fiction ball gag type "restrictions" here? Bring out the gimp to throw the ball for us on Sunday afternoons?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    Amen!

But supposedly it was his buddy who got Upton not him right? ... I'll bet even Mark dreams about her!

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=is...pZ_MTe2yzZM%3A
    I thought he dated her, I know she tweeted something negative about the jets regarding notre dame getting pounded in the championship game with her saying, it's ok, this happens to the Jets every week. The press felt she was taking a swipe at mark with this...

What an ass.

Buddy you make no sense. What language are you speaking?

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    What an ass.
    Classic

Practice Squad
    I soooo dont see that the big deal is?!?! Its not like Sanchez is the face of the franchise anymore. It would be worse if this was Geno, by far! And to be honest, i am fukin jealous! He might not be a great QB, but the dude is living the life! When i was 26 i would have given my right nut to live that life! LOL
    People need to relax! Its a 26 year old, multi million dollar pretty boy QB who is partying in a house with hot chicks...again...dont hate the game, hate the playa..HAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I didn't have a problem with this initially but I have to admit the bare ass is a bit much. How many other QBs are pulling their pants down on camera?

Props to him on bagging these broads but the last thing Sanchez should be doing after the ButtFumble is showing hit butt on Vine.
    it's stupid, but who knows what the hell these guys do behind closed doors? dancing naked in a private residence with girls he's about to F is probably pretty commonplace for your average NFL player.

of course, as the Jets luck would have it, the girl decides to post it on vine and now it's on the Internetz forever and ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Its weed. Stop it.
    yes, you know this

All League
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    This guy is just dumb. Like ARod dumb, minus the PEDs.
    Minus the PEDs and any semblance of talent.

A-Rod at least was an All-Star and one of the games best when he was in Seattle and (most likely) before the PEDs.

Mark has always been a below average QB who went along for a ride with a great defense and good running game.

But.....(no pun intended)....but....at least none of the chicks in this video was found in a ditch with a bullet in her head.

ButtStumble

Quote Originally Posted by NYGalPal View Post
    This video is 20 seconds and he's showing his bare ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glgGfnbwNvU
    the girls look under age.

Oy vey. Why in the world would Sanchez let any segment of this be videotaped? He really is dumb as a rock.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    the girls look under age.

Oy vey. Why in the world would Sanchez let any segment of this be videotaped? He really is dumb as a rock.
    Is it a violation of the TOS to post this video....I thought nudity was frowned upon?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    The only critique Rex is likely to have from this video is that there are not enough clips of feet.

There are boatload of reasons to part ways with #6 but this isn't one of them IMO.
    Lol +1

I think this guy is high...

Too many hits from the bong.