Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: WTF. JAPAN. WTF....

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    cape coral fl.
    Posts
    2,693

    WTF. JAPAN. WTF....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TozprFrnn10


    ill watch in hopes of laughing from the absurdity of it all... pot usually helps also lol

  2. #2
    Not surprised, tbh. This is the same country that sells used panties in vending machines. They're freaking weird over there.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,368
    That sh!t actually looks hilarious. A little ghey for my liking, but still funny.

    And yes... those are his golden balls of justice.

  4. #4
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,400
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Not surprised, tbh. This is the same country that sells used panties in vending machines.
    Meh, with my luck I'd push the wrong button and get sweaty man unnderpantses.

    I'll stick to raiding sorority laundry rooms wearing a Mr. Ed mask and false clomper hooves. Hardly anyone would recognize me and I can gallop away if theres a pursuit.


    -

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Meh, with my luck I'd push the wrong button and get sweaty man unnderpantses.

    I'll stick to raiding sorority laundry rooms wearing a Mr. Ed mask and false clomper hooves. Hardly anyone would recognize me and I can gallop away if theres a pursuit.


    -
    So YOU'RE the one who's been stealing my panties. Tisk tisk, brah.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post

    looks 'shopped

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Chattanooga, Tn via Atkins, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,368
    That's much worse

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    No wonder you get those targeted ads.

































  10. #10


    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post

  11. #11

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,727
    Maybe someone can answer this for me:

    WTF is that weird squeeky noise that Japanese girls make in pr0n movies? I wonder if a bunch of dolphins show up looking for sex when they're making the movie.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    hey... if it has fins and scales, at least it's Kosher.

  14. #14
    This is both disturbing and amusing all at the same damn time.

  15. #15
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,400
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Maybe someone can answer this for me:

    WTF is that weird squeeky noise that Japanese girls make in pr0n movies? I wonder if a bunch of dolphins show up looking for sex when they're making the movie.
    I think its supposed to indicate that the girls are a. Submitting against their wills and b. that the peens are soooo big as to actually hurt. Its the kind of
    Movies donks would make if they werent so catholic.



    -


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I think its supposed to indicate that the girls are a. Submitting against their wills and b. that the peens are soooo big as to actually hurt. Its the kind of
    Movies donks would make if they werent so catholic.



    -


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Correct. Having seen far too many of these vids on my other site, the Japan folks have a very disturbing interest in sado maschicism (**** I can't spell that word) and torture/embarassement/abuse in their sexual entertainment. Especially in animated form. Yuck.

    99.9999999% of what I've seen I could never repost for lols here. The one above (being no worse that U.S. TV material generally) was a rarity.

  17. #17
    They also shlt all over the place... gnarly!

  18. #18
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Correct. Having seen far too many of these vids on my other site, the Japan folks have a very disturbing interest in sado maschicism (**** I can't spell that word) and torture/embarassement/abuse in their sexual entertainment. Especially in animated form. Yuck.

    99.9999999% of what I've seen I could never repost for lols here. The one above (being no worse that U.S. TV material generally) was a rarity.
    In my version, instead of frightened, pained squealing, it would be

    "ugh, get offa me ***hole, Grey's Anatomy is coming on".





    -

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    In my version, instead of frightened, pained squealing, it would be

    "ugh, get offa me ***hole, Grey's Anatomy is coming on".





    -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvwtKYAvZ5E

  20. #20

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us