Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanchez drunkedly dancing shirtless w/ hot broads.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Sorry, after watching that video, i was wrong.

Its mark sanchez bare assed, shirtless, drunk, smoking weed w hot broads w nice tatties.

I'm starting to like my crack/acid theory more and more, lol

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGalPal View Post
    This video is 20 seconds and he's showing his bare ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glgGfnbwNvU

So lets see we have the rape accusation at USC, the having sex with a 17 year old girl, the hot dog, the butt fumble, and now the shaking his naked ass for all to see?

Thanks Tannenbaum #5 wasn't high enough to pick this douchbag.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this get us bashed constantly on ESPN and NFLN while Hernandez killing someone is just a footnote. Hilarious.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Watch this get us bashed constantly on ESPN and NFLN while Hernandez killing someone is just a footnote. Hilarious.
    It would be funny if it wasn't true that that's how it's gonna actually get covered.

ESPN: "We're just getting word that Aaron Hernandez is being taken into police custody at his home in....hold on, we've got BREAKING NEWS...Mark Sanchez's bare ass is on YouTube. We now go to Sal Palantonio in Florham Park..."

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    You forgot the most mature of all Favre, (what was he, forty-five when he was here?) taking pictures of his wiener and sending them to cheerleaders.
    Ha he earned the right sitting home sending a junk shot, thats proof he was home and not out partying .. mark never good enough to act like a assclown.. Dating every celeb he could possibly get his hands on, meeting 16 yr old in club, ect.. It's like he's just so thrilled to collect the checks and fame, playing qb is just a job/hobby to him..

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post

So lets see we have the rape accusation at USC, the having sex with a 17 year old girl, the hot dog, the butt fumble, and now the shaking his naked ass for all to see?

Thanks Tannenbaum #5 wasn't high enough to pick this douchbag.
    Was that his house? Man he looks so gay.. Lot of wine in that house..

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    So our QB is partying with women, drunk, in a home, not driving or yielding a gun.

I guess some would prefer he get drunk, get in a car, drive around, with his gun, and get pulled over for DWI?

Had they had The IPhone when Joe Namath was QB, I would have paid to see his videos on Monday mornings....lol

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    So our QB is partying with women, drunk, in a home, not driving or yielding a gun.

I guess some would prefer he get drunk, get in a car, drive around, with his gun, and get pulled over for DWI?

Had they had The IPhone when Joe Namath was QB, I would have paid to see his videos on Monday mornings....lol
    It's not about WHAT they did, it's that ****ing Nacho went and put it on the ****ing internet. He's embarrassing this franchise even more so than he already has.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post

Strange, we dont see Peyton, Brees and Aron Rodgers getting busted picking up 17 year old girls and shaking their naked ass on youtube. I wonder why considering they live in the same era as Sanchez or am I wrong?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    after watching the 20 sec clip...I've realized that Geno Smith paid these girls to get Sanchez wasted and high off his balls to the point where he starts stripping down, all with a video taping him so it can be seen on youtube. Now coaches have no choice but to bench their worthless ($10 million or whatever) Quarterback.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Strange, we dont see Peyton, Brees and Aron Rodgers getting busted picking up 17 year old girls and shaking their naked ass on youtube. I wonder why considering they live in the same era as Sanchez or am I wrong?
    So you have to be a hermit to successfully QB a team these days?

Of course I don't like seeing Sanchez flash his ass. But lets not forget, he didn't shoot anyone, or get behind a wheel while being intoxicated. If you think these other QB's in there time didn't party their balls off, you are surely mistaken.

This is just another excuse for Sanchez haters to piss and moan. Get over it

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGalPal View Post
    This video is 20 seconds and he's showing his bare ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glgGfnbwNvU
    Who knows, maybe this all take place at Aaron Hernandez's house...

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Who cares...good for him its not the pressure its the weekend in Cali wine tasting with hot chicks who he thought would never put it online and they did...good for him not relevant to Football... At least he isnt shooting guns and selling dope with his boys in the hood...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Let it rip...brilliant

I love this move....it's so natural to him...

Come on...let's get behind our QB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mWKIMGinvg

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't have a problem with this initially but I have to admit the bare ass is a bit much. How many other QBs are pulling their pants down on camera?

Props to him on bagging these broads but the last thing Sanchez should be doing after the ButtFumble is showing hit butt on Vine.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    ummmmmm..... huh?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really don't care about this. He's in a house, so he's not drinking and driving. He's with 2 hot girls, kudos to him.

For those saying he's gronk-like, gronk is a imbecile. At least sanchez can speak intelligently when necessary. Plus gronk is doing that stuff out in public.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think he finally doesn't give a ****.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is this supposed to be about again???

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LSJF View Post
    Dude he might suck as a QB but his Johnson has seen poon that we can only dream about.
    Amen!

But supposedly it was his buddy who got Upton not him right? ... I'll bet even Mark dreams about her!

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=is...pZ_MTe2yzZM%3A