Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 224

Thread: Sanchez drunkedly dancing shirtless w/ hot broads.

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    The question is: Is this type of behavior the reason he is not a good qb? Manning, brees, brady, Luck etc - You do not see this type of behavior from them.

    I am sure they all partied but there seems to be an immaturity level with sanchez that these other guys didnt have.
    You forgot the most mature of all Favre, (what was he, forty-five when he was here?) taking pictures of his wiener and sending them to cheerleaders.

  2. #62
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    411
    no one listens to you or cares what you say, because
    A) you post too much
    B) you're a dick
    Definately go with B if we are talking SG3!!!!

  3. #63
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,576
    This is the absoulte worst piece of anti Jets propaganda I have ever seen and for a poster with a signifcant post count to have started this is a DISGRACE!!!!

    For you to dislike Sanchez is fine but for you to use this piece of filth to liable Sanchez isn't funny but shows you are sick!!

  4. #64
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    This is the absoulte worst piece of anti Jets propaganda I have ever seen and for a poster with a signifcant post count to have started this is a DISGRACE!!!!

    For you to dislike Sanchez is fine but for you to use this piece of filth to liable Sanchez isn't funny but shows you are sick!!
    Some guys get it and can laugh. And then theres guys like you.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    All I can say is I wish I was there
    Thread winner. That cleavage looked very enticing.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    The question is: Is this type of behavior the reason he is not a good qb? Manning, brees, brady, Luck etc - You do not see this type of behavior from them.

    I am sure they all partied but there seems to be an immaturity level with sanchez that these other guys didnt have.
    What type of behavior? Hanging out with a few girls? How is that immature..? He just sucks at the QB position at this level.. don't try connecting the two.

  7. #67
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,794
    Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine View Post
    no one listens to you or cares what you say, because
    A) you post too much
    B) you're a dick
    + a gazillion, The leader of the kool aide brigade.

  8. #68
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    He needs to get cut. He may score girls but that's all the scoring he can do.

    Mark my words in three years he will be doing gay porn for a living.
    Dude he might suck as a QB but his Johnson has seen poon that we can only dream about.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    The question is: Is this type of behavior the reason he is not a good qb? Manning, brees, brady, Luck etc - You do not see this type of behavior from them.

    I am sure they all partied but there seems to be an immaturity level with sanchez that these other guys didnt have.
    Oh please....

    You know what those guys have that Mark doesn't? NFL calibre QBing ability.

    Not for nothing it was a 2 second video of him hopping around w a chick in a kitchen...it's really not that serious...ppl acting like he was at a rave motorboating a line of girls...and if he was? Good for him lol
    Last edited by TurkJetFan; 06-25-2013 at 11:38 PM.

  10. #70
    This video is 20 seconds and he's showing his bare ass.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glgGfnbwNvU

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by LSJF View Post
    Dude he might suck as a QB but his Johnson has seen poon that we can only dream about.
    Mark Sanchez is a terrible QB....but I have nothing but respect for his pimp game.

  12. #72
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,149
    Sorry, after watching that video, i was wrong.

    Its mark sanchez bare assed, shirtless, drunk, smoking weed w hot broads w nice tatties.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGalPal View Post
    This video is 20 seconds and he's showing his bare ass.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glgGfnbwNvU
    Omfgz mark Sanchez showed his tushy lmao

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Sorry, after watching that video, i was wrong.

    Its mark sanchez bare assed, shirtless, drunk, smoking weed w hot broads w nice tatties.
    Not weed they are e cigs it's clear as day

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGalPal View Post
    This video is 20 seconds and he's showing his bare ass.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glgGfnbwNvU
    Like the hookah shot. Good work mark.

  16. #76
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,149
    Quote Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post
    Not weed they are e cigs it's clear as day
    Ok. Thought it looked like a blunt. The video is real crappy. An e cig? Damn kids are p#ssies these days. What ever happened to a good old marlboro red or newport?

  17. #77
    I don't mind his action in the video. Hopefully the media won't blow it out of proportion. I do know if I was a public figure I'd be a bit more caution in view of cameras.

  18. #78

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    If that is not the conclusion you come to after watching that video, then you obviously werent on the 5 year plan in college like I was.
    +1
    This thread has given me some good laughs. However, even at a party there is always a Debbie Downer like SG3. It's all good. The party keeps rolling.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by TurkJetFan View Post
    Not weed they are e cigs it's clear as day
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Ok. Thought it looked like a blunt.
    E-Hookah. Seriously. E-Cigs don't produce that much vapor.

  20. #80
    You think those hot chicks want Geno too

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us