Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 224

Thread: Sanchez drunkedly dancing shirtless w/ hot broads.

  1. #41
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    two dumb threads started by Joe W based apparently on a 7 second video shot by someone of Joe W's caliber


    DUMP

    BAN

    TWICE
    no one listens to you or cares what you say, because
    A) you post too much
    B) you're a dick

  2. #42
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine View Post
    no one listens to you or cares what you say, because
    A) you post too much
    B) you're a dick
    Lol, 2 things.

    1) it really was only 7 seconds
    C) relax

  3. #43
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    Lol, 2 things.

    1) it really was only 7 seconds
    C) relax
    i just hate seeing that guys spiteful responses on every page of every thread. i'm just acting like him to see if im still on his ignore list.

  4. #44
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine View Post
    no one listens to you or cares what you say, because
    A) you post too much
    B) you're a dick

    Post of the Day.

  5. #45
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine View Post
    i just hate seeing that guys spiteful responses on every page of every thread. i'm just acting like him to see if im still on his ignore list.
    Alright then. Love a little offseason banter.

  6. #46
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,541
    Post Thanks / Like
    All I can say is I wish I was there

  7. #47
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,771
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    amazing what you can pack into 7 seconds of video: sparingly-clothed dancing, mellow mood-inducing inhalants, and bountiful cleavage close-ups.


    i kinda want to see Part II
    That was fairyish that rivals TBrady dance moves & groves! And that was a cigarette exhale move..

  8. #48
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    For those questioning the smoke...it is definitely tobacco (probably hookah). When you don't hit it well, it comes out thin like that. Weed (which is legal in Cali for anyone looking to find any excuse to disparage MS) is way more dense than that...regardless of how you hit it.

  9. #49
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    For those questioning the smoke...it is definitely tobacco (probably hookah). When you don't hit it well, it comes out thin like that. Weed (which is legal in Cali for anyone looking to find any excuse to disparage MS) is way more dense than that...regardless of how you hit it.
    Its weed. Stop it.

  10. #50
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Its weed. Stop it.
    but what if it isn't?

  11. #51
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    but what if it isn't?
    then its tobacco.

  12. #52
    Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    Post of the Day.
    +1

    +1

  13. #53
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez was drunk out of his mind, getting baked while dancing shirtless with hot broads with nice tatties.

    Stop trying to change the story.

  14. #54
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Sanchez was drunk out of his mind, getting baked while dancing shirtless with hot broads with nice tatties.

    Stop trying to change the story.
    Fabricated Post of the Day.

  15. #55
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    Fabricated Post of the Day.
    If that is not the conclusion you come to after watching that video, then you obviously werent on the 5 year plan in college like I was.

  16. #56
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    992
    Post Thanks / Like
    He needs to get cut. He may score girls but that's all the scoring he can do.

    Mark my words in three years he will be doing gay porn for a living.

  17. #57
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    If that is not the conclusion you come to after watching that video, then you obviously werent on the 5 year plan in college like I was.
    it's one possible conclusion, maybe even a likely one.

    it's also possible, although less likely, that they're smoking crack and taking hits of acid.


    impossible to tell, either way, from a choppy 7-second video.

  18. #58
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,913
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    it's one possible conclusion, maybe even a likely one.

    it's also possible, although less likely, that they're smoking crack and taking hits of acid.


    impossible to tell, either way, from a choppy 7-second video.
    The goofy look on his face and the bad dancing, there is a possibility acid is involved. Nice pick up.

  19. #59
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    The goofy look on his face and the bad dancing, there is a possibility acid is involved. Nice pick up.
    lol... can't wait for the revised thread title:


    "video of Sanchez dancing while doing acid... POSSIBLY"

  20. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joe W trying real hard to take SAR's place.

    And falling way short. He's just not clever enough.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us